[Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits 12.4 [OP8/OP8pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10/11]

HippoMan

May 5, 2009
Hippoland
I just Google searched "OnePlus Lockscreen Album Art" and seems like every result is about trying to turn it off:

Anyway, I was wondering if this could be made available as an option. Those who like that feature can just ignore that option :)
I agree that this would be a desirable option.

But until/unless xXx_NoLimits offers such an option, here's a way to eliminate album art: you could install EdXposed or LSPosed or TaiChi and then install GravityBox, which offers its own option for eliminating album art, as well as offering many other modifications and tweaks.

As an alternative to {EdXposed/LSposed/TaiChi}-GravityBox, you could install RENOVATE Ice, which also offers an option to hide album art, as well as other tweaks.

Last edited:

elias.acab

Sep 24, 2013
I agree that this would be a desirable option.

But until/unless xXx_NoLimits offers such an option, here's a way to eliminate album art: you could install EdXposed or LSPosed or TaiChi and then install GravityBox, which offers its own option for eliminating album art, as well as offering many other modifications and tweaks.

As an alternative to {EdXposed/LSposed/TaiChi}-GravityBox, you could install RENOVATE Ice, which also offers an option to hide album art, as well as other tweaks.
Thanks, yeah I'm currently using Gravity Box for that, just thought I'd ask here since I'd prefer if I didn't have to install 2-3 things just for that one option. But I dislike the lockscreen album art so much that that's exactly what I did haha (what were they thinking?! Its so pixelated and ugly). I'm aware of Renovate ICE too, but It's currently not compatible with the build I'm running (OP7T OOS 11 Beta 2). I'm looking forward to when it becomes compatible though. Thanks.

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
Don't know if this is a bug, but when I go into engineer mode typing *#808# on dialer, moving to camera and tap on "fourth back camera preview" I have a black screen.
All the cameras are working well, but nothing change enabling photochrom filter. Am on the 11.0.4.4 build.

FreshlyBaked 420

Nov 10, 2014
Kamloops
Don't know if this is a bug, but when I go into engineer mode typing *#808# on dialer, moving to camera and tap on "fourth back camera preview" I have a black screen.
All the cameras are working well, but nothing change enabling photochrom filter. Am on the 11.0.4.4 build.
Does this happen when xXx is disabled? Perhaps you should try disabling No Limits and see what happens.

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
Of course I already did. It doesn't happen. Other people in other thread have this problem. Do you have this? I think is relegated to some debloat.

GrandmA37

Sep 27, 2013
Moscow
Hey people! I have an issue with my GP.. It ALWAYS suddenly shutting down and reopens itself again when i opened it and already did some work, it happens nearly in 2 - 5 sec after opening the app, so how it can be fixed?? OOS 10.0.1 with xxx 12.4

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
A few questions (or suggestions of you like it): last Friday I red a thread on a kernel which says is recommended with this rom. Do you know what kernel is? Or do you know a kernel with the following feature?
- a way to remove the volume advice with the bt connected?
- add some gesture, for example to force close an app?
- in crease volume steps?
Anyway, I think will be nice to add this feature, if possible, on a next update.

FreshlyBaked 420

Nov 10, 2014
Kamloops
A few questions (or suggestions of you like it): last Friday I red a thread on a kernel which says is recommended with this rom. Do you know what kernel is? Or do you know a kernel with the following feature?
Anyway, I think will be nice to add this feature, if possible, on a next update.
Smurf kernel was probably the Kernel mentioned that works very well with xXx. There's no OS11 Smurf kernel as of yet. You can use another kernel if you wish.

As for updates or adding features to xXx , development here has stopped on OS11 onward. But you would know that from reading the OP before installing xXx NL

Reactions: Marcyvee

Pvt WhoOkid

Oct 19, 2009
New York
www.tyaclan.com
Smurf kernel was probably the Kernel mentioned that works very well with xXx. There's no OS11 Smurf kernel as of yet. You can use another kernel if you wish.

As for updates or adding features to xXx , development here has stopped on OS11 onward. But you would know that from reading the OP before installing xXx NL
Whoa just noticed that. Welp that sucks. This still works great on my OnePlus7pro still haven't around to using in on OnePlus8pro

szmataman

Jan 26, 2013
Hi, i will recommend you Omega Kernel (great battery life + smooth AF) with that xXx profile (DisableZRAM = 2 LMK_RAM_Management = 2 but these options are up to you) obvious the latest version of OOS 11.0.4.4, have fun.