{Magisk}{Tweak} Senreo Kernel Tweaks v3.0 | OREO/BATTERY | 7.15.2018

Search This thread

szymonurai

Jul 17, 2017
Too All Battery Tweaks Out There

The HTC 10 has problems with its software in OREO. PERIOD.

The only way to achieve 4 or more hours of screen on time is to do the following:
1. Replace the actual battery
2. Block the wakelocks in this thread
3. Install xposed and amplify start blocking more. (This helps tremendously!!!!)
4. Use EX Kernal app to install an efficient profile (I recommend alderon)
5. delete the other files in this thread.

I get about 5 hours and 30 minutes SOT.

hydrabean2013

Jun 14, 2013
The HTC 10 has problems with its software in OREO. PERIOD.

The only way to achieve 4 or more hours of screen on time is to do the following:
1. Replace the actual battery
2. Block the wakelocks in this thread
3. Install xposed and amplify start blocking more. (This helps tremendously!!!!)
4. Use EX Kernal app to install an efficient profile (I recommend alderon)
5. delete the other files in this thread.

I get about 5 hours and 30 minutes SOT.

hey there, i am trying to get some more SOT from the last 2 weeks. Tried 04 different ROMs (inducing LeeDroid 3 times) with lots of way but not satisfy. i am new to tweaking kernel/ profile thing. can u please explain me how u did this as i am really dont know much.
how to block Wakelock, amplifying start blocking with xposed, how to install alderon profile with ex kernel app...

Day before yesterday i install Viper 6.0 + CleanSlate Kernel + {Magisk}{Tweak} Senreo Kernel Tweaks v3.0 with "No Input Boost."
from Magisk Module: Doze for GMS + Greenify
not really giving enough SOT specially when my WIFI is on.
looking foreword

Last edited:

szymonurai

Jul 17, 2017
hey there, i am trying to get some more SOT from the last 2 weeks. Tried 04 different ROMs (inducing LeeDroid 3 times) with lots of way but not satisfy. i am new to tweaking kernel/ profile thing. can u please explain me how u did this as i am really dont know much.
how to block Wakelock, amplifying start blocking with xposed, how to install alderon profile with ex kernel app...

Day before yesterday i install Viper 6.0 + CleanSlate Kernel + {Magisk}{Tweak} Senreo Kernel Tweaks v3.0 with "No Input Boost."
from Magisk Module: Doze for GMS + Greenify
not really giving enough SOT specially when my WIFI is on.
looking foreword

The tweaks are all the same my friend. You can find them in the HTC 10 forum.
I am using LeeDroid with EX Kernal. I am rooted and I installed xposed and amplify. I also disabled touch boost. I also deleted the HTC files in this thread. I then applied alderon666 latest version to the ex kernal manager in cpu governor profiles.

I made most of my gains with amplify. This is by far the biggest battery saver. This is just my setup that I am content with.

There are other setups that work well too.

Work on installing either cleanslate kernal or ex kernal. Download the ex kernal app. Search the forums for alderon cpu profile.

Then install xposed through magisk. Then install amplify. Research what you want to limit in amplify. You will see results.

hydrabean2013

Jun 14, 2013
The tweaks are all the same my friend. You can find them in the HTC 10 forum.
I am using LeeDroid with EX Kernal. I am rooted and I installed xposed and amplify. I also disabled touch boost. I also deleted the HTC files in this thread. I then applied alderon666 latest version to the ex kernal manager in cpu governor profiles.

I made most of my gains with amplify. This is by far the biggest battery saver. This is just my setup that I am content with.

There are other setups that work well too.

Work on installing either cleanslate kernal or ex kernal. Download the ex kernal app. Search the forums for alderon cpu profile.

Then install xposed through magisk. Then install amplify. Research what you want to limit in amplify. You will see results.

hello there, thanks for ur nice informational reply. As per u, i install Amplify. Also i add "Greenify" + "PowerNap" and i already have "Smart Battery in HTC Mobile Assistant". but as i dont know how to limit things in Amplify, so i searched youtube and i found a video( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9rsYXylwYw] ) guiding how to do limits and i follow it.
can u please tell me what is "Stock Thermal Engine" and how to set it or use it?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Q054QAMS1fybKbBe__qdudmk8L6eAnJchROPWlCHLc2MQvrOCALDLbclCKpL01kYnVOu_czOc2cJy1y8Qz7Z=w1326-h658

Senreo Kernel Tweaks For HTC 10 OREO | Battery Friendly
    Hello Guys. How Are You ? I am HTC 10 User and I use Android 8.0 OREO version. But Oreo have heating and battery drain problem with HTC 10 and all Devs left HTC. So I decided that make my own script. I've been working on this for 2 months and İ done finally. Please Read the installation carefully !!!!!

İnstallation ( My configuration ) {Magisk modules with compability v16.0}
    1. İnstall ElementalX+FİOPS scheduler+FSYNC or Stock and Cleanslate Kernel. All of them working with script.

2. Delete Perf folder and powerhint.xml / pnp.xml file .PnP.xml deleting is important for applying values.
    Perf > System/Vendor/etc.
    PnP.xml > System/Vendor/etc
    Powerhint.xml > System/Vendor/etc.

3.Tweaks have two type: No Input Boost and with Input Boost.
    No Input Boost force the Little cluster to min frequency. So more battery but maybe some lags.
    With Input Boost increase Little Cluster frequency to 422 MHZ when touch screen. So more smoother experience.

4. Use Stock Thermal Engine for best Battery life.

5. Open EX kernel manager and Block This Wakelocks:
    ipa.ws
    netlink.ws
    netmng.wl
    timerfd

Script Features
    Disabled TouchBoost.
    Enabled Workqueue Power Efficient.
    GPU Governor: Simple Ondemand
    CPU Governor: Interactive
    Disabled Input Boost ( only No Input Boost version )
    Stune/Cpuset Tweaks Added.
    Added TCP Tweaks for internet connection.
    Zram Tweaks.
    PnP tweaks.
    Vibration level deacreased. Use Ex Kernel manager for increasing level.
    Added Memory tweaks.
    Low Power Mode added.
    Loop tweaks.
    Disabled BCL Hotplug and hotplug mask for battery save.

@RogerF81 Thanks for Permission. I used some stuff Soilwork script.

I'm not a Dev and I made script for me. But I want to share you :)
    I know I shouldn't write anything, but I can't just stand bull...it from this guy...

All he did is just take Soilwork script and use it as his own, with little changes to make it work on Oreo (or not work).

ALL values are taken from Soilwork! And he didn't even care to ask for permission before posting!

"Give 1-2 day to phone. İdle and SoT will increase" - really? You made some AI which learn how you use your phone and what apps you have and increasing your battery life based on that?

Once again, perhaps I shouldn't write anything, but I really hate such people :/

ALL credits for @RogerF81, coz it's his work.

Regards.
    Alderon666
    Okay if you want max battery and more performance, try my combination (elementalx+ fiops+fsync+thermal engine+stok pnp)
    I have EX+fiops+thermal engine+stok pnp and FSYNC enabled
    Just flashed ex , now which zip file should I flashed

Now you have 2 choose: No Input Boost version and with Input Boost version. This 2 file is flashable with twrp and this files are magisk module. Choose one of them.

If you flashed script, download thermal engine file and copy system/vendor/etc. Done.
    This is normally not the correct way, to use code of others in own work without asking beforehand. I just wanted to mention this. But, no, no worries, I'm not mad. ;) I don't have this device anymore, so, well, do what you want to do, but just for the future, you know this now.
    Correct terminology is called kanging correct?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone