[Magisk ROM] LeeDrOiD U12 V1.3 - Pie | Sept 9th 2019 | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

Search This thread

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
I just bricked my phone with Leedroid V13 after updating Magisk. Is there any solution to bring my phone to life without losing all the data?

unfortunately, I flashed over it stock boot.img and it gets worse as there is no TWRP right now, I can't even start it temporarily. Any suggestions?

You should still be able to find a stock boot for your ROM base and restore it via download mode

lulonen

Nov 19, 2006
Warsaw
Thank you Guru!, Unfortunately, I made some more stupid things after this.
1. Flashed clean boot.img but not new one (32m) but older (64m) and I did it for both slots.
2. After this, I lost TWRP and now I cant run temporary TWRP - and don't know why -> file is copied but can't boot.
3, As I read in other topics I should delete a few magisk files via TWRP to fix the problem but without TWRP I cant.

I'll be very glad for any suggestions for avoiding wiping all my data.
btw. I made full TWRP backup before flashing boot.img. Years ago it was possible to restore apps from TWRP backup using Titanium backup but don't know if it still works.

Don't you know why I can't boot temporary TWRP? download mode always stuck at booting

Last edited:

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Thank you Guru!, Unfortunately, I made some more stupid things after this.
1. Flashed clean boot.img but not new one (32m) but older (64m) and I did it for both slots.
2. After this, I lost TWRP and now I cant run temporary TWRP - and don't know why -> file is copied but can't boot.
3, As I read in other topics I should delete a few magisk files via TWRP to fix the problem but without TWRP I cant.

I'll be very glad for any suggestions for avoiding wiping all my data.
btw. I made full TWRP backup before flashing boot.img. Years ago it was possible to restore apps from TWRP backup using Titanium backup but don't know if it still works.

Don't you know why I can't boot temporary TWRP? download mode always stuck at booting

Boot fastboot boot boot.img from bootloader not download ;)

lovelas1988

Dec 20, 2010
Warsaw
I Is there a repaired microphone in this rom and works well in hands-free mode? Works like android oreo?

Wysłane z mojego HTC U12+ przy użyciu Tapatalka

sonny123

Jan 6, 2008
Just a shout out to LeeDroid for his efforts. Been using your work since my HTC Desire with it's star wars boot audio (if you remember?). Just bought a U12+ and first thing I thought of is, will there be a LeeDroid ROM for this? Glad to find out there is. Will give it a go later.

Reactions: LeeDroid

elimiriel

Apr 26, 2010
I think latest firmware of some variations has compatibility issue with magisk patch type roms. For example applying on 2.50.709.3(latest TW) causes bootloop or most of files are missing during install process.

mariosaraylian

Jul 23, 2008
Los Angeles
U12+ Worth Still Getting...?

Hey Lee:

I've always valued your opinion. Do you think its worth getting a U12+ still to load LeeDroid?

I found a brand new one unlocked with dual SIMS for about $430.00

What are your thoughts on the phone?

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Hey Lee:

I've always valued your opinion. Do you think its worth getting a U12+ still to load LeeDroid?

I found a brand new one unlocked with dual SIMS for about $430.00

What are your thoughts on the phone?

Personally mate it drove me a little mad with the whole pressure sensitive button setup but it is a great device, the whole uncertainty in HTCs future also makes me nervous, support hasn't been great.

I really need to find some time to work on the rom, not done anything in ages due to having to re-prioritise due to new baby that landed on the 26th

mariosaraylian

Jul 23, 2008
Los Angeles
Personally mate it drove me a little mad with the whole pressure sensitive button setup but it is a great device, the whole uncertainty in HTCs future also makes me nervous, support hasn't been great.

I really need to find some time to work on the rom, not done anything in ages due to having to re-prioritise due to new baby that landed on the 26th
Lee:

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY! Please keep him/her safe from all the chaos going on!

Do you think you will do a LeeDroid for the U12+ on Android 10? As long as you plan on working on this ROM or making newer versions, I think I'll buy the phone. My HTC 10 has gotten tiresome and the battery needs changing.........(not to mention I am bored to death staying home and need something to do LOL)

The side button thing drove everyone nuts I guess, but beyond that it seems pretty neat.....

Reactions: guidogsbn

quattro527

Aug 3, 2012
2.55.401.1 only?

@LeeDroid, I assume this module/ROM is ONLY for 2.55.401.1 firmware? I've been recently testing other firmware to see if I can get some improved radio performance on our US LTE Bands (WiFi Calling and VoLTE doesn't seem to work on the EU .401. radios). The RUU's I put in all work fine, but the phone will fail to boot (stuck on HTC logo) upon flashing/adding the LeeDroid module in Magisk making me have to restore the stock boot.img. These are the firmware I've tested which all don't seem to boot:

2.47.709.1 <~My phone was originally purchased in Taiwan
2.37.2401.3 <~Should be similar to the x.401 base

I just wanted to confirm that it is indeed the firmware and not something else. Everything of course works fine on 2.55.401.1 (which I think I'll end up reverting to).

Pie's been buggy for me since day 1 (not to mention Google's recent updates that seem to be killing the phone's ability to pass Verity/CTS) and I sometimes wonder if I should revert back to Oreo (I was able to get LTE+ enhanced, VoLTE and WiFi calling without issues). I just hope HTC gets their sh*t together soon before they lose all remaining market share.

Either way, congrats on the baby mate and keep up the good work. BTW I've just donated some cash to you for beer and diapers during this worldwide lockdown--consider it as a small token of our appreciation for what you've done for the small niche HTC community. :good::)

Last edited:

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
@LeeDroid, I assume this module/ROM is ONLY for 2.55.401.1 firmware? I've been recently testing other firmware to see if I can get some improved radio performance on our US LTE Bands (WiFi Calling and VoLTE doesn't seem to work on the EU .401. radios). The RUU's I put in all work fine, but the phone will fail to boot (stuck on HTC logo) upon flashing/adding the LeeDroid module in Magisk making me have to restore the stock boot.img. These are the firmware I've tested which all don't seem to boot:

2.47.709.1 <~My phone was originally purchased in Taiwan
2.37.2401.3 <~Should be similar to the x.401 base

I just wanted to confirm that it is indeed the firmware and not something else. Everything of course works fine on 2.55.401.1 (which I think I'll end up reverting to).

Pie's been buggy for me since day 1 (not to mention Google's recent updates that seem to be killing the phone's ability to pass Verity/CTS) and I sometimes wonder if I should revert back to Oreo (I was able to get LTE+ enhanced, VoLTE and WiFi calling without issues). I just hope HTC gets their sh*t together soon before they lose all remaining market share.

Either way, congrats on the baby mate and keep up the good work. BTW I've just donated some cash to you for beer and diapers during this worldwide lockdown--consider it as a small token of our appreciation for what you've done for the small niche HTC community. :good::)

Thank you mate, the module is designed for the base it was built on and carrier variants of a similar base, with the baby and other commitments I haven't had time to update or work on it for quite some time.. I will be honest here, I also got tired of the massive delays in support and updates from HTC & the button issues on the device...

2.55 is the base to stick to to keep the module going, anything over and above will likely break it

quattro527

Aug 3, 2012
Thank you mate, the module is designed for the base it was built on and carrier variants of a similar base, with the baby and other commitments I haven't had time to update or work on it for quite some time.. I will be honest here, I also got tired of the massive delays in support and updates from HTC & the button issues on the device...

2.55 is the base to stick to to keep the module going, anything over and above will likely break it

Hey quick question @LeeDroid...

Your old U11 full ROMs with Aroma install used to give us the option to select our radio types (US/WHL, EU/UHL, EU/DUHL)--and in selecting WHL allowed me to get LTE Enhanced (LTE+ icons) as well as get some VoLTE options to work where it may not have in selecting UHL. I've found that tweaking the config files made some differences in connectivity. My question: are these all based on the system/customize/ACC/default.xml and /system/build.prop files? And which exact values do we need to modify to enable/disable enhanced LTE (LTE+) in the case as the U12+? I've changed the REGION, RADIO_TYPE, SKU_ID, and FEATURE_ID as well as "True" values--but I still can't seem to enable LTE+. What am I missing here mate? Thanks again!

Things used to be much easier with Aroma and it's spoiled us. :)

GaetanoS.89

Mar 15, 2016

First of all congratulations for your baby, buddy. After o know the feeling, that was why I have started to use my spare phone since a while, but, now, I have installed the ViperRom GSI based on Android 10, and is a nice project, to be honest. Your job was amazing too, but as was based on the HTC build, and unfortunately they were not updating.
If you will have enough time, I can suggest you to give a go to that Rom, still in alpha version, but as said is a nice project.

Hope you are doing well by the way, and stay safe mate.

Enjoy your weekend :)

Reactions: LeeDroid

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Hey quick question @LeeDroid...

Your old U11 full ROMs with Aroma install used to give us the option to select our radio types (US/WHL, EU/UHL, EU/DUHL)--and in selecting WHL allowed me to get LTE Enhanced (LTE+ icons) as well as get some VoLTE options to work where it may not have in selecting UHL. I've found that tweaking the config files made some differences in connectivity. My question: are these all based on the system/customize/ACC/default.xml and /system/build.prop files? And which exact values do we need to modify to enable/disable enhanced LTE (LTE+) in the case as the U12+? I've changed the REGION, RADIO_TYPE, SKU_ID, and FEATURE_ID as well as "True" values--but I still can't seem to enable LTE+. What am I missing here mate? Thanks again!

Things used to be much easier with Aroma and it's spoiled us. :)

Got up be honest here, I really can't remember.. but if you look in the rom zip I used to script it all and update the files during install.. did the same with the magisk builds

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
First of all congratulations for your baby, buddy. After o know the feeling, that was why I have started to use my spare phone since a while, but, now, I have installed the ViperRom GSI based on Android 10, and is a nice project, to be honest. Your job was amazing too, but as was based on the HTC build, and unfortunately they were not updating.
If you will have enough time, I can suggest you to give a go to that Rom, still in alpha version, but as said is a nice project.

Thanks buddy & the same to you and yours!

@mikalovtch is doing some fantastic work & is a great guy, he deserves the full support of the community :D ...

Really does say something when i'm promoting team V ?:good:

GaetanoS.89

Mar 15, 2016
Thanks buddy & the same to you and yours!
@mikalovtch is doing some fantastic work & is a great guy, he deserves the full support of the community :D ...

Really does say something when i'm promoting team V ?:good:

I totally agree about @mikalovtch and Team V, they are all nice guys.

I don't know if you had a chance to have a look to the project, but I think is a great one because they are doing something really special, really hard I will say.
I am impressed because they are merging Pixel and HTC stuff 9n only one ROM and we ( especially you as Dev ) know that is not easy at all, especially because HTC is a bit outdated now.
I really appreciate what they are doing, because they are bringing back to life a phone which is not supported by the manufacturer.

All the best buddy :cowboy:

mariosaraylian

Jul 23, 2008
Los Angeles
@quattro527:

You and I are in the same boat and I am glad I am not the only one because I have been losing my mind!

I am on the Taiwan Variant as well. I cannot get ANY of these Magisk ROMs to work correctly, unfortunately including LeeDroid. The only one that will work successfully so far is ViperExperience Alpha 2 | Android 10. I believe we have the same Variant: htc_imedugl: 2Q5510000, CID: HTC__621, version-main: 2.47.709.1. (after latest OTA to Version 2.50-709.3 within the OS).

There is something about .709 that the Magisk ROMs do not like. They all appear to install just fine, but upon reboot, I am stuck at the HTC logo just like you are. Same thing on the ViperU12+ 3.0.0 and this version of LeeDroid as well.

Technically, we can do Temp S-Off at this point. Couldn't we do the Temp S-Off in one session, flash another version of Firmware we know will work with these ROMs, and then reboot and let S-Off revert to S-On...? I am assuming this is how you are testing other Firmware versions that are meant for other Variants...? This is how we used to do it on the HTC10, M8 etc...

I'd like to have another option besides Stock Pie and ViperExperience Alpha 2 | Android 10.

Last edited:

quattro527

Aug 3, 2012

@quattro527:

You and I are in the same boat and I am glad I am not the only one because I have been losing my mind!

I am on the Taiwan Variant as well. I cannot get ANY of these Magisk ROMs to work correctly, unfortunately including LeeDroid. The only one that will work successfully so far is ViperExperience Alpha 2 | Android 10. I believe we have the same Variant: htc_imedugl: 2Q5510000, CID: HTC__621, version-main: 2.47.709.1. (after latest OTA to Version 2.50-709.3 within the OS).

There is something about .709 that the Magisk ROMs do not like. They all appear to install just fine, but upon reboot, I am stuck at the HTC logo just like you are. Same thing on the ViperU12+ 3.0.0 and this version of LeeDroid as well.

Technically, we can do Temp S-Off at this point. Couldn't we do the Temp S-Off in one session, flash another version of Firmware we know will work with these ROMs, and then reboot and let S-Off revert to S-On...? I am assuming this is how you are testing other Firmware versions that are meant for other Variants...? This is how we used to do it on the HTC10, M8 etc...

I'd like to have another option besides Stock Pie and ViperExperience Alpha 2 | Android 10.

@mariosaraylian, are you Asian or EU? The EU firmware actually runs quite well on a Taiwanese phone, as they have very similar bands and both work. The only reason I wanted to switch to another firmware is because we use AWS (1700/2100) and a different VoLTE calling protocols in the United States. But I was able to flash my Taiwanese 709 easily to a EU 401. I think the only real difference you'll notice are the Chinese language packs and their local carrier apps and functions (TWMobile, Chung Hwa, FETone, Vibo, etc) compared to the 401 from what I've found.

Actually the first thing I did upon purchasing the U12+ in Taiwan was flash it to the EU base, which all you need is to change the CID (I use 11111111 Super CID), but all you need to do is change it to HTC__001 from HTC__621 as the MIDs are the same (2Q5510000) and it will allow you an RUU update from a SD Card.

As I've found, you don't even need S-Off to change your CID/MID, you just need to download the HTC DevInfo Tool, which is a windows app. You just need ADB + root, which can be done in your OS, or simply booting into TWRP to enable ADB. Use this tool to change your CID and MID and version (if you're on x.x.709.x, change it to x.x.401.x). Then just flash the hose image file from a .401 extract...and the phone will be recognized as a full 401 phone and allow RUU update without the need for S-Off. I'm running 2.55.401.1 on my Taiwanese duhl now.

mariosaraylian

Jul 23, 2008
Los Angeles
@mariosaraylian, are you Asian or EU? The EU firmware actually runs quite well on a Taiwanese phone, as they have very similar bands and both work. The only reason I wanted to switch to another firmware is because we use AWS (1700/2100) and a different VoLTE calling protocols in the United States. But I was able to flash my Taiwanese 709 easily to a EU 401. I think the only real difference you'll notice are the Chinese language packs and their local carrier apps and functions (TWMobile, Chung Hwa, FETone, Vibo, etc) compared to the 401 from what I've found.

Actually the first thing I did upon purchasing the U12+ in Taiwan was flash it to the EU base, which all you need is to change the CID (I use 11111111 Super CID), but all you need to do is change it to HTC__001 from HTC__621 as the MIDs are the same (2Q5510000) and it will allow you an RUU update from a SD Card.

As I've found, you don't even need S-Off to change your CID/MID, you just need to download the HTC DevInfo Tool, which is a windows app. You just need ADB + root, which can be done in your OS, or simply booting into TWRP to enable ADB. Use this tool to change your CID and MID and version (if you're on x.x.709.x, change it to x.x.401.x). Then just flash the hose image file from a .401 extract...and the phone will be recognized as a full 401 phone and allow RUU update without the need for S-Off. I'm running 2.55.401.1 on my Taiwanese duhl now.
It is the Asia/Taiwan Dual SIM Variant. htc_imedugl: 2Q5510000, CID: HTC__621, version-main: 2.47.709.1. (after latest OTA to Version 2.50-709.3 within the OS).

I'm in Los Angeles, so I am not overseas. Which FW versions do you think I should flash to be able to get one of these ROMs working?

I am desperate here as this is my everyday phone and my HTC10 has the notorious battery problem. So, will the latest .401 DUGL Firmware work fine to be able to flash this ROM and have VoLTE/IMS etc. working?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ThreadHead.png

All the benefits of a custom ROM without the Risks thanks to Magisk!

Leedroid_sharing2.png
    My stuff, has been kicking around longer than your stuff... be it hacks, mods, tweaks or ideas, I don't complain that it's spread wider than a porn stars legs. we are all open source developers with the ability to share and get along, it's common courtesy to ask and give a thanks, don't just take and hope for the best - MODS WILL BE CONTACTED!​

Some of you know me, some of you don't... (A quick Google search will give a lot away)
    My Name: Lee Bailey (AKA LeeDrOiD)
    My Hobby: Android Rom & Kernel Development

One of the first ever Android HTC Sense ROM Developers (If not the first), I started with the HTC Hero & have been developing ever since!

Leedroid_special2.png
    @MrHofs - LeeDrOiD Graphics Designer & Themer
    @~clumsy~ - Kernels, Code & LeeDrOiD.co.uk
    @The Great Dane - A dear friend, tester, long term supporter & all around awesome guy
    @exocetdj - Tester & Team entertainer
    @Scabes24 - Themer (When he decides to do some graft)
    @baadnewz - Old friend & collaborator
    @tbalden - kernel guy
    @SoLdieR9312 - SVN & Nightlies
    @leefear - Hosting
    My Wife - For putting up with me & XDA :D

@Lyapota | @OMJ | @A5J4DX l @snq- l @scar45 | @damo | @Team RC | @m-deejay |@ klquicksall | @rmk40 | @SteelH | @j to the 4n| @daniels7 | @PG101 | @Irvysan | @ShowP-1984 | @broncogr | @lyapota | @mwilky | @patensas | @SvaDev | @Captain_Throwback | @Lord ClockaN | Team Cyanogen | Android Ice Cold Project | Pure Nexus | Dirty Unicorns | @topjohnwu

LeeDrOiD Accepts no responsibility for:
    Any damage to your device
    Any loss of data
    Lack or loss of sleep - Due to but not solely caused by ROM flashing addictions
    The end of the world
    Or your granny's Alzheimer's (It's a disease, it had nothing to do with me)

All of my builds are tested personally & by a number of close friends, I only develop for devices I own & use

leedroid_what2.png

• A Magisk Module ROM Based on HTC 2.55.401.1 - PIE
    • **** Tested & Compatible with all U12+ Oreo Bases ****
    • Busybox pre-installed
    • Google Pixel & Dialer Support files Included
    • Shortcutter by LeeDrOiD Included
    • HTC Logging Disabled
    • VoLTE & Wifi Calling Enabled in all configurations

• LeeDrOiD Tweaks:
      Home:
    • Home Screen Custom Menu
    • Prism Landscape Support
    • Allow All Rotations
    • Home Grid Size :
      - 4x4,4x5,5x5,5x6,6x6,x6x7
    • Hide App Drawer App Labels
    • Hide Home Screen App Labels
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • China Recent Apps with RAM display
    • China Sense (no app drawer)
    • Legacy Icon Treatment
      Status Bar:
    • Traffic Indicator
    • MIUI Battery Bar
    • Hide "Displaying Over Other Apps" notification
    • Hide NFC Icon
    • Hide Power Saver notification
    • Hide IME Switcher
    • Enable/Disable Heads Up Notifications
    • Force expanded Notifications
    • Hide Boomsound Notification
    • Hide Night Mode Notification
    • Hide GPS Icon
    • Hide WiFi Calling Notification
    • SystemUI Tuner
    • Hide Carrier Label
    • Custom Carrier Label
    • Custom Quick settings Colums
    • Custom Quick Settings Rows
    • Hide Quick Settings Brightness Slider
    • QS Quick Pulldown
    • Double Tap Status Bar To Sleep
      Buttons:
    • Custom Navigation Bar Height
    • 3 Dot Nav Bar Menu button
    • Remap Long Press Back
      - Default, Recents, Menu, Split Screen, Screenshot, Flashlight, screen Off, APK, Kill current App, Assistant, camera, Sound Recorder, Edge Launcher, Expand QS & Expand Notifications
    • Remap Long Press Home
      - Default, Recents, Assistant, Split screen, Flashlight, APM, Camera, Sound Recorder, Edge Launcher
    • Remap Long Press Recents
      - Default, Recents, Assistant, Split screen, Flashlight, APM, Camera, Sound Recorder, Edge Launcher
    • Volume Key Cursor Control
      Network:
    • Enable/Disable HTC Dialer
    • Enable/Disable HTC Contacts
    • Google Messages Primary Sim Fix
    • Big Caller Photo
    • Hide Photo Mask
    • Toggle 4G/LTE Indicator
    • Toggle VoLTE Statusbar Icon
      Misc:
    • Lock Long Press Power When Screen Locked
    • Lock QS Pulldown When Screen Locked
    • Always Allow FP Unlock (No Strong Auth)
    • HTC Or AOSP Lock Screen
    • HTC Camera 100% JPG Quality (0 Compression)
    • Enable/Disable Album Art In Lockscreen
      Advanced
    • Trim Partitions
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache

Known Issues
    • None - You tell me :)

Installation

Before installation, please make sure you have a STOCK boot.img on standby & you are running the latest Android Pie release with Magisk installed.

If you end up in a no boot scenario:

1. Reboot to bootloader (Power > Vol- after the vibration)
    2. fastboot boot stock_boot.img
    3. Create a file on your internal storage called "removerom"
    4. Reboot
    5. Uninstall the remainder of the module in Magisk Manager

The above will remove the contents of /system from the ROM module and correct any troubles you may face.

Installation:
    1. Drop the zip on your device/sdcard
    2. Open Magisk Manager
    3. Go to "Modules" in the side menu
    4. Hit the "+" button
    5. Find the module.
    6. Reboot
    7. PROFIT!

Leedroid_changelog.png

LeeDrOiD 12P Pie - V1.3 - STABLE
    • Reduce props required for Google Dialler support.
    • Fix SafeteyNet CTS profile mismatch.

Older Change Logs:

LeeDrOiD 12P Pie BETA - V1.2
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks Updates
    • Shortcutter Updates (See app changelog)
    • Tweak: Quick Settings Panel Background Color
    • Add Android Pie Adaptive Battery (Battery - Settings)

LeeDrOiD 12P Pie BETA - V1.1
    • Prism home custom menu
    • Additional theme highlight colours
    • Fix home screen grid size options
    • Fix hiding GPS icon
    • Tweak: Hide Night Mode Notif
    • Tweak: Hide MTP Notif
    • Tweak: Always Allow FP Unlock
    • Tweak: Big Caller Photo
    • Tweak: Hide Photo Mask
    • Tweak: Enable Call Recording
    • Tweak: Tweak Hide Wifi Calling Notif

LeeDrOiD U12P Pie V1.0 BETA - September 4th 2019
    • Initial BETA Release
    • Based on HTC 2.55.401.1
      - Should be compatible with all Pie bases.
    • Pixel 3c XL fingerprints - Google Dialler & app support.
    • Google Dialler framework
    • Numerous tweaks ported forward

LeeDrOiD U12P V3.6 - June 26th 2019
    • Fix Double Tap Home
    • Shortcutter V6.8.5
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.36
    • Long press back to kill now removes app from recents.
    • Long press back completes on button release.
    • Additional button remap options - BackKey & DT Home
      - Expand QS pulldown
      - Expand Notification pulldown

LeeDrOiD U12P V3.2- June 20th 2019
    • Shortcutter V6.8.5
    • Configuration updates & corrections.

LeeDrOiD U12P V3.01- May 28th 2019
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.30
    • Allow all home grid configs on all display sizes
    • Increase possible Home Cell count - Add 6x6 & 6x7
      * Remove additional HTC/Google clutter

LeeDrOiD U12P V3.0 - May 27th 2019
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.29
    • Add Camera Tweak - 100% JPG Quality
    • Add Hide Sense Home Hide App Labels Tweak
    • Add App Drawer Hide App Labels Tweak
    • New Sense Home Grid Size Tweak, 4x4, 4x5, 5x5, 5x6
    • Shortcutter V6.7.7
      - Add Restart SystemUI to APM

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.9 - May 24th 2019
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.26
    • Customise Dark Decor Colour & Transparency
    • Dark Decor Mod off as default
    • Add Custom Carrier Label tweak

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.7 - May 22nd 2019
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.24
    • Force Dark decor Tweak
      - Forces Navigation & Status Bars' Dark
    • Shortcutter V6.7.6
      - See app changelog

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.6 - May 21st 2019
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.23
    • China Sense Recent Apps (With RAM display)
    • China Sense (No app drawer & other UI changes)
    • Legacy Icon Treatment
    • Additional Long Press Back remap options

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.5 - May 19th 2019
    • Now compatible with all carrier bases
      - Tested on 1.53.XXX.X & 1.68.XXX.X
    • WiFi Calling & VoLTE enabled in all configurations
    • Google Dialler support files fixed
    • Additional cache cleanup on install

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.3 - May 17th 2019
    • Remap Long Press Back
      - Default, Recents, Menu, Split Screen, Screenshot, Flashlight, screen Off, APK, Kill current App.
    • Remap Long Press Home
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.21

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.2 - May 17th 2019
    • Enable WFC & VoLTE in all configurations
    • Include settings.apk & WFCWifiCall.apk
    • Add Hide Night Mode Notification Tweak
    • Add Hide WiFi Calling Notification
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.20

LeeDrOiD U12P V1.9 - May 16th 2019
    • Initial Release

Leedroid_download.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    LeeDrOiD U12, ROM for the HTC U12+

Contributors
    LeeDroid
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 2.55.401.1
    Based On: Sense 10

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.3
    Stable Release Date: 2019-09-09

Created 2019-05-16
    Last Updated 2019-09-09
    Leedroid_changelog.png

LeeDrOiD U12P V3.3 - June 25th2019
    • Shortcutter V6.8.5
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.36
    • Long press back to kill now removes app from recents.
    • Long press back completes on finger up.
    • Additional button remap options - BackKey & DT Home
      - Expand QS pulldown
      - Expand Notification pulldown

Leedroid_download.png

Click HERE & Grab the latest Magisk Rom from the U12 Section

Enjoy & welcome to the world of LeeDrOiD
    A slight update to the XDA signature :eek:

Early days but after 5 years trying, 4 early miscarriages & 1 Ectopic, it looksil like our family will become 4 in 2020 :highfive:

This is the key reason I'm working my ass off to improve Shortcutter & make it a viable income stream as the wife has had to leave work.. so sorry if I'm a little behind on ROM stuff :D
    Latest update now live:

Leedroid_changelog.png

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.6 - May 21st 2019
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.23
    • China Sense Recent Apps (With RAM display)
    • China Sense (No app drawer & other UI changes)
    • Legacy Icon Treatment
    • Additional Long Press Back remap options

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.5 - May 19th 2019
    • Now compatible with all carrier bases
      - Tested on 1.30.XXX.X AND ABOVE
    • WiFi Calling & VoLTE enabled in all configurations
    • Google Dialler support files fixed
    • Additional cache cleanup on install

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.3 - May 17th 2019
    • Remap Long Press Back
      - Default, Recents, Menu, Split Screen, Screenshot, Flashlight, screen Off, APK, Kill current App.
    • Remap Long Press Home
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.21

LeeDrOiD U12P V2.2 - May 17th 2019
    • Enable WFC & VoLTE in all configurations
    • Include settings.apk & WFCWifiCall.apk
    • Add Hide Night Mode Notification Tweak
    • Add Hide WiFi Calling Notification
    • LeeDrOiD Tweaks V10.2.20

LeeDrOiD U12P V1.9 - May 16th 2019
    • Initial Release
    • All Modifications & Tweaks listed in OP

Leedroid_download.png

Downloads at LeeDrOiD.co.uk > HTC U12+

Enjoy & welcome to the world of LeeDrOiD

Tweaks update pushed to the play store.. ROM update checks and a few other things corrected for the U12+ ?

Edit: and another this morning.. missed a bit :laugh::cowboy::cyclops:

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs