Hello Xda Users,
This is first magisk module for our razer. It will install stuff that you can see in features section. Only requirement is that you need Magisk and obviously TWRP. As this is magisk module you don't need to worry about system space. Magisk will install app to magisk.img which is mounted in your data partition... This is magic of MAGISK....!
Magisk v15.1 - Root & Universal Systemless Interface [
1. Download magisk_rayglobe_os.zip
2. Goto Magisk Manager > modules > add module > select "magisk_rayglobe_os.zip" using file manager
3. Reboot device.
4. Enjoy systemless Rayglobe world... Happy flashing ...!
To remove this module simply goto Magisk Manager > modules and delete "magisk_rayglobe_os.zip".
- Android File Host
Click Me for Changelog:
(Note: Before updating this MOD to new version PLEASE uninstall the previous version (check Uninstall: ) and then install NEW one.)
(Note: Download according to your Magisk version. USE latest Magisk.......)
- Build.prop stuff for volume and more audio steps
- Themed youtube
- Service.jar hacked to delete sign
- Framework-res adjustement to ambient light and dim
- New Miracast flash in settings/video
- AptxHd driver
- IOS 11 emoji
@topjohnwu for Magisk and Modules
@Team Bad Boyz for rebooter apk
@github - link for more information
If I forgot someone please write me in PM and I'll update this section