[MAGISK ROM] RomAur-v1.2- [22/01] - [OOS_11.0.3.3]-[OP8_PRO]-FAST-STABLE

Alan Shore

Jul 1, 2009
Is there any special process to go from a custom ROM on 10.5 to this rom at 11.0?
Absolutely. I went from Linage 10.

MSM Download tool.... Get the latest 11... Go into EFT Mode, restore it, make sure you back everything up...

Don't forget to backup your persist.img so you can keep your fingerprint... Some people have lost it and once it's gone, it's gone!

UpGrad3

Jul 31, 2009
@auras76 Thank you for your work!

Will you be updating for 11.0.4.4 ? and do you have a list of what you removed (apps / telemetry) i would like to remove while waiting form update if you do update? I am really struggling to find a list of what is safe to remove on OOS 11 and what is responsible for telemetry

Absolutely. I went from Linage 10.

MSM Download tool.... Get the latest 11... Go into EFT Mode, restore it, make sure you back everything up...

Don't forget to backup your persist.img so you can keep your fingerprint... Some people have lost it and once it's gone, it's gone!
Any proper guide for this ?

FreshlyBaked 420

Nov 10, 2014
Kamloops
Reactions: Brusington

Brusington

Jul 31, 2010
The Greater Tampa Bay Area
Hi does anyone still have a copy of v1.1 for OOS 11.0.2.2 or do I have to go to India to install OOS 11.0.3.3?
Edit: I found it. Glad the original FH link didn't get deleted.

In case anyone is like me and is still rocking OOS 11.0.2.2 waiting for a ..4.4 compatible version to come out, here's the link below for v1.1. If OP doesn't mind, that is.

Trust me when I tell you, the 11.0.3.3 compatible version(v1.2) is not backwards compatible with 11.0.2.2. Speaking from personal experience. I have Swift Backup restoring everything in the background as we speak 😅

RomAur Oneplus 8Pro v1.1.zip

Reactions: lifestar53

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
Hi. This is the first time i red about a rom flashable as a magisk module. What's the difference between a classic rom flashable through recovery? If I install this rom, can I still update OTA my device?

Reactions: kevp75

kevp75

Recognized Contributor
Aug 29, 2012
MA
kevinpirnie.com
Hi. This is the first time i red about a rom flashable as a magisk module. What's the difference between a classic rom flashable through recovery? If I install this rom, can I still update OTA my device?
a normal twrp flashable rom overwrites partitions. roms like this are systemless you should be able to ota update, however, disable the rom module before doing so

Reactions: Marcyvee