• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MAGISK Rom / Firmware base convertor) 420rom-T860/5 - V13.3- CUE1 - ANDROID 10 - OneUI 3.1 - Sec Patch 05/2021 - Released 06/07/2021

Search This thread

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
logo.png

WELCOME TO 420 ROM - MAGISK ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S6 WiFi/4G (T860/5)!

420rom Telegram-Group:

Please bear in mind that things will be added as and when my learning and time permits (being a dad with a family and having ADHD myself means things get a lil gnarly) but i will aim to support this ROM as regularly as possible.

Ill usually release a test to one or two users before each release also - :cyclops:

CUSTOMIZABLE MAGISK ROM FEATURES: - with Vol +/- keys

-Add YouTube Vanced - thanks to Vanced peeps github
-Add 3minit battery - thanks G Harrington - if online menus don't appear, install the apk that the module places on your internal storage in the 420rom folder.
-Add 3minit clock - thanks G Harrinton
-Add V4A (MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL AUDIO MODIFICATION LIBRARY V3.5 BEFORE STARTING V4A!!! - available in Magisk Repo)
-Add Quality bootanimation thanks to @chalmizzle
-Add SamsungSans fonts apk
-Add Goodlock
-Add SoundAssistant (for increased vol steps)
-Add Customized Secsettings (420 banner in every phone info screen)
-Add Custom wallpapers
-Remove Chrome

(further debloat options for stock rooted base)
-Remove Bixby
-Remove Netflix
-Remove kidshome
-Remove Facebook_stub
-Remove FBservices
-Remove Upday
-Remove Onedrive

CORE MAGISK ROM FEATURES

-A load of prop tweaks - thanks @sevsman
-Remove software update
-Remove Tips

Enabled the following CSC fetures:

-Net-speed indicator in status bar
-Data usage in quick settings
-Call recording enabled
-Disabled SMS to MMS conversion
-Caller & Spam SMS protection
-Camera features
-vibrate for notifications incall
-enabled text templates
-MMS with data off enabled
-and a few more!!!

GOOGLE EDITION FEATURES (FURTHER TO THOSE IN MAIN MODULE ABOVE

This Module is based on the main Main 420rom Rom Module but replaces some of the Samsung apps with Google ones. It is recommended to backup your Samsung apps 1st!!!

Installed with Module - Samsung App it replaces
---------------------------------------------------------------
Google Phone - Samsung Phone
Google Contacts - Samsung Contacts
Google Messages - Samsung Messenger
Google Chrome - Samsung Internet Browser
Google Calculator - Samsung Calculator
Google Calendar - Samsung Calendar
Google Clock - Samsung Clock
Google Drive - Samsung Cloud (stays installed)
Google Files - Samsung MyFiles
Google Fit - Samsung Health (can be reinstalled from Galaxy Apps)
Google Pay - Samsung Pay
Google Keep Notes - Samsung Notes
Google Photos - Samsung Gallery
Google Recorder - Samsung Recorder
Google TTS - Samsung TTS
Google Duo - n/a
Google News - n/a
Google Tasks - n/a
Google Sounds (Sound Picker) - n/a
Google App - n/a
Google Carrier Services (for RCS) - n/a
GBoard - Samsung Keyboard
GMail - Samsung Email
YouTube Music - Samsung Music
YouTube Vanced, Vanced Manager & Vanced MicroG - YouTube
Nova Launcher - OneUI Launcher

RECOVERY FLASHABLE BASE FEATURES

-One for each tab device supported
-Install SHRP recovery
-Install correct CSC files based on your CSC
-Much much cleaner installation experience than previous bases thanks to the newly implemented installation

SKY HAWK RECOVERY PROJECT FEATURES BIG THANKS to Skyhawk peeps and @abun880007

Clean & Modern Design
All New Dashboard
Security Features
Theming Support
Magisk Support and Features built in
Extra Modules and Tweaks

Changelog:

v13

- Install choices are in the Master Module (aka mother module) but install process is the same - the rom module will automatically pick up any choices made in the Master Module flash - end result is the same but this was a hell of a lot of work.
- rebased to CUE1 (OneUI 3.1 and A11)
-added power app
-multidisabler now baked into firmware
-a few others i have forgotten lol

V12

- NEW ROM MODULE SETUP BACKUP AND RESTORE - I have created a new Rom Module backup and restore function which will read the setup of the last rom module install (v12 onwards only) and ask you if you want to restore your previous install options. It will also backup any CSC features choices you make. This was not easy due to the complexity of my other function :ROFLMAO:

- THE MODULE BASE CONVERTOR - this will now send the Rom Module to internal instead of the mother module.

-FIRMWARE CHECK - this means that the Rom will not install unless the matching firmware to the Rom is detected (there should be no reason to mix firmwares as this causes issues)

- VOLUME BUTTON CHOICES - I have managed to increase the timeout from 3 to 9 seconds

-some script optimisations and tidy ups

-CTS fix working perfectly and is included as an install option

-everything should hopefully tidy up after itself (eg the convertor deletes itself from internal storage mid flash) but let me know if anything is out of place

v11.0

Complete Rewrite of installation procedure please refer to Post #2 on XDA

Rom Module

- Vanced Manager updated to 2.3.0
- Performance and Bug fixes

Rom Base

v10.0

Rom Module

- Updated base to BUA1 01_2021 Sec Patch
- Vanced Manager updated to 2.1.1
- Updated Google Apps (Google Edition only)

Module Base

- Fixed V4AFX by downgrading magisk to 21.1 (do not update it yet)

v9.0

Rom Module

- Complete install script rewrite
- Fixed Viper4Android driver now installs
- Fixed YouTube Vanced you can now install rooted and un-rooted apps from Vanced Manager
- Fixed Selectaable CSC mods

v8.2

Rom Module

- Files Rebased to BTK2 11-2020 Security Patch
- Added Selectable CSC features (so you can now choose which ones you want and don't)
- Updates all included Apps For Samsung and Google Editions

Module Base

- Magisk Manager updated to 8.0.3

Known Issues

-Viper4AndroidFX does not currently work with the Rom Module

v5.0
-Added multi OMC code support - the module will detect your OMC code, OXM, OWO etc etc, and apply the relevant OMC folders to ensure no clashes with the product partition and the CSC features etc. - Basically supporting every CSC's firmware available on sammobile for T860/T865
-Files rebased to BTG1/BTG2
-Big install script tidy up and recode using functions

v4.0
-Module Base performance and system fixes

v3.1
-Added support for 4G version T865
-Fully odexed everything - Rom module will now work very smoothly on either 420rom module base or Rooted Stock
-Big Performance improvements and lagging has now gone
-added youtube vanced option
-added 3minit clock option
-added final fix for 3minit battery
-module bases have been fully odexed
-We now have the Standard Edition which is similar to the 2.0.1 rom and a new Google Edition where the main Samsung apps are replace by Google Versions.

v3.0
-massive overhaul of script and module structure to bring the 5 supported devices into one zip. - 5 device all in one solution!
-fix for bluetooth pairing issue on root - thanks @3arthur6
-rebrand of module and added a few wallpapers

v2.1
-Module updated to not install vendor apps and some performance changes.
(If you installed 2.0 remove it and then install version 2.0.1. If any of the vendor apps like Telcel app are still installed you will now be able to uninstall them like normal apps).

v2.0 (Initial Release for T860)

Module Bases:
Changelog:

v5.0
-Rebased to BTG1/BTG2
-Latest 420rom kernel based on cruel added
-Latest SHRP recovery added to base

v4.0
-Base performance and system fixes

v3.1
-Install SHRP recovery
-Install correct CSC files based on your CSC - Just select your CSC from the list in Aroma
-Much much cleaner installation experience than previous bases thanks to the newly implemented procedure

v2.0
-Module recognizes whether you're on stock rooted or our base rom and gives you the relevant custom options on install - big script re-rite hence v2.
-Fixed 3minit battery as res folder was in wrong app folder.
-improved and more informative installation experience.
-new way of implementing multidisabler in rom
-lastly we now have our own team SHRP recovery!!!!

whats next? & Known Bugs we can't do much about or will sort eventually

- MERGING ZIPS!!!!!!!!!!

-if A SYSTEM APP hasn't been removed, try uninstalling it you should now be able to - any updates installed over an original system app remain as they are data apps following an update - small yet annoying bug - i'm on it

-Bluetooth pairing is broken with root (you need to repair every reboot) - this is what it is and the bluetooth lib module on magisk repo will sort this

CORE DEV TEAM

Myself - team owner and Rom Module chef
@abun880007 - T860 Maintainer and Kernel Dude

Huge thanks to.................
@sevsman for the work on the module bases up to now. all the best in whatever you do going forward!:good: & for the Multidisablers :)
@abun880007 for the bullet proof testing!!!
@Didgeridoohan for the magisk assistance and @Zackptg5 for the brilliant MMT Extended zip
Rooted with Magisk - thanks @topjohnwu
@dr.ketan for the various pointers given
@topjohnwu for magisk
@Winb33) for the samsungsans7.2 fonts
@superr for the awesome kitchen
@starbucks2010 for help with our awesome CSC features implementation
@abun880007 for GDRIVE file hosting!
@Zackptg5 and @~clumsy~ for your help in getting Vol Custom Install working!!!
@Team_DeWitt for the Awesome V4A 2.7 - a must have for audiophiles!!
@youtube vanced Team
@cpl Launcher Team

All Downloads - G Drive link

Rooted Stock Firmware

Master Modules

XDA:DevDB Information
420rom by ExocetDJ & abun880007, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Contributors
exocetdj, abun880007
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: Magisk MMT Extended template & Samsung Firmware

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: v12.0
Stable Release Date: 2021-02-26

Last edited:
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

YOU MUST BE ON ROOTED STOCK TO USE THE MOTHER MODULE AND ROM!

As always it is strongly recommended to make a backup if you have TWRP installed

Install procedure for v11.0 onwards has changed drastically as has the format of the module base itself

From now on the N10 Series has a new install procedure but you will have exactly the same end result!!!!!!.

There is now a "Mother Module" or "MM" which, when flashed in Magisk, places a (Magisk installed) Rom Module zip and a (TWRP flashable) Module Base Convertor zip into their own folder on internal/420.

The next thing to do is to go to TWRP and locate the Module Base Convertor zip and flash it. This will apply all debloat and This will also trigger a marker that will allow the rom module to be flashed.

Once the first zip is flashed, you can then go and install the rom module as normal in Magisk

There is also a rooted stock firmware to start the whole thing off :)

BEFORE YOU START. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FLASH THIS OVER A DIFFERENT DEVS ROM - IT WILL CAUSE ISSUES. BACKUP APPS AND DO A FRESH STOCK INSTALL FIRST - that's even if you get past the failsafe ;)

Clean Install Process assuming you are on the matching firmware to the released Rom and rooted

1, Download the "Mother Module" from Downloads (Check in Telegram Group or on XDA).

2, Flash the Mother Module in Magisk - Reboot to TWRP

3, In TWRP, Flash Module Base Convertor located in internal/420 - this will apply all the modifications and debloat to your rom like the old Base did.

4, Reboot and Install Rom Module in Magisk as normal located in internal/420 - all done!!!

Install Process assuming you are coming from earlier 420rom:

1, Download the "Odin Files", "Mother Module" and latest "420rom Release Kernel" from Downloads (Check in Telegram Group or on XDA).

2, Using the "Odin Files" i have provided, Flash Modded BL, Modded AP, CP and HOMECSC in Odin with AUTOREBOOT off

3, Keeping phone plugged in, hold vol down and power to exit download and immediately hold vol up and power to enter TWRP.

4, Flash Multidisabler then Flash the "420rom Release Kernel" image to the boot partition and then Reboot.

5, Flash the Mother Module in Magisk - Reboot to TWRP

6, In TWRP, Flash Module Base Convertor located in internal/420 - this will apply all the modifications and debloat to your rom like the old Base did.

7, Reboot and Install Rom Module in Magisk as normal located in internal/420 - all done!!!

Last edited:
Process for getting round SAMSUNG screen issue caused by older TWRPs with future dates (Rollback protection issue)

prerequisites

-TWRP patched tar packaged (patched AP with TWRP from Ian)
-Stock Patched Recovery
-420 Base Rom

process

-Return to stock by flashing AP/BL/CP&CSC in odin

-Reboot and confirm oem unlocking greyed out, reboot to download, meanwhile unzip the magisk_patched.tar package

-In download mode and with auto reboot off in odin, flash BL, Magisk_patched.tar(with the TWRP from Ian in), CP & HOMECSC.

-When flashing is complete exit download mode and immediatly hold power and vol up and hold until on TWRP slider screen. swipe to allow modifications, format internal storage and flash multidisabler.

-Reboot TWRP wipe data, system, cache and dalvik and flash the base rom for your device...then..... FLASH THE STOCK PATCHED RECOVERY FOR YOUR DEVICE AND THEN FLASH MULTIDISABLER (THIS IS IMPORTANT AS YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO INSTALL TWRP VIA THE APP WITHOUT HAVING TO REFORMAT INTERNAL - the process will fail otherwise)

-Reboot straight to stock recovery (reboot from TWRP and hold Vol up and power until in stock recovery) and factory reset then reboot to system.

-You should now boot up as normal, setup your device, in particular have TWRP app and Magisk set up and running.

-Flash the Unpatched TWRP for your device in the TWRP app - reboot TWRP and check the box to kill that annoying swipe to allow modifications and then you are good to install the module !!!

Last edited:

ElsaReyes

Apr 25, 2016
Wooo! First custom rom for the S6! :D IT HAS BEGUN! :D

When will a download link be up? I'd love to try it out. :D

EDIT: Is the Base ROM still uploading? Cause there's no T860 in the N10 Complete folder.
EDITv2: Sorry if I'm asking to soon, I'm just so excited. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DionWhite33

EDIT: Is the Base ROM still uploading? Cause there's no T860 in the N10 Complete folder.

The Rom Module is up and the Base Rom will be up soon. You can flash the Rom Module as long as you have Magisk 20.4 or later installed. It can be installed like a Magisk module. But you will get better options and compatibility with the Base Rom when it is uploaded. I will also be uploading installation instructions shortly.

Last edited:

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy

Nice to see some excitement for our project - @abun880007 has done a stellar job in porting my module over to your device so, even though ill probably never own one, im stoked to see this on a totally different type of device!!

Any feedback on things is welcome also - the fix in the third post may only be applicable to the note series but if you ever get stuck at SAMSUNG screen on boot then this will help.

Finally the rom is incoming so sit tight and in the meantime enjoy the module - this is the thing that contains the "Custom Rom features"

Last edited:

ElsaReyes

Apr 25, 2016
Hmm, flashed the module in magisk and was wondering, what's this telcel app that's shown up?

Also maybe it runs better with the custom base, but things are running slow and choppy now.

Last edited:

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
carrier bloat is due to what's left in /product/app being activated by cscfeatures i think. Abun sorted it though :)

the module will be increasing in size a little but that's going to be inevitable as i have successfully merged the Note 10 modules into one working zip and plan to add T860 also so it will be an AIO solution for these devices (abun's rubbing his hand's in glee as only will need to use one module now haha!!!!).

Be sure to install the module if you want the custom rom features as this is a Magisk rom project (i.e the module is installed over the stock style base rom or rooted stock setup) - having said that, the base rom will offer a great rooted stock experience with under the hood teweaks for those that prefer

ElsaReyes

Apr 25, 2016
Real excited to try out this rom, been waiting for it to finish uploading for three days now, hope it is so soon.

ElsaReyes

Apr 25, 2016
are you on rooted stock rom at the moment?

I am. I tried flashing the module though and after things started running real slow and choppy. Might need to wipe my tablet cause it's had some small problems lately, so that might be why, but I'd rather wait till the base rom comes out to do so so I only have to wipe it once. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will you be supporting 4CUI4? I screwed up and flashed a prerelease from Frija and am stuck on a bl 4
    logo.png

WELCOME TO 420 ROM - MAGISK ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S6 WiFi/4G (T860/5)!

420rom Telegram-Group:

Please bear in mind that things will be added as and when my learning and time permits (being a dad with a family and having ADHD myself means things get a lil gnarly) but i will aim to support this ROM as regularly as possible.

Ill usually release a test to one or two users before each release also - :cyclops:

CUSTOMIZABLE MAGISK ROM FEATURES: - with Vol +/- keys

-Add YouTube Vanced - thanks to Vanced peeps github
    -Add 3minit battery - thanks G Harrington - if online menus don't appear, install the apk that the module places on your internal storage in the 420rom folder.
    -Add 3minit clock - thanks G Harrinton
    -Add V4A (MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL AUDIO MODIFICATION LIBRARY V3.5 BEFORE STARTING V4A!!! - available in Magisk Repo)
    -Add Quality bootanimation thanks to @chalmizzle
    -Add SamsungSans fonts apk
    -Add Goodlock
    -Add SoundAssistant (for increased vol steps)
    -Add Customized Secsettings (420 banner in every phone info screen)
    -Add Custom wallpapers
    -Remove Chrome

(further debloat options for stock rooted base)
    -Remove Bixby
    -Remove Netflix
    -Remove kidshome
    -Remove Facebook_stub
    -Remove FBservices
    -Remove Upday
    -Remove Onedrive

CORE MAGISK ROM FEATURES

-A load of prop tweaks - thanks @sevsman
    -Remove software update
    -Remove Tips

Enabled the following CSC fetures:

-Net-speed indicator in status bar
    -Data usage in quick settings
    -Call recording enabled
    -Disabled SMS to MMS conversion
    -Caller & Spam SMS protection
    -Camera features
    -vibrate for notifications incall
    -enabled text templates
    -MMS with data off enabled
    -and a few more!!!

GOOGLE EDITION FEATURES (FURTHER TO THOSE IN MAIN MODULE ABOVE

This Module is based on the main Main 420rom Rom Module but replaces some of the Samsung apps with Google ones. It is recommended to backup your Samsung apps 1st!!!

Installed with Module - Samsung App it replaces
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Google Phone - Samsung Phone
    Google Contacts - Samsung Contacts
    Google Messages - Samsung Messenger
    Google Chrome - Samsung Internet Browser
    Google Calculator - Samsung Calculator
    Google Calendar - Samsung Calendar
    Google Clock - Samsung Clock
    Google Drive - Samsung Cloud (stays installed)
    Google Files - Samsung MyFiles
    Google Fit - Samsung Health (can be reinstalled from Galaxy Apps)
    Google Pay - Samsung Pay
    Google Keep Notes - Samsung Notes
    Google Photos - Samsung Gallery
    Google Recorder - Samsung Recorder
    Google TTS - Samsung TTS
    Google Duo - n/a
    Google News - n/a
    Google Tasks - n/a
    Google Sounds (Sound Picker) - n/a
    Google App - n/a
    Google Carrier Services (for RCS) - n/a
    GBoard - Samsung Keyboard
    GMail - Samsung Email
    YouTube Music - Samsung Music
    YouTube Vanced, Vanced Manager & Vanced MicroG - YouTube
    Nova Launcher - OneUI Launcher

RECOVERY FLASHABLE BASE FEATURES

-Install SHRP recovery
    -Install correct CSC files based on your CSC
    -Much much cleaner installation experience than previous bases thanks to the newly implemented installation

SKY HAWK RECOVERY PROJECT FEATURES BIG THANKS to Skyhawk peeps and @abun880007

Clean & Modern Design
    All New Dashboard
    Security Features
    Theming Support
    Magisk Support and Features built in
    Extra Modules and Tweaks

Changelog:

v13

- Install choices are in the Master Module (aka mother module) but install process is the same - the rom module will automatically pick up any choices made in the Master Module flash - end result is the same but this was a hell of a lot of work.
    - rebased to CUE1 (OneUI 3.1 and A11)
    -added power app
    -multidisabler now baked into firmware
    -a few others i have forgotten lol

V12

- NEW ROM MODULE SETUP BACKUP AND RESTORE - I have created a new Rom Module backup and restore function which will read the setup of the last rom module install (v12 onwards only) and ask you if you want to restore your previous install options. It will also backup any CSC features choices you make. This was not easy due to the complexity of my other function :ROFLMAO:

- THE MODULE BASE CONVERTOR - this will now send the Rom Module to internal instead of the mother module.

-FIRMWARE CHECK - this means that the Rom will not install unless the matching firmware to the Rom is detected (there should be no reason to mix firmwares as this causes issues)

- VOLUME BUTTON CHOICES - I have managed to increase the timeout from 3 to 9 seconds

-some script optimisations and tidy ups

-CTS fix working perfectly and is included as an install option

-everything should hopefully tidy up after itself (eg the convertor deletes itself from internal storage mid flash) but let me know if anything is out of place

v11.0

Complete Rewrite of installation procedure please refer to Post #2 on XDA

Rom Module

- Vanced Manager updated to 2.3.0

Rom Base

v10.0

Rom Module

- Vanced Manager updated to 2.1.1
    - Updated Google Apps (Google Edition only)

Module Base

- Fixed V4AFX by downgrading magisk to 21.1 (do not update it yet)

v9.0

Rom Module

- Fixed YouTube Vanced you can now install rooted and un-rooted apps from Vanced Manager

v8.2

Rom Module

- Added Selectable CSC features (so you can now choose which ones you want and don't)
    - Updates all included Apps For Samsung and Google Editions

Module Base

- Magisk Manager updated to 8.0.3

Known Issues

-Viper4AndroidFX does not currently work with the Rom Module

v5.0
    -Added multi OMC code support - the module will detect your OMC code, OXM, OWO etc etc, and apply the relevant OMC folders to ensure no clashes with the product partition and the CSC features etc. - Basically supporting every CSC's firmware available on sammobile for T860/T865
    -Files rebased to BTG1/BTG2
    -Big install script tidy up and recode using functions

v4.0
    -Module Base performance and system fixes

v3.1
    -Added support for 4G version T865
    -Fully odexed everything - Rom module will now work very smoothly on either 420rom module base or Rooted Stock
    -Big Performance improvements and lagging has now gone
    -added youtube vanced option
    -added 3minit clock option
    -added final fix for 3minit battery
    -module bases have been fully odexed
    -We now have the Standard Edition which is similar to the 2.0.1 rom and a new Google Edition where the main Samsung apps are replace by Google Versions.

v3.0
    -massive overhaul of script and module structure to bring the 5 supported devices into one zip. - 5 device all in one solution!
    -fix for bluetooth pairing issue on root - thanks @3arthur6
    -rebrand of module and added a few wallpapers

v2.1
    -Module updated to not install vendor apps and some performance changes.
    (If you installed 2.0 remove it and then install version 2.0.1. If any of the vendor apps like Telcel app are still installed you will now be able to uninstall them like normal apps).

v2.0 (Initial Release for T860)

Module Bases:
    Changelog:

v5.0
    -Rebased to BTG1/BTG2
    -Latest 420rom kernel based on cruel added
    -Latest SHRP recovery added to base

v4.0
    -Base performance and system fixes

v3.1
    -Install SHRP recovery
    -Install correct CSC files based on your CSC - Just select your CSC from the list in Aroma
    -Much much cleaner installation experience than previous bases thanks to the newly implemented procedure

v2.0
    -Module recognizes whether you're on stock rooted or our base rom and gives you the relevant custom options on install - big script re-rite hence v2.
    -Fixed 3minit battery as res folder was in wrong app folder.
    -improved and more informative installation experience.
    -new way of implementing multidisabler in rom
    -lastly we now have our own team SHRP recovery!!!!

whats next? & Known Bugs we can't do much about or will sort eventually

- MERGING ZIPS!!!!!!!!!!

-if A SYSTEM APP hasn't been removed, try uninstalling it you should now be able to - any updates installed over an original system app remain as they are data apps following an update - small yet annoying bug - i'm on it

-Bluetooth pairing is broken with root (you need to repair every reboot) - this is what it is and the bluetooth lib module on magisk repo will sort this

CORE DEV TEAM

Myself - team owner and Rom Module chef
    @abun880007 - T860 Maintainer and Kernel Dude

Huge thanks to.................
    @sevsman for the work on the module bases up to now. all the best in whatever you do going forward!:good: & for the Multidisablers :)
    @abun880007 for the bullet proof testing!!!
    @Didgeridoohan for the magisk assistance and @Zackptg5 for the brilliant MMT Extended zip
    Rooted with Magisk - thanks @topjohnwu
    @dr.ketan for the various pointers given
    @topjohnwu for magisk
    @Winb33) for the samsungsans7.2 fonts
    @superr for the awesome kitchen
    @starbucks2010 for help with our awesome CSC features implementation
    @abun880007 for GDRIVE file hosting!
    @Zackptg5 and @~clumsy~ for your help in getting Vol Custom Install working!!!
    @Team_DeWitt for the Awesome V4A 2.7 - a must have for audiophiles!!
    @youtube vanced Team
    @cpl Launcher Team

All Downloads - G Drive link

Rooted Stock Firmware

Master Modules

XDA:DevDB Information
    420rom by ExocetDJ & abun880007, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Contributors
    exocetdj, abun880007
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: Magisk MMT Extended template & Samsung Firmware

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: v12.0
    Stable Release Date: 2021-02-26
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

YOU MUST BE ON ROOTED STOCK TO USE THE MOTHER MODULE AND ROM!

As always it is strongly recommended to make a backup if you have TWRP installed

Install procedure for v11.0 onwards has changed drastically as has the format of the module base itself

From now on the N10 Series has a new install procedure but you will have exactly the same end result!!!!!!.

There is now a "Mother Module" or "MM" which, when flashed in Magisk, places a (Magisk installed) Rom Module zip and a (TWRP flashable) Module Base Convertor zip into their own folder on internal/420.

The next thing to do is to go to TWRP and locate the Module Base Convertor zip and flash it. This will apply all debloat and This will also trigger a marker that will allow the rom module to be flashed.

Once the first zip is flashed, you can then go and install the rom module as normal in Magisk

There is also a rooted stock firmware to start the whole thing off :)

BEFORE YOU START. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FLASH THIS OVER A DIFFERENT DEVS ROM - IT WILL CAUSE ISSUES. BACKUP APPS AND DO A FRESH STOCK INSTALL FIRST - that's even if you get past the failsafe ;)

Clean Install Process assuming you are on the matching firmware to the released Rom and rooted

1, Download the "Mother Module" from Downloads (Check in Telegram Group or on XDA).

2, Flash the Mother Module in Magisk - Reboot to TWRP

3, In TWRP, Flash Module Base Convertor located in internal/420 - this will apply all the modifications and debloat to your rom like the old Base did.

4, Reboot and Install Rom Module in Magisk as normal located in internal/420 - all done!!!

Install Process assuming you are coming from earlier 420rom:

1, Download the "Odin Files", "Mother Module" and latest "420rom Release Kernel" from Downloads (Check in Telegram Group or on XDA).

2, Using the "Odin Files" i have provided, Flash Modded BL, Modded AP, CP and HOMECSC in Odin with AUTOREBOOT off

3, Keeping phone plugged in, hold vol down and power to exit download and immediately hold vol up and power to enter TWRP.

4, Flash Multidisabler then Flash the "420rom Release Kernel" image to the boot partition and then Reboot.

5, Flash the Mother Module in Magisk - Reboot to TWRP

6, In TWRP, Flash Module Base Convertor located in internal/420 - this will apply all the modifications and debloat to your rom like the old Base did.

7, Reboot and Install Rom Module in Magisk as normal located in internal/420 - all done!!!
    Hi All v9.0 of the Base and Rom Module is now out Download links on post 1

v9.0 Changelog

Rom Module

The LTE T865 will be supported in the New V3 Rom which will be out shortly

Hi Guys just an update for you. We had some issues with V3.0 on the T860 and T865. These have now been resolved. We had already started work on 3.1 while we were trying to fix the Tab device issues. So instead of releasing V3.0 we will be releasing V3.1, we are aiming to do this later this week. The 3.1 update is also based on the new BTF2 firmware release.

Regards

abun880007
    2 days later and still working on the V3 Rom module.

if you have experienced poor battery life and choppy performance due to me being an idiot and leaving out oat folders, i apologise as this is now sorted.

Therefore i am happy to report that 3minit and the wallpapers will remain in v3 and everything is working great so far!!!:D