[MAGISK][SCREENSHOT+] Long Screenshot Mod for Android 9 (P)/Android 10 (Q)/Android 11 (R)

Search This thread
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device/software.

Note that this mod may/may not work for your device.

Some users reported that this module doesn't work with NitrogenOS ROM.

Android P (9)

This Magisk module contains Screenshot+ mod which is extracted from ZenFone 6 (2019) firmware. A big thanks to @AL_IRAQI & @tue0506 for helping me to create this module.
Please read reply #2!

Screenshot+: Link

For Android Q (10) & Android R (11)

Refer this post: Link

Flash this via Magisk and reboot. Enjoy :) :) :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190812-180325689.jpg
    Screenshot_20190812-180325689.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 11,470
Last edited:
For ASUS Screenshot+, kindly download Shortcutter app and QuickShortcutMaker from Google Play Store.
Shortcutter Play Store Link & QuickShortcutMaker Play Store Link.

If Play Store says "Item not available/not available in your country", kindly download APK from other sources.

After that, open Shortcutter app, grant root access and create a new tile by tapping 3 bar menu> Pull-Down > Custom Tiles > Custom Tile #1 > Shortcut > Activities > Screenshot+ > .LaunchActivity > Create. Now you can do long screenshots by tapping on the tile in quick settings :)

OR

You can install Tiles app (paid) from Google Play Store

After that, grant root access and create a new tile by entering Activities > Activity #1 > Activity > Screenshot+ > com.asus.stitchimage.LaunchActivity > 3 dot menu button > Save. Now you can do long screenshots by tapping on the tile in quick settings :)

OR

You can use Tasker app. Just create task "Run Shell" and put command "am start com.asus.stitchimage/com.asus.stitchimage.LaunchActivity" (also mark "Use Root" box). Now you can create any profile triggering the task or add it to Quick Settings Task in Preferences > Action tab. Thanks to @Lord Sithek for this alternative method :good:

Video Tutorial: YouTube thanks to munchy

Last edited:

John Amin

Apr 19, 2017
I tried your instructions using shortcutter app but couldn't find shortcut+ in both activities or shortcut
Am using Android Q beta 6
Any idea to make it work,appreciate it

I tried your instructions using shortcutter app but couldn't find shortcut+ in both activities or shortcut
Am using Android Q beta 6
Any idea to make it work,appreciate it
Not tested on Android Q for now. Once Android Q ROMs are released, I will try to port it. Sorry about that :(

Last edited:
Reactions: John Amin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device/software.

Note that this mod may/may not work for your device.

Some users reported that this module doesn't work with NitrogenOS ROM.

Android P (9)

This Magisk module contains Screenshot+ mod which is extracted from ZenFone 6 (2019) firmware. A big thanks to @AL_IRAQI & @tue0506 for helping me to create this module.
    Please read reply #2!

Screenshot+: Link

For Android Q (10) & Android R (11)

Refer this post: Link

Flash this via Magisk and reboot. Enjoy :) :) :)
    For ASUS Screenshot+, kindly download Shortcutter app and QuickShortcutMaker from Google Play Store.
    Shortcutter Play Store Link & QuickShortcutMaker Play Store Link.

If Play Store says "Item not available/not available in your country", kindly download APK from other sources.

After that, open Shortcutter app, grant root access and create a new tile by tapping 3 bar menu> Pull-Down > Custom Tiles > Custom Tile #1 > Shortcut > Activities > Screenshot+ > .LaunchActivity > Create. Now you can do long screenshots by tapping on the tile in quick settings :)

OR

You can install Tiles app (paid) from Google Play Store

After that, grant root access and create a new tile by entering Activities > Activity #1 > Activity > Screenshot+ > com.asus.stitchimage.LaunchActivity > 3 dot menu button > Save. Now you can do long screenshots by tapping on the tile in quick settings :)

OR

You can use Tasker app. Just create task "Run Shell" and put command "am start com.asus.stitchimage/com.asus.stitchimage.LaunchActivity" (also mark "Use Root" box). Now you can create any profile triggering the task or add it to Quick Settings Task in Preferences > Action tab. Thanks to @Lord Sithek for this alternative method :good:

Video Tutorial: YouTube thanks to munchy
    Hello,
    I flashed via magisk and installed shortcuter but I cant find screenshot+ in activities!
    Whats wrong.
    Could someone share the latest A11/12 Version? The GitHub Repo is deleted.

ASUSLongScreenshot 2022-01-04 (5.0.1) port for Android 9-12 by Luis Bocanegra
    - QS tile & Tasker plugin support
    - Only works in roms signed with AOSP's public release-keys
    - API 32 untested

I zipped on a Magisk module 🔽
    Same problem. I'm on NOS, too. It's incompatible, I guess.
    Seems like NOS doesn't support this mod. Thanks for testing it out. Will add remarks on my thread.