[MAGISK Rom / SHRP Recovery / Flashable Base ) 420rom N976B/0/5F - V11.0 - EUA5 - ANDROID 11 - OneUI 3.0 - Sec Patch 01/2021 - Released 03/02/2021

abun880007

Jan 2, 2011
Hi all v11.0 of the Rom has been release

v11.0 changelog

Complete Rewrite of installation procedure please refer to Post #2 on XDA

Rom Module

- Updated source base to EUA5 Sec Patch 01-2021
- Vanced Manager updated to 2.3.0
- Performance and Bug fixes

Vishnarov

Apr 16, 2010
Hi all v11.0 of the Rom has been release

v11.0 changelog

Complete Rewrite of installation procedure please refer to Post #2 on XDA

Rom Module

- Updated source base to EUA5 Sec Patch 01-2021
- Vanced Manager updated to 2.3.0
- Performance and Bug fixes
Excellent ROM but the last part of the installation has failed. Have no much time to answers the quick questions...and ended up with error. I have tried several times but no luck.
Now Im qustomizing the ROM with edxposed and installed V4A separately.
The debloated part that I flash in TWRP work fine, but last one in Magisk not...for me. Maybe Im doing something wrong.....

sxg75

Feb 27, 2011
I have never seen that to be able to install a custom rom you have to follow a bible tutorial. 🤔
@abun880007
@exocetdj

Would it be possible to make "Rom Module" Version only?
So one can install "Rom Module" in Magisk in "Rooted Stock Rom" (as in previous versions)?

I fear installation procedure is too difficult otherwise for most users.

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
I have never seen that to be able to install a custom rom you have to follow a bible tutorial. 🤔
In all honesty mate - if you think all that text is one single guide then you need to re-read it - you will see its actually 3 or 4 different processes depending on what setup you are coming from

TO ALL - THE MOTHER MODULE IS TO BE INSTALLED ON ROOTED STOCK ONLY NOW

do not use any of the new modules with the old bases as they will not work.

tip - LOOK AT THE FOLDER NAMES IN INTERNA;/420ROM AS THEY TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH THE FILES.

The next version which I am currently working on will bring rom module settings backups and a tidier install look but the process will remain the same from here-on-in - the N20U rom which i have made has been described "as the easiest 420rom install yet" by one user.

Furthermore - we are on plan B as my co-dev is now a dad again so i will be working on all three roms we do, largely by myself for the forseeable future.

I plan to keep support going but i won't be giving flashing support as, once you have read and done the first install, this is actually very very easy.

Posts like the one quoted will be ignored as this proves my point that people don't read. He couldn't tell there was context behind the whole project change plus a few different processes, depending on what the prior setup was, to achieve the same end goal

on the point of lack of time to make install choices, that's going to be hopefully sorted in next version.

It would be awesome if someone can make an install video

But for one final time......................

STARTING FROM ROOTED STOCK (i would hope we all know how to get here)

1 - load mother module in magisk - reboot system, and check convertor and rom module are copied over to internal/420rom*

2 - Reboot to TWRP and flash the Module base convertor - looking in internal/420rom folder, it should be clear which to flash

3 - when this is done, reboot to system and apply rom module in magisk - again looking in internal/420rom folder, it should be clear which to flash

4-done!

It seems my attempt to cater for all scenarios in the tutorial post confused people so from now on, please consult the various guides available in these forums to attain rooted stock status. Ill make a decision on whether to keep supplying the rooted firmware if people have trouble using it.

*(this will only be convertor in next version as the convertor now contains the rom module in n20U latest version)

Finally, apologies for any perceived harshness but we have had one trying clown on n20u who's lazyness far exceeds anyone's here. took up most of my focus in one week. i just dont have the time to repeat what the forums already provide

Last edited:
Reactions: sxg75

sawixso81

Jan 25, 2015
I see you have floating messages in this rom how does one get that to work Its toggled on but no floating message pop up like in previous versions of android

Last edited: