• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Magisk-safety net verification error / Google pay

Search This thread

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012
I can't use a credit card via google pay. Google pay writes that I have a root device even though it is marked in magisk in exceptions.
Magisk show - safety net verification error.
Please help.
Thanks

Last edited:

Nkrow

Oct 22, 2017
Spain
Are you using stock rom? Or any other custom rom? If you can't pass safetynet, Magisk hide doesn't "hide", so we have to locate the error.

hexisg

Feb 5, 2015
after flashing the module test your safetunet status.
after clear data of Goole Play Store , google Services and google Pay.And you should be good to use Google Pay.

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012
Safety net is successful, Google play is also successful, but the payment card cannot be added - error:
request failed - transaction could not be performed. When adding a credit card.

Edit:
...the current credit card cannot be removed, it is said to be associated with some one payment method. I wanted to try removing it completely and signing in again. :-(

Last edited:

Nkrow

Oct 22, 2017
Spain
Safety net is successful, Google play is also successful, but the payment card cannot be added - error:
request failed - transaction could not be performed. When adding a credit card.

Edit:
...the current credit card cannot be removed, it is said to be associated with some one payment method. I wanted to try removing it completely and signing in again. :-(
Try deleting all data a of Google Play Services and Google Pay app, restart the phone, and try if you u can do it now

UnderscoreKer

Mar 8, 2019
Try this:

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012
Try this:
Dont work :-(

So for now, to sum it up:
magisk safety net is pass-ok.
In magisk I have two fix modules (screenshots) and google pay adding a credit card still not working. Still error OR-TAPSH-08.
I also read on the net that it helped someone wait 1 day and then the payment card went to add.

Next:
when I run clean and select the security check, it turns out to me that there is a problem in the payment environment.(screenshots)

Last edited:

UnderscoreKer

Mar 8, 2019
Dont work :-(

So for now, to sum it up:
magisk safety net is pass-ok.
In magisk I have two fix modules (screenshots) and google pay adding a credit card still not working. Still error OR-TAPSH-08.
I also read on the net that it helped someone wait 1 day and then the payment card went to add.

Next:
when I run clean and select the security check, it turns out to me that there is a problem in the payment environment.(screenshots)

Not trying to be mean or anything but, have you enabled magisk hide?

Uninstall universal safety net fix first and restart.

IMPORTANT: Make sure that you are running the latest version of magisk.

Make sure hide is on and you have selected all core Google services and gpay.

Then install magiskhide props config and restart.
Install an command terminal from the play store and type "props". You may have to enter "su" first.

Type "1" then “f”
Then follow the steps to select your phone model.
Then apply the fingerprint and restart.
If you cannot find your phone model, then ignore this step.

Go into magisk settings and click on the option to hide the magisk app. The app should reinstall itself under the "settings" name.

Restart again.

Then, turn data and WiFi off, go into settings and clear the storage/data of all Google apps and especially Google play services. Then just reflash the gpay fix (DON'T RESTART). Turn connection back on and try to add your cards as well as any nfc setup for those cards.

Then restart your phone.

Then go into Google play store, and into settings, and ensure that the device is certified.

This allowed me to get gpay working, however, I'm running a custom rom though.

You may want to carry your cards physically in case the phone doesn't work for the first month or so.

Last edited:

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012
Hello.
I have a magisk hide.
For the item google services framework, if I check, after leaving and re-entering the already checked google services framework is not, the check mark does not hold.(screenshot)

Last edited:

UnderscoreKer

Mar 8, 2019
Hello.
I have a magisk hide.
For the item google services framework, if I check, after leaving and re-entering the already checked google services framework is not, the check mark does not hold.(screenshots)

Hi, sorry, I had to edit my reply several times.

Just enable them all just in case. For the 2nd screenshot, enable the hide thing. I have it enabled so the option says to restore it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-040514_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210623-040514_Settings.png
    295.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210623-040904_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210623-040904_Settings.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 34

UnderscoreKer

Mar 8, 2019
For the services framework bugthing, ignore it. The gpay fix was the one that added it. Just expand it and ensure its on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-041417_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210623-041417_Settings.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 31

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're really a giant, it all works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safety net in magisk PASS.
Google play store - device is certified.
Credit card added successfully.

Tomorrow I will try payment using a mobile phone and NFC and see if it is fully functional.

I'll let you know tomorrow if the payments are working.
BIG BIG thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, you're really a giant, it all works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safety net in magisk PASS.
    Google play store - device is certified.
    Credit card added successfully.

Tomorrow I will try payment using a mobile phone and NFC and see if it is fully functional.

I'll let you know tomorrow if the payments are working.
    BIG BIG thanks :)
    I can't use a credit card via google pay. Google pay writes that I have a root device even though it is marked in magisk in exceptions.
    Magisk show - safety net verification error.
    Okrasné help.
    Thanks
    You have to hide it fully in magisk. And then reboot