[MAGISK Rom /Base Convertor) 420rom N986B V3.0- DUB6 - ANDROID 11 - OneUI 3.1 - Sec Patch 02/2021 - Released 20/02/2021-EXYNOS!!!

vtec303

Sep 19, 2007
Manchester
V2.3.2 has been uploaded to the Rom Modules folder - this incorporates the safteynet fix by kdrag0n - his thread is here :)
Thanks for the update and thanks for sorting the safety net issue, just flash the module in majisk? I have already flashed the base, did a data factory reset (to start from scratch with rhe new base) boot to system, set up done, flashed 2.3.1 in majisk. Cheers.

vtec303

Sep 19, 2007
Manchester
I followed the steps but it didn't work

Can you explain the installation method, video please
Sorry to hear you are still facing problems, please make sure your phone is bootloader unlocked and follow the guidelines of op to the dot. I'm afraid I won't be able to do a video for you but please see post #153, hope this helps, cheers

dingolino

Jan 2, 2008
I'm sorry my english is weak

After installing Android 11

And I want to revert to twrp, i cant to twrp

Is there a twrp file for Android 11?

Hope you can understand me
The Phone needs to be connected to the PC in order to enter into TWRP. Samsung changed the Bootloader for A11. So without PC connection you cannot enter into TWRP with the button combination and if the phone is switched off.

When your phone is up & running you can reboot into the desired state for example using the Magisk app.

Hope it helps
Best regards
dingolino

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
The Phone needs to be connected to the PC in order to enter into TWRP. Samsung changed the Bootloader for A11. So without PC connection you cannot enter into TWRP with the button combination and if the phone is switched off.

When your phone is up & running you can reboot into the desired state for example using the Magisk app.

Hope it helps
Best regards
dingolino
@yhyaabsi this is how you enter TWRP.

SAMSUNG changed how we got l boot to recovery.

Personally I just use the twrp app to reboot to twrp. Much easier

dingolino

Jan 2, 2008
Hi

Nova Launcher - OneUI Launcher

I am also using Nova Launcher since a couple of years.

How reliable is it to restore a Nova Launcher backup after a fresh - full wipe - rom install?

Or what procedure is working?

So far I was not realy sccuessfull after a full wipe and that was 1 reason to avoid a full wipe flash of roms quite freaquently.

Best regards,

dingolino

vtec303

Sep 19, 2007
Manchester
Hi

Nova Launcher - OneUI Launcher

I am also using Nova Launcher since a couple of years.

How reliable is it to restore a Nova Launcher backup after a fresh - full wipe - rom install?

Or what procedure is working?

So far I was not realy sccuessfull after a full wipe and that was 1 reason to avoid a full wipe flash of roms quite freaquently.

Best regards,

dingolino
If you are already on a Samsung based rom you don't need to do factory data reset or format data, follow the guide in post 153 and you are done. I did a factory data reset just to get a fresh start but you don't need to. Nova launcher is working fine after restoring from a backup but its giving me a slight lag when I come out of any app, don't know whether its nova launcher or something else, the rom is thunder fast and a lot lighter and giving me a good battery, loads of options in majisk module, installation is easy and quick and last but not least the dev is really helpful, defo keeping this one my daily driver, hope this helps, cheers.

Reactions: dingolino

dingolino

Jan 2, 2008
If you are already on a Samsung based rom you don't need to do factory data reset or format data, follow the guide in post 153 and you are done. I did a factory data reset just to get a fresh start but you don't need to. Nova launcher is working fine after restoring from a backup but its giving me a slight lag when I come out of any app, don't know whether its nova launcher or something else, the rom is thunder fast and a lot lighter and giving me a good battery, loads of options in majisk module, installation is easy and quick and last but not least the dev is really helpful, defo keeping this one my daily driver, hope this helps, cheers.
I think if I come from another rom it is fair to make a clean install with a full wipe. I see that the dev is quite active and I think the split between a recovery and a Magisk install is a smart approach. I am not the "flash junky" any more, I have to install a couple of apps and syncronize a large number of data to have it offline available (Nimbus Note for example), so a full wipe is not so funny for me. I only would like to get a reliable rom and hoping to get the OTA security updates.

Best regards,
dingolino

Reactions: vtec303

yhyaabsi

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry to hear you are still facing problems, please make sure your phone is bootloader unlocked and follow the guidelines of op to the dot. I'm afraid I won't be able to do a video for you but please see post #153, hope this helps, cheers

Thank you very much, my friend

Software 11 works really well, but when you go to TWRP you can only go once

But again, you cannot go to TWRP. This is a problem with TWRP

I hope you understood my point, sorry, my language is very weak

Last edited: