[Magisk ROM] LeeDrOiD U12 V1.3 - Pie | Sept 9th 2019 | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Plant those begonia's nicely... :D
Not doing any flower arranging lol... We are near the sea and it's raining, spent all day doing repairs..

It's a fixer upper that was given to me by a friend.. just no gas yet so having to spend a mint eating on the go :crying: :laugh:

Should be a great summer escape for the family

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: banong

Jump1ng

Nov 23, 2011
UK
I think everyone that has an HTC phone is looking at the U11 Pie roll out...or maybe it should be said the piefaced update that HTC is trying to roll out. Hopefully it will be fixed so we get it for the 12+ soon (without any bugs in it)

DroidIt!

Mar 27, 2013
Wisconsin
resqhome.com
Dude!!!... Where you been? I even sent you a PM on hangouts lol
Oh have you? Lol, took a little hiatus from XDA for a bit because of work and life stuffs and now I'm mostly back. I had not been online much period for...well awhile. ? I hopped on over to the One Plus 7 Pro for my latest phone. ? Lol, we had quite the discussion about you in the OP7 Renovate thread. Me and @rav101 we're plotting on how to get you on the OP7. ?

Reactions: LeeDroid

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Oh have you? Lol, took a little hiatus from XDA for a bit because of work and life stuffs and now I'm mostly back. I had not been online much period for...well awhile. ? I hopped on over to the One Plus 7 Pro for my latest phone. ? Lol, we had quite the discussion about you in the OP7 Renovate thread. Me and @rav101 we're plotting on how to get you on the OP7. ?
Haahaaa... Only 1 way that would happen and it would require a free OP7 ??

Reactions: DroidIt!

MrN1484

Aug 19, 2013
Haven't tried it yet as I'm going through a stage of hating my u12, crap buttons and a display that doesn't turn up the brightness properly when I'm outside but have a beer on me as being one of the few developers on the 12!

?

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Meh, if it's just me giving monies, you might just have to settle for rum for now! ?
Haahaa ?

Haven't tried it yet as I'm going through a stage of hating my u12, crap buttons and a display that doesn't turn up the brightness properly when I'm outside but have a beer on me as being one of the few developers on the 12!

?
Cheers buddy, yes the buttons are annoying but I still love mine lol!

Scrapped the rubber case in favour of the stock one, much better now

GaetanoS.89

Mar 15, 2016
Haahaa ?

Cheers buddy, yes the buttons are annoying but I still love mine lol!

Scrapped the rubber case in favour of the stock one, much better now
Hey mate, all good? Hope you had a great weekend around.
By the way, if you want to try a cover, different from the stock one, just to have a bit more of protection, you can have a look to this one Olixar HTC U12 Plus Bumper Case - Hard Tough Cover ExoShield - Shock Protection - Slim Design - Wireless Charging Compatible - Clear https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D7Y3F8K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-RE-Cb15JGT8D

I have this on and no problem at all with the buttons :cowboy:

guidogsbn

Feb 7, 2010
Bonn, Germany
Hey mate, all good? Hope you had a great weekend around.
By the way, if you want to try a cover, different from the stock one, just to have a bit more of protection, you can have a look to this one Olixar HTC U12 Plus Bumper Case - Hard Tough Cover ExoShield - Shock Protection - Slim Design - Wireless Charging Compatible - Clear https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D7Y3F8K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-RE-Cb15JGT8D

I have this on and no problem at all with the buttons :cowboy:
I tested a few, but Spigen [Liquid Crystal] with the clean slate kernel settings for covers did the trick. Sorry for this OT but it has to do with the love for u12+?

Reactions: GaetanoS.89

GaetanoS.89

Mar 15, 2016
I tested a few, but Spigen [Liquid Crystal] with the clean slate kernel settings for covers did the trick. Sorry for this OT but it has to do with the love for u12+?
I still have a stock u12+, as soon as my warranty will be off and I will get pie, I will go for the unlocking. I tried that cover and to be honest with the stock u12+ I did not had a great experience.