Magisk Root without TWRP for OnePlus 6 Oxygen OS Android 10 Open Beta 5 | OOS 10.3.1

Search This thread

ddaharu

Mar 30, 2011
OnePlus 8T
You can wait until the original poster (OP) of this thread posts one, or use the one linked in the post right before/above yours. It is the second link in case you are only looking at the first link and posting your request for a patched image.
quick question man. Even though I got twrp installed. I can just flash the patched.img and it'll be good?

xpakage

Oct 23, 2010
Oklahoma

xpakage

Oct 23, 2010
Oklahoma
i am using fastboot command but not success. fail to boot

I guess you have a reason you cannot use the stock boot image and install Magisk for root?

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

I guess you have a reason you cannot use the stock boot image and install TWRP then Magisk for root?

xpakage

Oct 23, 2010
Oklahoma
Last edited:

Ari33260

Oct 6, 2019
ddaharu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari33260
Hello you have the boot patch for oos 9.0.9 because there is only for oos 9.0.8 .
Good evening

Literally one page back, bro.

//////

I have just patch boot oos 9.0.9, given on the previous pages. but I have a problem when I boot the file, the phone starts but I can’t open any application and even applications that require a Root 'e not working. good day

marcash

Jul 11, 2007
i flashed 909 patched boot . worked as normal
later tonight i reboot phone than it stuck on boot in OS. No boot to OS

i had to flash stock boot.img now it boots in OS

what happend?

when i reboot the phone , same story i loose the boot. so i have to flash stock boot.img again.

so i can not reboot to use the phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts