[MAGISK Rom /Flashable Base ) 420rom N986B V2.3.2- CUA2 - ANDROID 11 - OneUI 3.0 - Sec Patch 01/2021 - Released 16/01/2021

freddo800

Oct 24, 2007
MARSEILLE
Hey!

I just tried this rom, but it seems like Samsung health isn't opening up, and is stuck at this page all the time.

Tried with magisk hide, still no luck.

Any idea?
Hi it works perfectly for me, little tip gave by the dev, After installation of base rom, launch wearable and Samsung health, then install 420 rom module.

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
Hey!

I just tried this rom, but it seems like Samsung health isn't opening up, and is stuck at this page all the time.

Tried with magisk hide, still no luck.

Any idea?
Hi it works perfectly for me, little tip gave by the dev, After installation of base rom, launch wearable and Samsung health, then install 420 rom module.
hey @Ashray_Vk - yep just remove or disable the rom module - set up health and wearable if you use it and and then reinstall the rom module.

This is most likely down to the CTS fix we are using at the moment

Ashray_Vk

Oct 26, 2012
bangalore
hey @Ashray_Vk - yep just remove or disable the rom module - set up health and wearable if you use it and and then reinstall the rom module.

This is most likely down to the CTS fix we are using at the moment
Hey! Yeah, I checked telegram support you had ,and they directed me to that as well. All I had done was install the twrp first and had went ahead without the magisk module ROM.

After installing the magisk module ROM, it was fixed.

Thanks again for your work! :)

Reactions: exocetdj

m8980

Mar 4, 2009
Hello,

i just want to compare cscfeatures with the samsung S20 series. So, which cscfeatures are confirmed to be working on Android 11?

It seems that some aren't available anymore on Android 11.

hellbison

Apr 24, 2011
Hey dev, the download link doesn't work anymore...got any other mirror maybe?

Thanks for your great work man I really appreciate it (y) Waiting for your next update on the stable version and magisk module , keep it up!

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
Hey dev, the download link doesn't work anymore...got any other mirror maybe?

Thanks for your great work man I really appreciate it (y) Waiting for your next update on the stable version and magisk module , keep it up!
Hi mate and everyone else - i will be updating the thread properly later

Here for now are the links to the stable version 2.1.1

just had a few days taking care of the n10 and tab projects so apologies for silence

CTL5 420 Module base:

CTL5 420 Rom Module:

CTL5 Odin Files:

1- put module base on external SD

2- reboot to download and flash odin files with auto reboot OFF

3- reboot to TWRP straight away when flashed and flash the module base. You will then be able to install the Rom Module in magisk

nickelnine

Sep 24, 2013
Hi dev, any chance you can make available your latest Android 10 compatible ROM? I just purchased and received this beautiful phone and I'm not ready to upgrade to 11 yet. Thank you.

hellbison

Apr 24, 2011
Hi mate and everyone else - i will be updating the thread properly later

Here for now are the links to the stable version 2.1.1

just had a few days taking care of the n10 and tab projects so apologies for silence

CTL5 420 Module base:

CTL5 420 Rom Module:

CTL5 Odin Files:

1- put module base on external SD

2- reboot to download and flash odin files with auto reboot OFF

3- reboot to TWRP straight away when flashed and flash the module base. You will then be able to install the Rom Module in magisk
No worries bro you have nothing to apologize for ;) Just happy that you are still working on your project (y)
Thanks for the stable version, downloading it right away :cool:

hellbison

Apr 24, 2011
I'll reupload mate
I was searching for the upload, but I can't find it. My bank app doesn't work normally on your latest build, while it worked great on the previous one. Can't seem to find the cause...

Or pls send me a link with the upload if you still have it, would be appreciated(y)

piezan

Aug 7, 2010
found the links, sorry i missed it, but i cannot get it to boot on the 985f. I know it does not say it will work, but i have been running ketan 986b and it has worked.

Last edited:

domhall012N8

Mar 15, 2018
exocetdj... This is a REALLY INTERESTING Rom...

I'm on TMobile now... Moving from the N9 N960F/DS to the N20 Ultra 5G... Debating whether to purchase the US version N20 Ultra 5G US version (for best 4G+5G) or the International 5G (SM-N986B/DS) version... So I'm reading thru the forum here and I am wondering what the emplementation of these are... How these work within this Rom:
- enable Esim support? Does Esim now work and on which devices? So I can purchase the correct version of the N20...
and
- enable 5G support? What 5G bands are enabled, or "additional bands" enabled on International versions of the N20?... So i can purchase the correvt version of the N20....

I am more partial to the International DS versions but of course the 4G & 5G band supports are more limited in the US...

Otherwise... I would just wait on the Oppo Find X3 Pro except for the lack of full 4G & 5G band coverage... US carriers are BS with all thier "restrictions" just to get us to spend MORE money for dang LESS...

Thanks for the work and your time to respond....

DomH...

Reactions: exocetdj

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
Can I install this rom in my N985/F?
Hey man - looking at adding support VERY soon - going to look at N980F first as had a few more requests for that device. - the N10 project was a three in one affair so will this hopefully be soon. at present this will be for exynos devices only i'm afraid

To all

Happy new year!

just getting back up to speed after some rest over xmas, pretty much burnt myself out last year lol.

i am updating the 1st post with v2.3.1 which is the culmination of work i have been doing on the script over the last couple of weeks. I will be updating the features list as 1 feature is no longer working and a couple of things have change for A11