[Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP7pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10]

spart0n

Sep 5, 2018
A couple things:
1.) Based on the error message, it appears to be a hardware issue. Meaning nothing you do with magisk ROMs or flashing OOS or anything will help since those are software-based troubleshooting steps.
2.) Have you tried going completely stock to see if the issue still exists? Factory reset and having 0 magisk ROMs or substratum themes?

If #2 doesn't work, that may confirm my #1.
Well I've had this device for several months, and always rooted. This problem didn't start till I updated to Android 10 and when on stock OOS doesn't have this problem, when rooted with nothing added/no magisk mods, no problem. Right now other than nolimits, I have Smurf kernel and it's on default settings, same as nolimits without any debloating and I still have this issue.

I'm slowly narrowing it down

AndroidRooterKev

Sep 3, 2014
Well I've had this device for several months, and always rooted. This problem didn't start till I updated to Android 10 and when on stock OOS doesn't have this problem, when rooted with nothing added/no magisk mods, no problem. Right now other than nolimits, I have Smurf kernel and it's on default settings, same as nolimits without any debloating and I still have this issue.

I'm slowly narrowing it down
Ahh gotcha. That would have been good information to provide earlier [emoji23]

Not sure then. I'll let someone else chime in.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

AndroidRooterKev

Sep 3, 2014
Here is the link to my original thread on xda, I've been all over xda, Reddit, discord and Facebook with this problem

https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/help/trying-to-root-cause-fingerprint-t4032941
Maybe its a combo of what you're currently running (ROMs vs OOS vs TWRP) that is not playing nice with the fingerprint system? Because I've had riru/edxposed, nolimits, and renovate installed all at once and everything worked fine. I also try not to upgrade to the latest and greatest immediately (especially when everything works 100%).

I have:
a) OOS 10.0.3 GM21AA (GM1910 model)
b) NoLimits v9.4 (with debloat)
c) TWRP .70

Maybe trying matching those and see if the fingerprint issue is still there? After that, you can re-enable your magisk ROMs one-by-one (since you have so many from what I can see in the original post).

spart0n

Sep 5, 2018
Maybe its a combo of what you're currently running (ROMs vs OOS vs TWRP) that is not playing nice with the fingerprint system? Because I've had riru/edxposed, nolimits, and renovate installed all at once and everything worked fine. I also try not to upgrade to the latest and greatest immediately (especially when everything works 100%).

I have:
a) OOS 10.0.3 GM21AA (GM1910 model)
b) NoLimits v9.4 (with debloat)
c) TWRP .70

Maybe trying matching those and see if the fingerprint issue is still there? After that, you can re-enable your magisk ROMs one-by-one (since you have so many from what I can see in the original post).
I have the tool all in one and it installed twrp unified q, nolimits 9.5, and Smurf 3.4.2 and I'm on 10.3.0

AndroidRooterKev

Sep 3, 2014
I have the tool all in one and it installed twrp unified q, nolimits 9.5, and Smurf 3.4.2 and I'm on 10.3.0
I use the tool as well. If you boot into TWRP, I believe it installs 74 by default - which has been known to cause issues so I stuck with 70 since it's the most stable... You'll have to flash it manually.

I would still try to match your ROMs/OOS/TWRP to what I listed and try it. What do you have to lose?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: spart0n

dipleg

Jan 15, 2020
Flashed this rom to magisk and have my own custom profile set up to my liking. What an absolutely RIDICULOUSLY SWEET rom this is, I believemy OP7Pro has to be the snappiest device on this planet.

Thanks so much xXx, really amazing content and has me loving my smartphone experience even more.

Reactions: xXx

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015
Flashed this rom to magisk and have my own custom profile set up to my liking. What an absolutely RIDICULOUSLY SWEET rom this is, I believemy OP7Pro has to be the snappiest device on this planet.

Thanks so much xXx, really amazing content and has me loving my smartphone experience even more.
Mind sharing ur profile?