Search This thread
May 25, 2010
Battle Creek, Michigan
Oneplus 8 pro stock oos 12 magisk 25.2 this works perfectly. Update to oos13 and bootloop, then goes to recover. I have to msm back to earlier version, reroot, then reinstall the module I have done it like 6 times. I want Android 13, with pixelify... Anyone able to get it working?

Reactions: goRt

hotplex

May 14, 2017
Can anyone confirms if this works with GrapheneOS? Does it require Zygisk/Lsposed because in the past, it hasn't work on Graphene. Does google still get access to all the personal data? Thanks.

May 25, 2010
Battle Creek, Michigan
Oneplus 8 pro stock oos 12 magisk 25.2 this works perfectly. Update to oos13 and bootloop, then goes to recover. I have to msm back to earlier version, reroot, then reinstall the module I have done it like 6 times. I want Android 13, with pixelify... Anyone able to get it working?
I have tried multiple times, just reboot and breaks it. Even after working on A12 then upgrade to A13 it breaks it.

rmendez011

I have tried multiple times, just reboot and breaks it. Even after working on A12 then upgrade to A13 it breaks it.
This Module doesn't work on OOS 13 Stable, only OOS 13 Open Beta 2 and older.

You didn't have to reset your OnePlus 8 Pro with MSM, you just had to power down your 8 Pro, then turn it on and hold the volume down button as soon as you see the OnePlus logo, from there it boots into safe mode and disables all Magisk Modules, from there reboot once more and enable all your modules except Pixelify.

Certain Pixelify features should still work with Pixelify Magisk Module disabled, on my OnePlus 9 Pro running OOS 13 and Pixelify disabled I still get Next Generation Assistant, Hold for me, Call screening, Direct my call, call recording (I live in the U.S. where this is disabled), Live Translate, and Live Captions (9 Pro came with this out of the box).

I haven't tested everything, I excluded installing Pixel launcher through Pixelify because but I found out I get better compatibility with Pixel Launcher Mods (icon changer for Pixel Launcher, doesn't work if I install Pixel Launcher through Pixelify) if I download the latest Pixel Launcher APK, install it, then use Quickswitch Magisk Module to change my recents provider from OnePlus System launcher to Pixel Launcher, then set my default launcher as Pixel Launcher... confusing, so much launcher lol.

Check out this video and 2 screenshots, I can't test more on video without doxing myself lol.

Last edited:

Schroeder09

Nov 6, 2017
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Is this different than the LS posed module that does the same thing- albeit it is for photos only? Is this preferable? I'm already on a Google Pixel 7 pro, so I get all of these features except for the original Pixel unlimited original photo quality storage. That's all I need. Is this or the LS posed module better?

bboytaione

Oct 5, 2009
I'm using the latest module on a pixel 6a and there is some truly wonky stuff happening with the translation services now. All I really need is the unlimited Google photos part of this module. That's all I chose during the initial set up, and I'm not too happy with the side effects. Anyone know any module that is working btw?

Reactions: stf1o

stf1o

Dec 9, 2022
I'm using the latest module on a pixel 6a and there is some truly wonky stuff happening with the translation services now. All I really need is the unlimited Google photos part of this module. That's all I chose during the initial set up, and I'm not too happy with the side effects. Anyone know any module that is working btw?
Same happening to me with Pixel 4XL, regret installing it, now I'm left with wonky services and unable to get a working youtube without having to reset all google stuff.

This is a really nice project and I hope it grows better but as of now I wouldn't install it again

Schroeder09

Nov 6, 2017
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I tried the g photos pixelfy LS posed module, and it didn't work either. I am on a Google Pixel 7 pro. I don't know if x privacy Lua is spoofing or confusing this. I am looking in the logs for LS posed and x privacy though, and I don't see anything happening at the times. I try to access Google photos.

bboytaione

Oct 5, 2009
Same happening to me with Pixel 4XL, regret installing it, now I'm left with wonky services and unable to get a working youtube without having to reset all google stuff.

This is a really nice project and I hope it grows better but as of now I wouldn't install it again
Yeah, I may just flash Pixel experience on my old phone and do it that way. This wonkiness is too much for me. But, I appreciate the hard work the developer has put into this module

Reactions: Captain_cookie_200

Champ16

Nov 6, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT install Pixelify (stable or beta) on a OnePlus 9 Pro running Oxygen OS 13 Stable F.16, with this newly released stable software, the phone will bootloop, only way to fix the bootloop is to somehow get the phone into safe mode, once in safe mode, reboot once more, and then uninstall the module.

This module was working in Oxygen OS 13 Open Beta 1 and 2 (F.08 and F.11 respectively) not sure what changed.
Thanks for the warning,
I've installed pixelify on my OP 9p running Oos 13 stable F.17. It's working flawlessly for me. What made the phone bootloop?

I would suggest using Baltiapps Pixelify Google Photos (installs by .apk & implemented through LSPosed) if all you want is the unlimited. I don't know why, but the devs for the official Magisk Pixelify don't wish or aren't able to properly spoof (maybe just to Pixel 7's for all I know) as the Pixel XL to Google Photos -- which is true unlimited storage (true because Pixel XL's are the only Pixels now that backs up photos & videos at original quality unlimitedly). From my experience, the official Pixelify can enable unlimited storage backup, but I was only able to enable it under Storage Saver (most likely the official Pixelify is spoofing Pixel 5 which was the latest Pixel to offer unlimited storage, but only at Storage Saver reduced quality) -- I haven't been able to get anyone else to confirm if it truly is backed up with the lower quality of Storage Saver or original quality and is just processed under Storage Saver protocol -- all I know and can confirm is that with the BaltiApps branch off version, it specifically states that the photo/video is backed up as original quality and it did not take up any space in the "account storage" whereas this official Magisk Pixelify only stated unlimited storage under Storage Saver option.
In any case, I've seen and heard many people run into a lot of glitches in their own Pixel experience as well as fears from people who are afraid of wrecking too many things -- Additionally, many of them (like you) claim that the official Magisk Pixelify will still modify certain things under-the-hood even if you only opt for the unlimited storage mod. And even what's most suggested in Pixelify's own telegram channel just points & suggests to use BaltiApps/LSPosed version!
So if all one is interested is in the unlimited storage capability (particularly if you wish for original quality vs. Storage Saver quality) and has had bad experiences with this version or concerns over it, you should consider BaltiApps branch off as that's what is even being suggested in Pixelify's telegram channel...

[EDIT]But it's also good to keep in mind that Google will inevitably find & figure all this out probably take action on it; varying from just disabling the feature even for legit Pixel XL's still active to suspending/banning Google accounts! So take caution with that possibility as well as make sure to not completely depend/"bank" on all your photos being backed up and stored in your account. [/EDIT]

I myself am hoping the unlimited storage mod at original quality eventually works on the Pixel 7's by spoofing the Pixel XL as I would like to revert back to using the official Pixelify as it is constantly worked on and updated whereas BaltiApps branch/version hasn't seen an update in a couple months (but still seems to work perfectly)...

Last edited:
I would suggest using Baltiapps Pixelify Google Photos (installs by .apk & implemented through LSPosed) if all you want is the unlimited. I don't know why, but the devs for the official Magisk Pixelify don't wish or aren't able to properly spoof (maybe just to Pixel 7's for all I know) as the Pixel XL to Google Photos -- which is true unlimited storage (true because Pixel XL's are the only Pixels now that backs up photos & videos at original quality unlimitedly). From my experience, the official Pixelify can enable unlimited storage backup, but I was only able to enable it under Storage Saver (most likely the official Pixelify is spoofing Pixel 5 which was the latest Pixel to offer unlimited storage, but only at Storage Saver reduced quality) -- I haven't been able to get anyone else to confirm if it truly is backed up with the lower quality of Storage Saver or original quality and is just processed under Storage Saver protocol.
In any case, I've seen and heard many people run into a lot of glitches in their own Pixel experience as well as fears from people who are afraid of wrecking too many things -- Additionally, many of them (like you) claim that the official Magisk Pixelify will still modify certain things under-the-hood even if you only opt for the unlimited storage mod. And even what's most suggested in Pixelify's own telegram channel just points & suggests to use BaltiApps/LSPosed version!
So if all one is interested is in the unlimited storage capability (particularly if you wish for original quality vs. Storage Saver quality) and has had bad experiences with this version or concerns over it, you should consider BaltiApps branch off as that's what is even being suggested in Pixelify's telegram channel...
I myself am hoping the unlimited storage mod at original quality eventually works on the Pixel 7's by spoofing the Pixel XL as I would like to revert back to using the official Pixelify as it is constantly worked on and updated whereas BaltiApps branch/version hasn't seen an update in a couple months (but still seems to work perfectly)...
i am using that. you can choose what device you want to spoof. so it can spoof any pixel including pixel XL

i am using that. you can choose what device you want to spoof. so it can spoof any pixel including pixel XL
Yup. What's key is that you can specifically spoof the Pixel XL, whereas you can't with this official Magisk Pixelify -- supposedly the module detects your phone and configures it for you, but I've seen documentation that states that it spoofs as Pixel XL anyways, so maybe it's just not successful for the Pixel 7's -- and that's important because that's the only phone that Google enables to do unlimited backups for at specifically original quality.

Yup. What's key is that you can specifically spoof the Pixel XL, whereas you can't with this official Magisk Pixelify -- supposedly the module detects your phone and configures it for you, but I've seen documentation that states that it spoofs as Pixel XL anyways, so maybe it's just not successful for the Pixel 7's -- and that's important because that's the only phone that Google enables to do unlimited backups for at specifically original quality.
oh. you could just stick with the pixelify gphotos then until this gets figured out

Reactions: simplepinoi177

bboytaione

Oct 5, 2009
I would suggest using Baltiapps Pixelify Google Photos (installs by .apk & implemented through LSPosed) if all you want is the unlimited. I don't know why, but the devs for the official Magisk Pixelify don't wish or aren't able to properly spoof (maybe just to Pixel 7's for all I know) as the Pixel XL to Google Photos -- which is true unlimited storage (true because Pixel XL's are the only Pixels now that backs up photos & videos at original quality unlimitedly). From my experience, the official Pixelify can enable unlimited storage backup, but I was only able to enable it under Storage Saver (most likely the official Pixelify is spoofing Pixel 5 which was the latest Pixel to offer unlimited storage, but only at Storage Saver reduced quality) -- I haven't been able to get anyone else to confirm if it truly is backed up with the lower quality of Storage Saver or original quality and is just processed under Storage Saver protocol -- all I know and can confirm is that with the BaltiApps branch off version, it specifically states that the photo/video is backed up as original quality and it did not take up any space in the "account storage" whereas this official Magisk Pixelify only stated unlimited storage under Storage Saver option.
I'll check balti out, thanks!

But it's also good to keep in mind that Google will inevitably find & figure all this out probably take action on it; varying from just disabling the feature even for legit Pixel XL's still active to suspending/banning Google accounts! So take caution with that possibility as well as make sure to not completely depend/"bank" on all your photos being backed up and stored in your account. A seemingly prominent user on their Telegram showed screenshots of someone that got their account suspended because of it and suggests/cautions to only spoof to Pixel 5 since that looks closer to our devices than the few/rare Pixel XL's still active...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pixelify-v2.2-beta-3.zip
    this version call record works for me on A13 custom rom :)

Pixelify Magisk Module
    A magisk module was created to make your android phone close to pixel devices.

Current version - 2.1

So Features does this module provide?

- Next Generation Assistant
    - Call Screening
    - Direct my call
    - Hold for me
    - Next Generation voice typing
    - Unlimited Google Photos backup
    - Google Dialer Call Recording
    - Live translate
    - Live Captions
    - Caption calls
    - Pixel Launcher
    - Complete set of pixel live wallpapers including cute Pikachu!
    ..... wait there's more, check out the whole list on GitHub Link

Features of this module
    - Allows full control of the installation
    - Works with Zygisk as well as riru
    - You can select what feature you want and what you don't want
    - Basic module size of about 30Mb
    - Online downloading packages, saves your internet.
    - Can create a backup of online files so that you don't need to download them again until a new update comes
    - Allows you to install boot animation according to your resolution
    - Both can be installed via volume keys and without volume keys
    - Create a log of what is module is doing.
    - Zygisk Spoofing

Which Android version is supported?
    - Nougat to Android 13.

On which ROMs can I install it?
    - Almost all roms

GitHub Page - GitHub

Troubleshooting Guide - Telegraph

Download Link - Link

Screenshots - Google Photos

Changelogs - GitHub

Group support Link - Telegram

Like my work? Try helping this module in the following ways
    - Finding bugs with appropriate logs.
    - By creating a Pull request for some bug fixes
    - By helping others to solve their issues
    - By Donation - Paypal
    - UPI ID - [email protected] (India Only)
    Pixelify v2.1

Download link:-
    Pling

Changelogs:-

- Support for OxygenOS & Color OS 12, 12L, 13.
    - Support for Riru
    - Added Bootloop saver inside Pixelify (only for Pixelify)
    - Fixed Android 13 Styles and wallpaper showing 4 Colors instead of 16
    - Fixed Call caption crashes in Android 13
    - More Fixes for the safety net (CTS)
    - Disabled Next Generation Assistant in ONEUi 4 or above due to boot loop
    - Disabled Boot animation in OxygenOS 12, 12L, 13
    - Updated Android System Intelligence (13) to T8.pixel6
    - Updated Android System Intelligence (12) to S28.pixel6
    - Fixed Google photos Unlimited backup becomes storage saver in some ROMs due to features conflict.
    - Fixed Pixel Launcher not installing on some Lineage OS ROM due to an invalid security patch defined by rom
    - Fixes for Precise location
    - Created Pixelify Uninstaller to remove pixelify
    - Enabled Universal Search in Android 13
    - Enabled Unified Security & Privacy settings in Android 13
    - Updated Pixel Live Wallpapers to v1.9
    - Fixed Prebuilt Pixel Launcher disappeared while uninstalling Pixelify
    - Added Script to generate Bootloop logs (beta) at /sdcard/Pixelify/boot_logs.txt
    - Added OK Google Hotword (Android Pie to Android 13)
    - Enabled Internal Spoofing for Elixir OS
    - Fixed Recent Text selection in Pixel Launcher Recents
    - The G logo in Gboard is made Optional
    - Renamed no_vk.prop to config.prop
    - Normal Pixelify.vXX.zip can now also config.prop
    - Added Bootloop Saver for Pixelify
    - Fixes for Grammar & Correction in Google Keyboard
    - Fixes for Audio issues
    - Enabled more options in At a Glance
    - Improved Pixelify installation logs
    - Added more Themed icons in Pixel Launcher from #TEAMFILES
    - Added Styles and Wallpapers for Android 13
    - Added Pixel Launcher for Android 13
    - Fixes for some ROMs not showing pixel static wallpapers
    - Fixed Bubble not showing in Google dialer
    - Fixes for Google Text to speech
    - Updated Pixel Launcher in Android 12
    - Improved Battery backup from v2.02
    - Added Support to disable internal spoofing of particular rom
    - Many minor improvements & bug fixes
    Will this work on the April update Pixel 5
    Yes
    I've been using this amazing module for a long time on my pixel devices, it worked great on my pixel 6 pro a13 but on my pixel 7 pro a13 it reboots and deactivate the module every time, i just use the mod for unlimited photos of you can do a separate file just for that I'll appreciate I'll even donate couple dollars, thanks bro
    @kingsmanz Please let me know if you want your thread to be moved to
    You can also use the report function for this (actually the best and most timely way) and a moderator on duty will move the thread.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Sure! Please