[Magisk ROM][RMX2001][90HZ][Debloat]PpPmod[v1.1]

FatherJony

Mar 28, 2011
Yeah I read but I didn't understand. He said it's based in 5 some mod for oxygen os which I believe is AOSP based. But he says it's also based on realme's UI. Please clarify.
Oxygen OS isn't any more AOSP based than Realme UI. It just has less visual customizations.

Oct 31, 2020
De-Google rmx2001 (Realme 6)

Will this ROM make it possible to remove the gapp? I am looking to de-google my phone, I am well tired of having Google selling my info and tracking me.

Well will you look at that, this will be the last time I use this mail and I will kill everything connected too it.... So happy it is a new one and not really connected to anything....

Last edited:

FatherJony

Mar 28, 2011
Will this ROM make it possible to remove the gapp? I am looking to de-google my phone, I am well tired of having Google selling my info and tracking me.

Well will you look at that, this will be the last time I use this mail and I will kill everything connected too it.... So happy it is a new one and not really connected to anything....
It should, though i haven't tried it tbh. Try it and report back to me if you have any issues.

Dhairya3391

Nov 4, 2019
Full screen gestures not working.

After installing this module in my rmx2001(Realme 6) the full screen gestures are not working please fix this bug.

FatherJony

Mar 28, 2011
After installing this module in my rmx2001(Realme 6) the full screen gestures are not working please fix this bug.
The full screen gestures are working if you set them up correctly. I've dedicated weeks of my time as well as my own money to bring this to you (i did not need yet another phone, i bough a realme device solely for developing this). The only thing i ask in return is for you to take the time to read the instructions and the option descriptions in PpP.profile. Maybe instead of reporting non existent bugs, you should do that. If it's too much for you, please remove PpPmod from your phone.

FatherJony

Mar 28, 2011
Couldn't get the custom boot animation to work. Any solution on that front?
It's a known bug that i've fixed it in my test builds, but i am currently in the process or rewriting most of the code, so the next release may take a while. I hope to include more useful stuff with it though so hopefully the wait will be worth it.

Tjim02

Feb 10, 2016
It's a known bug that i've fixed it in my test builds, but i am currently in the process or rewriting most of the code, so the next release may take a while. I hope to include more useful stuff with it though so hopefully the wait will be worth it.

Really appreciate that!

toomuchidea

Jan 19, 2021
I've problem where I can't opens any app (WhatsApp, Tele, photos etc.). When I click on the icon, there was blank screen and stuck on loading. I wonder what feature trigger this😂 zram? Or else?

Reactions: abdominazer