[Magisk] Rayglobe Module

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno

Hello Xda Users,
This is first magisk module for our razer. It will install stuff that you can see in features section. Only requirement is that you need Magisk and obviously TWRP. As this is magisk module you don't need to worry about system space. Magisk will install app to magisk.img which is mounted in your data partition... This is magic of MAGISK....!

Requirement:
Magisk v15.1 - Root & Universal Systemless Interface [

Procedure:
1. Download magisk_rayglobe_os.zip
2. Goto Magisk Manager > modules > add module > select "magisk_rayglobe_os.zip" using file manager
3. Reboot device.
4. Enjoy systemless Rayglobe world... Happy flashing ...!

Uninstall:

To remove this module simply goto Magisk Manager > modules and delete "magisk_rayglobe_os.zip".

Download:
- Android File Host

Click Me for Changelog:
(Note: Before updating this MOD to new version PLEASE uninstall the previous version (check Uninstall: ) and then install NEW one.)

(Note: Download according to your Magisk version. USE latest Magisk.......)

Features
- Build.prop stuff for volume and more audio steps
- Themed youtube
- Service.jar hacked to delete sign
- Framework-res adjustement to ambient light and dim
- New Miracast flash in settings/video
- AptxHd driver
- IOS 11 emoji

Credits:
@topjohnwu for Magisk and Modules
@Team Bad Boyz for rebooter apk
@KevinnX8 Youtube
@github - link for more information
If I forgot someone please write me in PM and I'll update this section

Last edited:

mikeandjaimie

Aug 5, 2010
Kingston
Awesome! Thanks for your work.. We need lots more of these little tweaks and stuff. I'm waiting for center clock with small date and am/pm from roms... Probably #2 thing I miss besides custom kernels.

Keep up the good work!

parky169

Jan 8, 2011
Leeds
Awesome! Thanks for your work.. We need lots more of these little tweaks and stuff. I'm waiting for center clock with small date and am/pm from roms... Probably #2 thing I miss besides custom kernels.

Keep up the good work!
center clock works with xtended settings app and quite a few others too.xposed needs to be installed first to make it work.this can be done through magisk module downloads

manor7777

Dec 5, 2014
Module is awesome, but I can't seem to get aptx working On 8.1 Oreo. I have an aptx headset that I have used with other phones that support aptx for a while, not sure if you can fix this bit would be appreciated.. I'll buy you a beer on payday or something if you can @raimondomartire

WaxysDargle

Jul 17, 2012
Module is awesome, but I can't seem to get aptx working On 8.1 Oreo. I have an aptx headset that I have used with other phones that support aptx for a while, not sure if you can fix this bit would be appreciated.. I'll buy you a beer on payday or something if you can @raimondomartire
this is not something you can select as you please. aptx will automatically activate when connected to a device that prefers/supports it. if you are connected to a device that you KNOW supports aptx and it's not showing aptx when connected to said device, then you might have a problem.