{Magisk}{Tweak} Senreo Kernel Tweaks v3.0 | OREO/BATTERY | 7.15.2018

Search This thread

RogerF81

Oct 14, 2015
Mannheim
You want delete this thread ? No problem for me.I crate script for me and i wrote many devs for help.I spend many time this script but i am not bruglar. You said not havent htc 10 anymore. You want to change the name script soilwork ? :)

No. Again, I won't get mad, no worries ;) Do what you want, it's just a heads-up for the future, nothing else.

Reactions: high_voltage

cyrusct82

Not good for me Screenshot_20180716-125841.jpeg

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

nitishkrp

Apr 27, 2015
I'm on elementalx+ fiops+fsync+thermal engine+stok pnp+ no input boost, now I'm facing very strange bug some app get keep crashing after opening it, youtube can't get open
Why??

alderon666

Mar 11, 2015
I know I shouldn't write anything, but I can't just stand bull...it from this guy...

All he did is just take Soilwork script and use it as his own, with little changes to make it work on Oreo (or not work).

ALL values are taken from Soilwork! And he didn't even care to ask for permission before posting!

"Give 1-2 day to phone. İdle and SoT will increase" - really? You made some AI which learn how you use your phone and what apps you have and increasing your battery life based on that?

Once again, perhaps I shouldn't write anything, but I really hate such people :/

ALL credits for @RogerF81, coz it's his work.

Regards.
Alderon666

frostnicko

Feb 8, 2015
Baku
I know I shouldn't write anything, but I can't just stand bull...it from this guy...

All he did is just take Soilwork script and use it as his own, with little changes to make it work on Oreo (or not work).

ALL values are taken from Soilwork! And he didn't even care to ask for permission before posting!

"Give 1-2 day to phone. İdle and SoT will increase" - really? You made some AI which learn how you use your phone and what apps you have and increasing your battery life based on that?

Once again, perhaps I shouldn't write anything, but I really hate such people :/

Regards.
Alderon666

No.Timer rate is different.I dont take I/O values. Input Boost options is different. I changed many line path. Because HTC changed this path on OREO. And I added BLC Disable tweaks and HotPlug Mask. i ask to Roger for permissions. AND I tell this Forum moderator. Carefully Look !

And Yes. If You give 1-2 cycle or more to phone.SoT and Battery will increase.Read Kernel thread.

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011

Regards.
Alderon666

Not sure why you are pushing it, this thread got closed for investigation, all things resolved and reopened for further development. What you have against this personally should be done via PM. Let's keep it at this. If this "kanging" stuff would still be an issue this thread would also still be closed. So what you write is actually just as disrespectful. I'm not pointing to people who are at blame but please over think your own words.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Reactions: frostnicko

frostnicko

Feb 8, 2015
Baku
Not sure why you are pushing it, this thread got closed for investigation, all things resolved and reopened for further development. What you have against this personally should be done via PM. Let's keep it at this. If this "kanging" stuff would still be an issue this thread would also still be closed. So what you write is actually just as disrespectful. I'm not pointing to people who are at blame but please over think your own words.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Forum Moderator closed thread and said to me. I asked again Roger and he said nhavent HTC 10 Anymore. and i want to do. I am not Dev. But i want help Htc 10 users.so i shared script which i make for me

alderon666

Mar 11, 2015

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Meh... I knew it I shouldn't write anything :/

I didn't know thread got closed, so I'm not pushing. Thread was closed, coz he didn't ask, but he took Soilwork as his own am I right? So why I am the one who's disrespectful here?
It's nothing personal, I just feel it's not right to get credits from something that he didn't make and noone say anything about it.

I got your point, I'm not good with "political correctness" when it comes to write or talk, so even if I mean good, it might sounds harsh.

So to save unnecessary "crap wars" I plan this to be my last post about this topic.

And @frostnicko please spare me "(...).Timer rate is different.(...)" "(...)I changed many line path(..)". I compared your script with Soilwork and they are almost the same. You deleted some lines and timer rate is changed by 10000... To be clear, soilwork creator has nothing against you to copy his work, so I have nothing neither. Good luck with your script, just don't call it yours till you actually change something significant man. I value work of someone else and I feel like you change 1 small detail, just to take credits and call it yours, that's not cool!

I didn't mean to offend anyone. Be respectful and honest, that's all I wanted to say by this long post...

Take care all, please don't fight :) I came with peace and I want to run away with peace :D

Long live XDA!

Regards.
Alderon666

Reactions: dsjiffry

frostnicko

Feb 8, 2015
Baku
Try Diff Checker .You see different. :) I work with this script two month ago.and created for specially me.But I want to share and shared and Devs gave to me a permissions.So go to your own thread man.

alderon666

Mar 11, 2015
Try Diff Checker .You see different. :) I work with this script two month ago.and created for specially me.But I want to share and shared and Devs gave to me a permissions.So go to your own thread man.

Riiight... My bad... How could I didn't see those changes?

I'm going back to my thread :silly:

EDIT: Right side Soilwork, left side Senreo (if it's to small to see).

Regards.
Alderon666

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 2.png
    2.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 318
  • 3.png
    3.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 4.png
    4.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 5.png
    5.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 247
  • 6.png
    6.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 7.png
    7.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 8.png
    8.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 9.png
    9.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 10.png
    10.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Q054QAMS1fybKbBe__qdudmk8L6eAnJchROPWlCHLc2MQvrOCALDLbclCKpL01kYnVOu_czOc2cJy1y8Qz7Z=w1326-h658

Senreo Kernel Tweaks For HTC 10 OREO | Battery Friendly
    Hello Guys. How Are You ? I am HTC 10 User and I use Android 8.0 OREO version. But Oreo have heating and battery drain problem with HTC 10 and all Devs left HTC. So I decided that make my own script. I've been working on this for 2 months and İ done finally. Please Read the installation carefully !!!!!

İnstallation ( My configuration ) {Magisk modules with compability v16.0}
    1. İnstall ElementalX+FİOPS scheduler+FSYNC or Stock and Cleanslate Kernel. All of them working with script.

2. Delete Perf folder and powerhint.xml / pnp.xml file .PnP.xml deleting is important for applying values.
    Perf > System/Vendor/etc.
    PnP.xml > System/Vendor/etc
    Powerhint.xml > System/Vendor/etc.

3.Tweaks have two type: No Input Boost and with Input Boost.
    No Input Boost force the Little cluster to min frequency. So more battery but maybe some lags.
    With Input Boost increase Little Cluster frequency to 422 MHZ when touch screen. So more smoother experience.

4. Use Stock Thermal Engine for best Battery life.

5. Open EX kernel manager and Block This Wakelocks:
    ipa.ws
    netlink.ws
    netmng.wl
    timerfd

Script Features
    Disabled TouchBoost.
    Enabled Workqueue Power Efficient.
    GPU Governor: Simple Ondemand
    CPU Governor: Interactive
    Disabled Input Boost ( only No Input Boost version )
    Stune/Cpuset Tweaks Added.
    Added TCP Tweaks for internet connection.
    Zram Tweaks.
    PnP tweaks.
    Vibration level deacreased. Use Ex Kernel manager for increasing level.
    Added Memory tweaks.
    Low Power Mode added.
    Loop tweaks.
    Disabled BCL Hotplug and hotplug mask for battery save.

@RogerF81 Thanks for Permission. I used some stuff Soilwork script.

I'm not a Dev and I made script for me. But I want to share you :)

Regards.
    Alderon666
    Okay if you want max battery and more performance, try my combination (elementalx+ fiops+fsync+thermal engine+stok pnp)
    I have EX+fiops+thermal engine+stok pnp and FSYNC enabled
    Just flashed ex , now which zip file should I flashed

Now you have 2 choose: No Input Boost version and with Input Boost version. This 2 file is flashable with twrp and this files are magisk module. Choose one of them.

If you flashed script, download thermal engine file and copy system/vendor/etc. Done.
    This is normally not the correct way, to use code of others in own work without asking beforehand. I just wanted to mention this. But, no, no worries, I'm not mad. ;) I don't have this device anymore, so, well, do what you want to do, but just for the future, you know this now.
    Correct terminology is called kanging correct?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone