[Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP7pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10]

RANJITH THRISSUR

Jul 20, 2016
Does it work wirth Kirisakura? Or is better to use Smurf Kernel? Only for battery, that's the only thing I want, incredible battery with good performance, not best performance sacrifing battery, what is the best option?
No limits 9.5 with moderate or extreme debloating, blocking wake locks, google analytics enabling universal gms doze , remove aram etc
Use smurf with performance profile or less, but keep CPU sleep and idle frequency lowest (300mhz, 710mhz, 180mhz) for CPU , gpu cores. You would get excellent battery life without any compromise to super smooth OOS experience. This is what I'm doing.
Idle drain is , as low as 0.2% per hour, while sleep. SOT is up to 8 hours. Btw, 90hz and qhd+ is always on.

Now I'm gonna try out extreme debloating..
See the screenshots attached

Attachments

Reactions: sjamie

RANJITH THRISSUR

Jul 20, 2016
Can somebody tell me which apps or features that can't be installed from play store , I'm gonna miss if I go for extreme debilitating? Heard face unlock may not work.. it's a must for me.

Also can I use tomatot debloater along with xxx no limits (with certain debloating options).
Which is more extreme, no limit extreme or tomatot extreme?

divineazn716

Mar 11, 2010
SAVANNAH, GA
Hey guys, I have an app called DA EVOLUTION. it's for my iptv stuff. For some reason whenever I click it, my screen turns black to like being turned off and I have to wait like 5-10sec and click the power button for it to come on. Any way around this?

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
Just flashed 9.5 update over 20.02 magisk and now stuck in a bootloop? Phone boots to animation and just stays there until it failsafes and removes the module? Any help cheers

Reactions: sportytony

gorilla p

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Milwaukee
Just flashed 9.5 update over 20.02 magisk and now stuck in a bootloop? Phone boots to animation and just stays there until it failsafes and removes the module? Any help cheers
Maybe try a later magisk version? I'm using 20.3 without any issues.
Simply flashing 9.5 shouldn't cause any issues unless maybe it's booting to the wrong slot.

Reactions: thomasnsr

sportytony

Sep 21, 2008
Mine did same thing. I installed Smurf kernel first reboot all ok, then installed xXx and it never passed red Dot, and I let it go 15 minutes each time I tried. I ended up using mauronofrio tool and reinstall 10.03 re root, twrp and upgrade to 10.3, twrp and root again.

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr
Set the debloat value of Google space and OPGamespace to 0 in the xXx.profile
Hello,
I just had my OP7, boot unlocked, installed magisk and xXx.
I had also the Utilities menu crashing.
OPGamespace was kept (set to 0) as comments detailed that debloating it would crash the menu
GoogleSpace was debloated (set to 1) because there was no comment about Utilities menu crashing.

So I set GoogleSpace to 0, uninstalled xXx, rebooted, reinstalled xXx (all via Magisk), rebooted and now the Utilities menu is working.

Thank you for this clarification, it saved me some time !

BTW, as it is not detailed in the main post for the ROM, is there a faster way to update the settings than uninstall, reboot, install, reboot ?
Thanks

funkyirishman

Jul 22, 2011
Dublin
Just updated to latest oxygen update and kept root

However some apps that where removed when I installed xxxNolimits have come back like weather.

Do I just flash xxxNolimits latest Magisk module to remove these?

I was not on the latest xxxNolimits module before updating so I take it I can flash latest xxxNolimits module now and bloat ware will be removed as per xxxNolimits profile?

Cheers

Just took chance and flashed updated xxxNolimits and all seems fine now

Last edited:

0verd0sed

Apr 30, 2013
No incoming / outgoing sound in calls! OnePlus 7T xXx v9.5

Hi!
Ever since xXx v9.5 I cannot hear voice in calls and the other side cannot hear me as well :(

I'm using a OnePlus 7T HD1900, OOS 10.0.7, stock kernel, no other Magisk modules.
It was fine on v9.4.
When I disable the xXx module in Magisk and reboot it works.
I have tried toggling the module and the problem comes back when it's on.

I have added the xXx.NoLimits.Profile that I'm using..

BTW, you're doing a great job! Been using this ROM since the beginning, on my 3T, 5, 5T and now 7T! Keep up the great work! :)

Attachments

xrelic7

Dec 6, 2016
Hi!
Ever since xXx v9.5 I cannot hear voice in calls and the other side cannot hear me as well :(

I'm using a OnePlus 7T HD1900, OOS 10.0.7, stock kernel, no other Magisk modules.
It was fine on v9.4.
When I disable the xXx module in Magisk and reboot it works.
I have tried toggling the module and the problem comes back when it's on.

I have added the xXx.NoLimits.Profile that I'm using..

BTW, you're doing a great job! Been using this ROM since the beginning, on my 3T, 5, 5T and now 7T! Keep up the great work! :)
i was under the impression 7t was not supported yet or did i miss something?