magisk + smali patcher + pokemon go

Search This thread

DestLuck

Jun 21, 2020
alright im trying to get spoofing to work on pokemon go.

Firs im running:
- Galaxy s7
- Sm-G930w8
- Android 8.0.0
-samsung exp version 9.0

So i followed a link that explained how to flash TWRP. I got that installed on my custom rom.

Then i moved to this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-smali-patcher-0-7-t3680053/amp/

And followed all the steps. And then i got a ERROR: mock location class not found

So i found somewhere that my service file was not deodexed properly so i used smali/baksmali to deodexed my service files that worked like a charm came back to smali patched and browsed to my file.location and tried to run it and still got the same damn error.

What am i missing here.?

Need help a bit lost and stuck been reading alot but can seem to find what is causing this error...

wolfgang6602

Sep 1, 2016
Okay i tryed to spoof on pogo and i did it
I have an samsung galaxy s9+ rooted android 10 one ui 2.0

How i did it?

First root ur phone with magisk
Then install smali patcher with mock location and signature spoofing -> turn smali on in magisk
After that download fake gps joystick and set it as mock location in dev option open fake gps joystick and Go to quick options and download custom markers
After that go into fix GPS jump to reap location and check fix 1, 2 and 3 on now go into settings and enable A-GPS reset
And that is it.

This works for me without teleporting back to real locations
And i hope it works for u to

If u need help

Contact me on instagram: kaasschaaf38_

Reactions: xscope44

xscope44

Jan 25, 2019
Bratislava

How i did it?

Then install smali patcher with mock location and signature spoofing -> turn smali on in magisk
After that download fake gps joystick and set it as mock location in dev option open fake gps joystick and Go to quick options and download custom markers
After that go into fix GPS jump to reap location and check fix 1, 2 and 3 on now go into settings and enable A-GPS reset
And that is it.

If u need help

Thank you man, I was struggling two days to make FGL Spoofer system app on my android 10 and 9 without success. Just tried your tutorial and worked like charm on my Xiaomi MI A1 with latest Android 9.

Thanks again !!!

Reactions: wolfgang6602

wolfgang6602

Sep 1, 2016
Thank you man, I was struggling two days to make FGL Spoofer system app on my android 10 and 9 without success. Just tried your tutorial and worked like charm on my Xiaomi MI A1 with latest Android 9.

Thanks again !!!

Nice to hear that!
If u have any other question or problems with the spoof just contact me on instagram: kaasschaaf38_

Have a nice day!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How i did it?

And that is it.

If u need help

How i did it?

And that is it.

If u need help

Thanks again !!!