MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

Uzephi

Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Hi, been trying to get this working correctly for the last few days with partial success.
Have Galaxy S5e tab with Android 10, user interface 2.5.
Magiskhide solves the basic pass.
Installed a number of recent builds including the latest to resolve cts profile fail.
Problem is I pass basic and cts and works fine as long as I don't set a screen lock. Once I put on a screen lock the tab reboots 5-6 times each time I reboot and and becomes unstable with occasional random reboots.
Have to set a lock due to organisation policy.
Any thoughts?
You're on a heavily OEM skinned OS. OneUI has the most modifications away from AOSP compared to almost all other OEMs. Heavily modified OEM skins like OneUI don't have full support as said in the readme and OP. Ymmv with those. Now if you ran LOS or another custom rom for your device, you might have better luck.

Edit: from OP: Heavy OEM skins are not officially supported, but they may work depending on your luck and the particular ROM in question. Please do not report problems on such ROMs.

Essentrix

Apr 4, 2013
You're on a heavily OEM skinned OS. OneUI has the most modifications compared to almost all other OEMs. Heavily modified OEM skins like OneUI don't have full support as said in the readme and OP. Ymmv with those. Now if you ran LOS or another custom rom for your device, you might have better luck.
Appreciate the quick reply mate and the great work you guys do. Also understood re LOS and support for OneUI. Just that I am so close to working fully... 😁
It was even stable for a while with 1.1.1 until reboot...

Uzephi

Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Appreciate the quick reply mate and the great work you guys do. Also understood re LOS and support for OneUI. Just that I am so close to working fully... 😁
It was even stable for a while with 1.1.1 until reboot...
You could try what others have and use the MagiskHide Props module and try a different fingerprint in tandem with this module.

Jimmy Stat

Mar 10, 2019
NYC & Louisville
which version of safetynet fix are you using and on which device? i'm on stock s9 snapdragon oneui 2.5, magisk 21.2 and xposed (tried both taichi and edxposed/riru). haven't been able to get fingerprint in banking apps to work
[/QUOTE]
Hey this is a little off topic but, I thought you couldn't root a Samsung s9+ Snapdragon, did I read correctly or did you find something I'm very unaware of? Thanks

wyt18

Jun 4, 2007
which version of safetynet fix are you using and on which device? i'm on stock s9 snapdragon oneui 2.5, magisk 21.2 and xposed (tried both taichi and edxposed/riru). haven't been able to get fingerprint in banking apps to work
Hey this is a little off topic but, I thought you couldn't root a Samsung s9+ Snapdragon, did I read correctly or did you find something I'm very unaware of? Thanks
[/QUOTE]
i have an s9 not s9+, but it should be just as straightforward to root:

eustachy

Apr 5, 2016
Wrocław
www.djm-art.com
Hi, I am on miui xiaomi.eu 12.0.6 (Mi9), installed fix 1.1.1 and ... the system won't start, after a few minutes of MIUI logo it goes to TWRP. Unfortunately I haven't done a backup. Is there a way to remove the fix from the system?

Philnicolls89

Jun 28, 2019
A.C.T
Hi, I am on miui xiaomi.eu 12.0.6 (Mi9), installed fix 1.1.1 and ... the system won't start, after a few minutes of MIUI logo it goes to TWRP. Unfortunately I haven't done a backup. Is there a way to remove the fix from the system?
Through twrp navigate to /data/adb and delete the module then you should be able to reboot like normal.

alfred vierra

Jan 17, 2021
Hi,
I have sm-a600n, installation failed cause ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a on a10.
Do you have a plan to build for armv7?
Anyway, thank you for your great efforts.

xp99

Aug 28, 2011
Confirmed as working on Pixel 3a on android 11 January 2021 release. Used v1.1.1.

magisk: 21.3 (21300)
magisk manager: 8.0.6 (4826) (15)

Kurt Krummbein

Jul 19, 2011
I'm on Xioami Mi 10T Lite (gauguin), running AndyYan LOS 18.1-20210111-GSI
Used: v1.1.1
magisk: 21.3 (21300)
magisk manager: 8.0.6 (4826) (15)

Guess i also need MagiskHide Props Config ... tried that using Vendor-fingerprint (proposed for GSI), but that leads to a bootloop (saw in the logs some messages with camera3 HAL crashing) ... have a nice graveyard with many tombstones now :).

Will wait for a device-specifiy fingerprint :).

Greetz
Kurt