• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MAGISK] Pixel Features Lite [12/10/2020]

For future updates, should I...?

• Add Pixel Launcher

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Add Lawnchair Launcher

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Add secondary features like Pixel Sounds

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

ImRickHarrison

Jul 24, 2018
Vigo
gjudNho.png

Tired of flashing single modules? This module does everything at once

Code:
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bricked devices or any lost data. Use it at your own risk and enjoy.

I AM NOT A DEVELOPER, JUST A USER. I am still learning. Most features of this mod have parts of other mods. This is just a all-in-one

xwjowKf.png

Android 10

MINIMAL
Replaces your device model to Pixel 3 XL or Pixel 4 XL
Enables GPhotos unlimited photo storage at original quality. (Only on Pixel 3XL)
You need to clean GPhotos app data after flashing the module and rebooting to make it work

BASICS
Previous features plus:
Changes your bootanimation to Pixel (Dark)
Replaces your system font to Google Sans
Adds 3 Android 11 new icon shapes (Available to apply in Styles & Wallpapers app)
Adds Google Phone, Styles & Wallpapers app and Pixel 4 Sounds
Replaces emojis to Android 11 leaked ones.

FULL
Previous features plus:
Additional Pixel exclusives (Google Recorder and Pixel 19 Live Wallpapers)
Lawnchair Launcher pre-alpha as main launcher (Since v2.3, no need for Quickswitch for animations. Only select it as default launcher)

EXTRAS
Previous features plus:
Replaces YouTube app to YT Vanced and emojis to iOS 13.2 (instead of A11 emojis)

Android 11

MINIMAL
Enables GPhotos unlimited photo storage at original quality. (Only on Pixel 3XL)
You need to clean GPhotos app data after flashing the module and rebooting to make it work

BASICS
Previous features plus:

BASICS+
Previous features plus:
Replaces emojis to iOS 14
Adds adblocking hosts file

yAB0b0F.png

Android 10

Magisk v20.4+ recommended, v20.2 minimum
OnePlus 6/6T (It should work on 6T, though I can't try it) running ANDROID 10 ROMs (Tested on OOS 10.3.x and some Android 10 custom ROMs)
Other OnePlus devices running OOS 10 (NOT TESTED)

Android 11

Magisk v20.4 canary or future A11 compatible versions required
OnePlus 6/6T (It should work on 6T, though I can't try it) running ANDROID 11 CUSTOM ROMs (Tested only on PiXeN 11)

UaJTGDS.png

Android 10

NEW WAY TO INSTALL THIS MOD (Since v2.3, as Tomatot Debloater doesn't work on OOS anymore)
FOLLOW THIS IN THIS ORDER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BOOTLOOP AND BACKUP YOUR STUFF BEFORE PROCEEDING!
1. Install Lawnchair Launcher latest pre-alpha from here (If using FULL or EXTRAS)

Steps 2 & 3 for OOS users
2. With the device already booted and after enabling USB Debugging in Developer settings, using ADB on a connected computer or any terminal emulator on the device (I personally recommend Termux), type:

On the PC:
Code:
adb shell
You should see your device name, OnePlus6.
Copy and paste EVERYTHING (Right click on PC), then hit enter. You should see some messages of "Success"; don't panic if you see some errors, there may be packages that aren't installed. If you don't get any outcome like this, check ADB is installed properly on your PC or you pasted exactly what's on this code box.
Code:
pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.autotest; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.opbugreportlite; pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.commonlogtool; pm uninstall --user 0 com.qti.snapdragon.qdcm_ff; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.traceur; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.stk; pm uninstall --user 0 com.example.rftuner; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.bttestmode; pm uninstall --user 0 com.example.wifirftest; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.deskclock; pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.youtube; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.mms; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.dialer; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.calculator; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.contacts; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.filemanager; pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.photos; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.factorymode.specialtest; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.logkitservice; pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.commonlogtool; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.factorymode; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.oemlogkit; pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.perfdump; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.rftoolkit; pm uninstall --user 0 com.fingerprints.fingerprintsensortest; pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.oemtcma; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.logkitsdservice; pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.nvbackup; pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.push; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.bookmarkprovider
This will remove some system apps from OnePlus! Be careful if you want to use something from them, though you can reinstall some of them as user apps. (note below)
3. Reboot to system. (OnePlus system apps like Messages, Dialer, etc... HAVE TO BE DELETED. You have to check. If they aren't, the debloat didn't make its job. Repeat or don't flash. This will lead sometimes to unsaveable bootloop, even if magisk is uninstalled. Reflashing OOS might help.)

4. Install the module through Magisk Manager
5. Reboot to system
6. Change default home app to Lawnchair Launcher (If FULL or EXTRAS)
That's it!

Notes:
-FOR GOOGLE PHONE, SELECT IT AS PHONE APP IN DEFAULT APPS OR YOU WON'T RECEIVE CALLS!
-Apps removed by debloater: OnePlus Dialer, Contacts, Messages, Clock, Calculator, File Manager and many useless OEM log and test tools

Android 11

1. Install the module through Magisk Manager
2. Reboot to system
That's it!

Rsfamr2.png

Pixel Features Lite releases

Guide for Google Assistant 2.0 (Android 10)

Bootlooping (system taking too long to start): delete the module in TWRP at /data/adb/modules/PFLite

Please check known bugs before reporting!
Known bugs/issues
OK Google says "This feature is currently unavailable for this language".
Truecaller app doesn't work.
OP Gallery crashes in custom ROMs.
OP Camera sometimes doesn't work in photos, video works. Use GCam for now.

drK4weT.png

v3.0-CUSTOM
Added support for Android 11 (Only PiXeN at the moment, no guarantees it works on other A11 ROMs)
Available packages: Minimal, Basics, Basics+ w/ iOS 14 emojis and adblocking included
Removed many apks not needed

v2.3
Added A11 Icon Shapes overlays (From David Howard) and A11 emojis (From RKBD)
Customized update-binary install script
Make Lawnchair default recents provider without Quickswitch (From Shady Mods)
Debloater replaced with ADB commands
Moved Pixel Live Wallpapers 19 to Full package
Fixed blur and crashes in Lawnchair

v2.2
Added Lawnchair-q_pre_alpha-2616 (Quickswitch 3.1.3 still required to integrate with system for animations)
Added Pixel Sounds (they show as "android.resource//com.google.android", just preview them to know which one you want to use)
Removed Google Connectivity Services (GCS) and Device Personalization Services as they seem they are not working
(Debloater v1.2 - reduce the amount of packages it removes)

v2.1
Add a Debloater for OOS users to fix compatibility and black screen issues.
(Debloater v1.1 - Removed many GApps in the script)
Minor changes to zip

v2.0
Add the option to choose between different packages of features
Add a ton of features
Pulled packages because of issues

v1.1.1
Fix CTSProfile
Make system.prop even more compatible

v1.1
Make the props less intrusive and more compatible
Add the option to choose between crosshatch/Pixel 3XL and coral/Pixel 4XL

v1.0
Initial release

Source on GitHub

Credits:
-@tych_tych for his modified Product Sans font and iOS 13.2 emojis
-Tomatot for debloater script
-The Lawnchair Team for creating Lawnchair Launcher
-Shady Mods for the recents provider changer script
-Gabriel Howard for A11 extra shapes
-RKBD for A11 emojis

Attachments

• CwZq69R.jpg
    CwZq69R.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 6,087
  • 3NoVTcR.jpg
    3NoVTcR.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 6,113
  • QuTpJzv.jpg
    QuTpJzv.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 6,047
Last edited:

ImRickHarrison

Jul 24, 2018
Vigo
Guys so I've been trying to port more apps and features to OOS. Maybe tomorrow will upload a full featured zip, if everything goes well :good:

ImRickHarrison

Jul 24, 2018
Vigo
But would it work without screwing other stuff? I have read about the propedit stuff, not sure if they work though with unlimited gdrive for original resolution in google photos and certainly it wouldn't be google photos prop edit only. Have I missed sth?

It shouldn't, it just adds and replaces a few XMLs that activate pixel features. If you only change props to P3XL you get the "account storage" bar in GPhotos while having the "Unlimited photo storage" message. With XMLs the bar disappears. I tried this by myself by uploading videos and they don't count against your quota.

jimger

Dec 13, 2012
Cambridge,UK
OnePlus 8 Pro
It shouldn't, it just adds and replaces a few XMLs that activate pixel features. If you only change props to P3XL you get the "account storage" bar in GPhotos while having the "Unlimited photo storage" message. With XMLs the bar disappears. I tried this by myself by uploading videos and they don't count against your quota.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/google-photos-unlimited-hi-res-upload-t3688114/amp/

Isn't it this?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gjudNho.png

Tired of flashing single modules? This module does everything at once

Code:
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bricked devices or any lost data. Use it at your own risk and enjoy.

I AM NOT A DEVELOPER, JUST A USER. I am still learning. Most features of this mod have parts of other mods. This is just a all-in-one

xwjowKf.png

Android 10

MINIMAL

BASICS
    Previous features plus:
    Adds 3 Android 11 new icon shapes (Available to apply in Styles & Wallpapers app)
    Adds Google Phone, Styles & Wallpapers app and Pixel 4 Sounds
    Replaces emojis to Android 11 leaked ones.

FULL
    Previous features plus:
    Additional Pixel exclusives (Google Recorder and Pixel 19 Live Wallpapers)
    Lawnchair Launcher pre-alpha as main launcher (Since v2.3, no need for Quickswitch for animations. Only select it as default launcher)

EXTRAS
    Previous features plus:
    Replaces YouTube app to YT Vanced and emojis to iOS 13.2 (instead of A11 emojis)

Android 11

MINIMAL

BASICS
    Previous features plus:

BASICS+
    Previous features plus:
    Replaces emojis to iOS 14
    Adds adblocking hosts file

yAB0b0F.png

Android 10

Magisk v20.4+ recommended, v20.2 minimum
    OnePlus 6/6T (It should work on 6T, though I can't try it) running ANDROID 10 ROMs (Tested on OOS 10.3.x and some Android 10 custom ROMs)
    Other OnePlus devices running OOS 10 (NOT TESTED)

Android 11

Magisk v20.4 canary or future A11 compatible versions required
    OnePlus 6/6T (It should work on 6T, though I can't try it) running ANDROID 11 CUSTOM ROMs (Tested only on PiXeN 11)

UaJTGDS.png

Android 10

NEW WAY TO INSTALL THIS MOD (Since v2.3, as Tomatot Debloater doesn't work on OOS anymore)
    FOLLOW THIS IN THIS ORDER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BOOTLOOP AND BACKUP YOUR STUFF BEFORE PROCEEDING!
    1. Install Lawnchair Launcher latest pre-alpha from here (If using FULL or EXTRAS)

Steps 2 & 3 for OOS users
    2. With the device already booted and after enabling USB Debugging in Developer settings, using ADB on a connected computer or any terminal emulator on the device (I personally recommend Termux), type:

On the PC:
    Code:
    adb shell
    You should see your device name, OnePlus6.
    Copy and paste EVERYTHING (Right click on PC), then hit enter. You should see some messages of "Success"; don't panic if you see some errors, there may be packages that aren't installed. If you don't get any outcome like this, check ADB is installed properly on your PC or you pasted exactly what's on this code box.
    Code:
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.autotest; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.opbugreportlite; pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.commonlogtool; pm uninstall --user 0 com.qti.snapdragon.qdcm_ff; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.traceur; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.stk; pm uninstall --user 0 com.example.rftuner; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.bttestmode; pm uninstall --user 0 com.example.wifirftest; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.deskclock; pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.youtube; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.mms; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.dialer; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.calculator; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.contacts; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.filemanager; pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.photos; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.factorymode.specialtest; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.logkitservice; pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.commonlogtool; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oneplus.factorymode; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.oemlogkit; pm uninstall --user 0 com.qualcomm.qti.perfdump; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.rftoolkit; pm uninstall --user 0 com.fingerprints.fingerprintsensortest; pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.oemtcma; pm uninstall --user 0 com.oem.logkitsdservice; pm uninstall --user 0 cn.oneplus.nvbackup; pm uninstall --user 0 net.oneplus.push; pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.bookmarkprovider
    This will remove some system apps from OnePlus! Be careful if you want to use something from them, though you can reinstall some of them as user apps. (note below)
    3. Reboot to system. (OnePlus system apps like Messages, Dialer, etc... HAVE TO BE DELETED. You have to check. If they aren't, the debloat didn't make its job. Repeat or don't flash. This will lead sometimes to unsaveable bootloop, even if magisk is uninstalled. Reflashing OOS might help.)

4. Install the module through Magisk Manager
    5. Reboot to system
    6. Change default home app to Lawnchair Launcher (If FULL or EXTRAS)
    That's it!

Notes:
    -FOR GOOGLE PHONE, SELECT IT AS PHONE APP IN DEFAULT APPS OR YOU WON'T RECEIVE CALLS!
    -Apps removed by debloater: OnePlus Dialer, Contacts, Messages, Clock, Calculator, File Manager and many useless OEM log and test tools

Android 11

1. Install the module through Magisk Manager
    2. Reboot to system
    That's it!

Rsfamr2.png

Pixel Features Lite releases

Guide for Google Assistant 2.0 (Android 10)

Bootlooping (system taking too long to start): delete the module in TWRP at /data/adb/modules/PFLite

Please check known bugs before reporting!
    Known bugs/issues
    OK Google says "This feature is currently unavailable for this language".
    Truecaller app doesn't work.
    OP Gallery crashes in custom ROMs.
    OP Camera sometimes doesn't work in photos, video works. Use GCam for now.

drK4weT.png

v3.0-CUSTOM
    Added support for Android 11 (Only PiXeN at the moment, no guarantees it works on other A11 ROMs)
    Available packages: Minimal, Basics, Basics+ w/ iOS 14 emojis and adblocking included
    Removed many apks not needed

v2.3
    Added A11 Icon Shapes overlays (From David Howard) and A11 emojis (From RKBD)
    Customized update-binary install script
    Make Lawnchair default recents provider without Quickswitch (From Shady Mods)
    Debloater replaced with ADB commands
    Moved Pixel Live Wallpapers 19 to Full package
    Fixed blur and crashes in Lawnchair

v2.2
    Added Lawnchair-q_pre_alpha-2616 (Quickswitch 3.1.3 still required to integrate with system for animations)
    Added Pixel Sounds (they show as "android.resource//com.google.android", just preview them to know which one you want to use)
    Removed Google Connectivity Services (GCS) and Device Personalization Services as they seem they are not working
    (Debloater v1.2 - reduce the amount of packages it removes)

v2.1
    Add a Debloater for OOS users to fix compatibility and black screen issues.
    (Debloater v1.1 - Removed many GApps in the script)
    Minor changes to zip

v2.0
    Add the option to choose between different packages of features
    Add a ton of features
    Pulled packages because of issues

v1.1.1
    Fix CTSProfile
    Make system.prop even more compatible

v1.1
    Make the props less intrusive and more compatible
    Add the option to choose between crosshatch/Pixel 3XL and coral/Pixel 4XL

v1.0
    Initial release

Source on GitHub

Credits:
    -@tych_tych for his modified Product Sans font and iOS 13.2 emojis
    -Tomatot for debloater script
    -The Lawnchair Team for creating Lawnchair Launcher
    -Shady Mods for the recents provider changer script
    -Gabriel Howard for A11 extra shapes
    -RKBD for A11 emojis
    Quick update about mod status... As I finished my school year I will try to make an update and maybe add Pixel Launcher and other Pixel features you could request. Time is not a problem in summer :)
    Okay, after some tests I did with a fresh OOS 10.3 I run into problems and I'm thinking in including a modified Tomatot's debloater script, because that way it always works. It will remove all OnePlus apps and junk, improving battery life at the same time, and anyway you want to use Gapps :)
    What do you think?
    Guys, I'm going to do a shift here. Since v2.1, you'll have to flash a debloat zip in TWRP and then flash the module. I know this way is more agressive, as some people use some OnePlus services, but this is the only way I found to get bigger packages work. I'll update the post to clarify this. Thanks for understanding
    I'll tell you when I finish everything
    Can you make something that unlocks google unlimited storage without any other mods for oneplus?

I will make different versions so you can choose, like Minimal, Mini and Full or something like that. Stay tuned :p