Magisk Root without TWRP for OnePlus 6 Oxygen OS Android 10 Open Beta 5 | OOS 10.3.1

Search This thread

Dimitrimem

Jan 19, 2018
Honolulu
Last edited:

spyderon

Jul 31, 2008
Setif
Are OB31 and OB2 the same ?
I've tried the to flash the images in the post above but didn't work
Edit : It worked, the files are in the link in the post above

Last edited:

DivineJimmi

Jun 10, 2019
My problem is: after flashing the patched boot.img, i got no Sim card connection. It says for both sim card slots, that theres no sim card found. I cant root my phone, until this bug is fixed..

mascian

Nov 9, 2004
Italy
Sorry, I need help.
I made a clean flash; installed the official version (Android Q), then updated to the Beta 3 version (local upgrade).
I then flashed the recovery but the system does not boot anymore (I'm using Mauronofrio's recovery, 3.3.1-14 version).
So I flashed the patched boot image available here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6/how-to/guide-how-to-update-op6-to-ob3-q-magisk-t4021303
and the system has started.
Now, if I try to flash the recovery again, the system does not boot anymore... can anyone tell me how to solve?
Thanks so much.

Last edited:

Dimitrimem

Jan 19, 2018
Honolulu
Thank you for posting the link for BETA 3 .. i am upgrading as we speak .. if the "imagisk trick" works will update my comment .. also if i am using the beta 3 link :)

i cant download the patched img as they exceeded their transfer quota .. any other link for it please

Sorry, I need help.
I made a clean flash; installed the official version (Android Q), then updated to the Beta 3 version (local upgrade).
I then flashed the recovery but the system does not boot anymore (I'm using Mauronofrio's recovery, 3.3.1-14 version).
So I flashed the patched boot image available here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6/how-to/guide-how-to-update-op6-to-ob3-q-magisk-t4021303
and the system has started.
Now, if I try to flash the recovery again, the system does not boot anymore... can anyone tell me how to solve?
Thanks so much.

Last edited:

S4rr4cino

Mar 15, 2008
Updated with Oxygen OS 10.3.0 and Oxygen OS 10 Open Beta 3 Patched and Stock Boot Imgs:

OOS 10 Open Beta 3 Patched Boot
OOS 10 Open Beta 3 Stock Boot

OOS 10.3.0 Patched Boot
OOS 10.3.0 Stock Boot

Thanks friend, I flashed your "OOS 10.3.0 Patched Boot" on my OOS 10.3 and at first the root seemed absent, then I downloaded the Magisk Manager, I installed it and the root was already installed, it has me automatically asked to download something, I confirmed, automatically it restarted and as if by magic the root is perfectly functional, I restarted it and turned it off a couple of times to be sure not to lose it but it doesn't seem to disappear. Thanks for the Boot Patched friend.
-----------------------------
Grazie amico, ho flashato il tuo "OOS 10.3.0 Patched Boot" sulla mia OOS 10.3 e in un primo momento il root sembrava assente, poi ho scaricato il Manager di Magisk, l'ho installato e il root risultava già installato, mi ha chiesto in automatico di scaricare qualcosa, io ho confermato, in automatico si è riavviato e come per magia il root è perfettamente funzionante, l'ho riavviato e spento un paio di volte per essere sicuro di non perderlo ma sembra non scomparire. Grazie per il Boot Patched amico.

amihir

Dec 7, 2014
Nagpur
bit.ly
Right now I have OOS 9.0.9
And i have got notification about the OTA of OOS 10.3.0

I have Magisk 20.1 installed..

Will "Install to Inactive Slot (after OTA)" work ?

Or should I unroot and then install and again root?

Top Liked Posts