MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

Drahy

Apr 27, 2012
I managed to fix the 3rd party app fingerprint issue on my Samsung w/ Android 10 (commented on this Github issue too). Basically the AOSP keystore is not fully compatible with the Samsung one so I decided to binary patch the one on my phone and ended up with this module. Now both fingerprint and SafetyNet works.
Notes:
- This disables key attestation for every app, idk if it breaks anything, nothing broke so far
- Only change is the replaced system_sdk29/bin/keystore with the Samsung one (8 bytes modified)
- Only works on Android 10
- Might or might not work for you, use at your own risk.
Hi,
does not work for my Samsung Galaxy A600FN and Android 10 says installation faled unsupported CPU, can it be fixed?

Attachments

nazirite.ninjah

Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for this. I have Chinese Xiaomi Mi8 running miui miglobe Rom with unlocked bootloader. Google pay stopped working a week or so ago after working fine for years. I have never routed before but I really wanted Google pay so tried this and it works fine. Have been to the store and tested it. I had to clear Google Play services to get NFC to work. Thanks again, have donated.

Mdyche82

Dec 7, 2020
i have 9860 rooted with magisk, i havent lost any of my credit card or banking apps, funny enough the only app i have problem with is my live tv app from spectrum, says unsupported device after root

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
i have 9860 rooted with magisk, i havent lost any of my credit card or banking apps, funny enough the only app i have problem with is my live tv app from spectrum, says unsupported device after root
Try turning off USB debugging when using that app. May also have to clear data in the app and then hide it in Magisk hide before opening it up again.

alexic82

Jul 28, 2013
Hi
Hoping for some help.

Installed this fix. Works so far as Google pay works etc. No worries.

However, if I try to enter any of the security settings and requests a pin number, settings crash. Can't setup facial recognition, can't setup a new fingerprint. Anything that asks for a pin it crashes settings. If the screen is locked I can't use a pin to unlock it. But the previously setup fingerprint works to unlock.

Soon as I uninstall this fix from magisk it all works again....

Any ideas?

2ISAB

Jul 20, 2017
Mhz
forum.xda-developers.com
Hi
Hoping for some help.

Installed this fix. Works so far as Google pay works etc. No worries.

However, if I try to enter any of the security settings and requests a pin number, settings crash. Can't setup facial recognition, can't setup a new fingerprint. Anything that asks for a pin it crashes settings. If the screen is locked I can't use a pin to unlock it. But the previously setup fingerprint works to unlock.

Soon as I uninstall this fix from magisk it all works again....

Any ideas?
Try using Magisk version 7.5.1
Also boot up with out some of the new modules. In my case it was Webview..

It would help others, if you list what version you're on and modules installed.

alexic82

Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for the reply. Apologies for the lack of info.

I'm on manager 8.0.7 and only other module other than this fix is call recorder.

So i should uninstall 8.0.7 manager and try 7.5.1? Assume there's an apk on github?

alexic82

Jul 28, 2013
Try using Magisk version 7.5.1
Also boot up with out some of the new modules. In my case it was Webview..

It would help others, if you list what version you're on and modules installed.
Tried 7.5.1. Nothing else installed. Same issue. It's weird. Everytime a pin is entered it crashes.

On lock screen, enter pin incorrectly and it says incorrect pin. Enter pin correctly and it goes to enter the phone but then crashes and comes back to home screen.

Works in safe mode.

2ISAB

Jul 20, 2017
Mhz
forum.xda-developers.com
Tried 7.5.1. Nothing else installed. Same issue. It's weird. Everytime a pin is entered it crashes.

On lock screen, enter pin incorrectly and it says incorrect pin. Enter pin correctly and it goes to enter the phone but then crashes and comes back to home screen.

Works in safe mode.
if its working in safe mode, uninstall magisk, then reebot into TWRP, and flash the zip, you may as well delete the modules folder while you're at it.
data/adb/magisk/ delete the folder.