[Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP7pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10]

reef2009

Aug 8, 2010
Delft
Hi
Is there an option to completely leeve the model name or Build nummer under system. 2 of my app wont start becouse they think the app is moved from anothe device. One of then is a banking app. TBH this is just an irritating thing becouse I completly need to reconfigure the apps after updating xXx NoLimits mods.

Reactions: fehrcomp

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015
@xXx what v4a profiles do you use? I just saw the huge amount of collection in the v4a profiles.
Also the aod looks interesting! Cool that u include more apps into xxx. I'll never leave oos cuz of ur module

Reactions: sjamie

xXx

Jun 14, 2008
Munich
forum.xda-developers.com
@xXx what v4a profiles do you use? I just saw the huge amount of collection in the v4a profiles.
Also the aod looks interesting! Cool that u include more apps into xxx. I'll never leave oos cuz of ur module
I stopped using audia mods like V4A after I started using bluetooth earbuds. They come with their own sound management app and V4A couldn't improve this sound experience any further for me.
Anyway, as long as I still used wired headsets, my favourite V4A profile was Deep Bass+Clarity or Audiophile. They provided a very noticable sound improvement. But as always, everybody have different preferences and the profile have to match the type of music you hear.

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
I stopped using audia mods like V4A after I started using bluetooth earbuds. They come with their own sound management app and V4A couldn't improve this sound experience any further for me.
Anyway, as long as I still used wired headsets, my favourite V4A profile was Deep Bass+Clarity or Audiophile. They provided a very noticable sound improvement. But as always, everybody have different preferences and the profile have to match the type of music you hear.
Which Bluetooth earbuds do you like?