MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 2.4.0

Search This thread

ReservedName

Oct 29, 2014
ok so there is a solution

get the magisk module riru

after you get riru get LSPosed

after you get LSPosed get xprivacylua (in the LSPosed app)

select play services in the xprivacylua settings IN the LSPosed app

AND in the xprivacylua app itself after you've restarted.

clear play service data

check safetynet in magisk - enjoy?

I would reboot between each step just to be safe but I know it's necessary to load the xprivacylua module

s/o to saitama_96 for discovering it or so I'm led to believe

Last edited:

iSynex

Sep 2, 2021

clear play service data

I would reboot between each step just to be safe but I know it's necessary to load the xprivacylua module
Thanks.. Working

Reactions: VexterDex

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

clear play service data

Confirmed working on Samsung Galaxy A52, thanks mate.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11

clear play service data

Full package:

yuri76

Jun 8, 2011
milano
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
Galaxy s10 plus no work
Screenshot_20210902-190535.jpg

Seehank

Apr 6, 2013
Bratislava

clear play service data

This works on my Mi9T Pro - EvoX

Aug 31, 2021

clear play service data

Following your steps:

After I reboot, when I go to LSPosed > XPrivacyLua

I enable the module then reboot again

Go back into LSPosed > XPrivacyLua > Settings

Here it lists all the apps that I can check to restrict, however, "play services" does not exist. This is also the same result when I'm in LSPosed (before going into XPrivacyLua settings).

The only thing that I imagine is the place holder or acting play services is:
microG Services Core
microG Services Framework

Do I select both or one of them, or do these steps not pertain to me due to the fact that I do not have "play services"?

Also microG is not listed within LSPosed and what is already checked is:

System Framework
Settings Storage

Info about my device:

Device: OnePlus 8T (KB2003)
Android Version: 11
Magisk Version: 23.0 (23000) (21)
Installed: f822ca5b (23001)
XPrivacyLua Version: 1.30
LSPosed Version: 1.5.2 (5964)

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Following your steps:

After I reboot, when I go to LSPosed > XPrivacyLua

I enable the module then reboot again

Go back into LSPosed > XPrivacyLua > Settings

Here it lists all the apps that I can check to restrict, however, "play services" does not exist. This is also the same result when I'm in LSPosed (before going into XPrivacyLua settings).

The only thing that I imagine is the place holder or acting play services is:
microG Services Core
microG Services Framework

Do I select both or one of them, or do these steps not pertain to me due to the fact that I do not have "play services"?

Also microG is not listed within LSPosed and what is already checked is:

System Framework
Settings Storage

Info about my device:

Device: OnePlus 8T (KB2003)
Android Version: 11
Magisk Version: 23.0 (23000) (21)
Installed: f822ca5b (23001)
XPrivacyLua Version: 1.30
LSPosed Version: 1.5.2 (5964)
Sorry but not sure if this can be applicable to MicroG

Last edited:

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
If you do not see Google Play services when you open XPrivacyLua inside LSPosed, make sure you go to the 3 dot menu at the top right corner and make sure System apps are not hidden.

Reactions: s4lah

clear play service data

Well TeamFiles And ModulesRepo Should Get the Credits for this

Is the solution to passing safety net different for devices i.e. Samsung, Pixels, etc.?
Check this Out, this is the original post!

Reactions: Homeboy76

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Universal SafetyNet Fix
    Magisk module​

Magisk module to work around Google's SafetyNet attestation.

This module works around hardware attestation and recent updates to SafetyNet CTS profile checks. You must already be able to pass basic CTS profile attestation, which requires a valid combination of device and model names, build fingerprints, and security patch levels.

If you still have trouble passing SafetyNet with this module, use MagiskHide Props Config to spoof a certified device profile. This is a common issue on old devices, custom ROMs, and stock ROMs without GMS certification (e.g. Chinese ROMs).

Android versions up to 13 Beta 3 are supported, including OEM skins such as Samsung One UI and MIUI.

How does it work?
    The way this workaround works is relatively low-level. An in-depth explanation, as well as source code and ROM changes, can be found on GitHub.

Ideally, this workaround should be incorporated in custom ROMs instead of injecting code with a Magisk module. See the ProtonAOSP website for more information.

Downloads
    Downloads and changelogs can be found on GitHub. The topmost release is the latest.

Latest release
    v2.4.0

Highlights
    • Play Integrity bypass without breaking device checks or causing other issues
    • Disabled use of hardware attestation on Pixel 7 and newer (@anirudhgupta109)
    Other changes
    • Updated instructions for newer Android and Magisk versions
    • Better debugging for future development
    This version only supports Zygisk (Magisk 24 and newer).

It's taken a while to find a way to bypass Play Integrity that doesn't require spoofing the build fingerprint permanently, but I wanted to make sure this module doesn't cause any unnecessary breakage. Just like the original goal of Universal SafetyNet Fix, this minimizes adverse effects by spoofing dynamically at runtime only when necessary. Enjoy!

If you found this helpful, please consider supporting development with a recurring donation for rewards such as early access to updates, exclusive behind-the-scenes development news, and priority support.
    Alternatively, you can also buy me a coffee. All support is appreciated ❤️

Source code
    So, here is my modification of USNF with Play Integrity API bypass.

It changes fingerprint to old 7.1.2 6.0 (LOL) and apply it only for GMS SafetyNet process (by Zygisk injection), so your original prints/security path level does not change. This avoids many side effects/problems with global props changing.

Updated 3.0:
    No words needed, you understand everything yourself 😜

Updated 2.1:
    Hide "Enable OEM Unlock" setting

Updated 2.0:
    Bypassing DEVICE_INTEGRITY for devices that shipped with Android 13+ (Pixel`s 7 )

Updated:
    Drop fingerprint to lowest possible (6.0) to ensure that no one use same Android version

Usage:
    1. Delete/disable/reset MagiskHidePropsConfig (if installed).
    2. Just install it over old Universal SafetyNet Fix and reboot device.
    3. You may be needed to wipe GMS data (not cache) if there is no result immediately.

Many thanks to @1nikolas for integrity checker.

Source code: https://github.com/Displax/safetynet-fix/tree/integrity
    So, here is my new modification of USNF with Play Integrity API bypass.

It is now based on top of original v2.4.0 codebase instead of v2.3.1, with adding new hiding algorithm for current realities and some code refreshing.

Changelog:

Version 1.2
    * Fix crash and endless tests loop/failing on Android < 9.0 (bug from original version 2.4.0).
    * Do not unpatch (revert) changes. To prevent possible tests failing after a while on some ROMs (cross conflicts).

Version 1.1
    * Fix KeyStore hook desynchronization (tests randomly failing problem).

Usage:
    1. Delete/disable/reset MagiskHidePropsConfig (if installed).
    2. Just install it over old Universal SafetyNet Fix and reboot device.
    3. You may be needed to wipe GMS data (not cache) if there is no result immediately.

Source code: https://github.com/Displax/safetynet-fix/tree/dev
    So, created separate thread for my mod. Welcome)

Folks, the SafetyNet API was depreciated last Month with 'full turndown' slated for June 2024 and the introduction of the new Play Integrity API. It has also become clear that Google apps are simply the first to adopt the long foretold Play Integrity API; all responsible banks are bound to follow suit in short order, and at least before the June 2023 migration deadline.

This means (assuming fully deployed Hardware Key Attestation doesn't come first 😬) that the need for a 'Universal Play Integrity Fix' has become quite urgent.

We currently have workarounds involving using older fingerprint props by means of MHPC module (similar to fix needed for uncertified ROMs), but success/mileage varies per device and users of regular bank apps / gamers etc on stock devices will all soon be forced to experiment with MHPC prints also... This is hardly ideal.

So I've made an issue report/request on USNF GitHub as follows. This information may be insightful to users here also...

Please let me know here if I have missed anything important, or add any technically relevant details there...

PLEASE DON'T spam that issue with unimportant details or queries... (The previous issue is already burgeoning w/ OT.) That's what this thread is for... 😛 :

Please make 'Universal Play Integrity Fix' ... #204

Fixes to expand 'Universal SafetyNet Fix' to become a 'Universal Play Integrity Fix' are needed.

The SafetyNet Attestation API is deprecated and has been replaced by the Play Integrity API.
    https://developer.android.com/training/safetynet/deprecation-timeline

New Play Integrity API is rolling out from June 2022, and evidently Google Play Store and Google Pay/Wallet are already using its verdict.

June 2023 is the Migration Deadline for app developers. This will also allow their older app versions to continue working with SafetyNet API for a limited time.

June 2024 is the End of life for SafetyNet API; its attestation will no longer work for any app version, and apps will receive an error.

The new Integrity API has more strict requirements for passing attestation, and this seems to be enforced in Android 11+ particularly.

Currently (evidently due to this), device security issues are detected by

1. Google Pay/Wallet, which may state "You can't pay contactless with this device...(Your phone doesn't meet software standards)" on updating or attempting to add a card despite in-app Contactless setup stating "You're ready to pay contactless with your phone (Your phone meets security requirements)", and
    2. Google Play Store, which may no longer show apps like Netflix w/ Android 11+ (developers can 'exclude devices from their app's distribution based on their device integrity . Device exclusion is based on the latest device integrity verdict that the Play Store app receives from the Play Integrity API') despite in-app settings showing Play Protect 'Device is certified' result.
    I'm guessing that the 'passing' messages based on the old SafetyNet API are likely to realigned soon.

A workaround that evidently allows Play Integrity API attestation to pass (and solve Wallet / Play Store issues also) has been discovered. It involves spoofing an earlier certified ROM, generally by using MagiskHide Props Config module to change fingerprint prop to one for Android 10 or earlier.

Undoubtedly other apps will begin to detect broken TEE etc / fail as they migrate or begin integrating the Play Integrity API.

A 'Universal Play Integrity Fix' will evidently require more understanding / research into how the fingerprint prop is used, and possibly other new behaviours.

Here's hoping... 🙃 PW