[MAGISK][TWRP][ARM32/64][A8+]Universal Read Only to Read Write for android (RO2RW) | Auto converting SUPER "system partitions" to read/write mode

Add support for other CPU architectures?

• Total voters
Search This thread

LeeGarChat

Jun 24, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
In any case, I can refuse setenforce, because I came up with another way to migrate files. Selinux-permisive is needed to copy with full rights and context. But in the new version there will be another way discovered by me
Yes. Its working. But a dont try booting. Nevermind, later ill trst it

Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-30-56-138_bin.mt.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-31-07-791_bin.mt.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-31-34-288_bin.mt.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-31-42-287_bin.mt.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-06-20-32-00-528_bin.mt.plus.jpg

Dirty code
Code:
mkdir vendor
umount vendor
mount -r /dev/block/mapper/vendor_a ./vendor && {
 echo "mounted vendor"
} || {
mount -r -t ext4 /dev/block/mapper/vendor_a ./vendor && {
 echo "mounted vendor"
} || {
mount -t ext4 /dev/block/mapper/vendor_a ./vendor && {
 echo "mounted vendor"
} || {
mount -t ext4 /dev/block/mapper/vendor_a ./vendor && echo "mounted vendor" || exit 1
}

}
}

cd vendor
rm -f /data/local/tmake/vendor_file_contexts1
for dir in $(find -type d) ; do
ls -lZad $dir/* >> /data/local/tmake/vendor_file_contexts1
done
cd ..
echo "/vendor(/.*)? u:object_r:vendor_file:s0" > ./vendor_file_contexts
awk '{print "/vendor/"$9" "$5}' ./vendor_file_contexts1 >> ./vendor_file_contexts
sed -i 's|\/\.\/|\/|g' ./vendor_file_contexts
sed -i 's|\.|\\.|g' ./vendor_file_contexts
sed -i 's|\+|\\+|g' ./vendor_file_contexts
make(){
./make_ext4fs -J -T 1230764400 \
        -S ./vendor_file_contexts \
        -l "$(du -sb ./vendor | awk '{print int($1*2)}')" \
        -a vendor -L vendor \
        ./vendor.img ./vendor
}
make

Reactions: nagper

LeeGarChat

Jun 24, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
I came up with one solution to the problem without special crutches in the form of garbage removal for large ROMs, I need feedback on which of the options to implement. There will be a RO2RW pre-process that will need to be done, Explanation of methods on telegra.ph

agabey_42

Sep 13, 2011
Ankara
i had updated my phone. (mi 11 venus). the system has become erofs again. i used the latest version to make the system rw and it is very successful.

Reactions: Miustone

nagper

Jul 30, 2009
I came up with one solution to the problem without special crutches in the form of garbage removal for large ROMs, I need feedback on which of the options to implement. There will be a RO2RW pre-process that will need to be done, Explanation of methods on telegra.ph

I'd opt for variant2.
Phones nowadays has more then 100GB of storage, if someone wants RW access can might can sacrifice the extra space.
Variant1 sounds dangerous indeed, someone might can risk his bricking phone btw to move this forward.

nagper

Jul 30, 2009
I've just tried your RO2RW script, works without any problems, even has the option to remove bloatware on the fly, perfect.
I did not flash the result btw as i want to go back to a RO file system.

I wonder if i can leave the ext4 conversion out completely like this:
Code:
mount -o loop erofs_partition_exported_by_lpunpack.img /mnt
mkfs.erofs --exclude-regex=YouTube no_youtube.img /mnt/
img2simg no_youtube.img no_youtube_sparse.img

Would it work to flash the resulting image partition (and not the whole super partition) with fastboot?

Although @LeeGarChat has already responded that i need to be careful creating a new erofs file system, i wonder if i risk anything by testing it.
I mean can i safely overwrite a particular partition in fastboot (if the size is less then the original one) in case i have the original partitions as a result of running lpunpack?
Can I simply flash the original one via fastboot in case the file system I've created/flashed has problems and leads to a boot-loop?

LeeGarChat

Jun 24, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
It doesn't look right, since the DFE function was worked out, and there was no selection menu for DFE, and there was no Force_start:enable . It should not be

I don’t have time to answer questions now, because I work a lot at my job, because I need money. And in my free time I think about the algorithm, the process of writing code is slowly going on, but I would not say that this is good, because in better times I could do what I wrote in a couple of weeks, I could write the same thing in a couple of nights. It is very difficult to think about all this, despite the fact that in order to test this script, I have to constantly transfer it to the phone, which takes time and causes inconvenience

I also do not have enough memory to download different ROMs of different devices and look at their structure for better optimization.

Fatal_Scythe

Hi, thanks for this Tool.

Unfortunately I'm having problems with almost all my Apps crashing when flashing the Super-RW.img in Fastboot. Also I can't edit any Files for example Build.prop. When editing & saving the Build.prop becomes empty which - of course - causes the Phone to bootloop on the next reboot.

My Phone is a Realme GT2 Pro running Android 13 btw.

Star_Eagle

Dec 24, 2016
Could anyone please take the time to explain how to install and run this?

I've been trying to gain access to my phones super partition (Ulefone power armor 13) to try installing a GSI on it with TWRP.

JedidroidX

Jan 30, 2015
Will this work on a Oneplus 8T Tmobile Variant Oxygen OS 13? Any info is much appreciated.

Update on my post: I have tried flashing the script via TWRP on Oxygen OS 12 and no dice. I tried with numerous file explorers and write access is not granted. I have also tried the script as a magisk module and still no dice. I don't have any magisk modules installed except the script, no Overlay module. Perhaps it's a kernel issue which was noted in the OP.

However this was the closet to obtaining write access to the system partition and I hope active development will continue. The script has a lot of potential, I wish it was something I overlooked from obtaining write access.

One question: Is there a way to modify the images created after saving them for future flashing? As my main goal is too eliminate the GmsCore.apk from Oxygen OS. When selecting apps to delete I could not find GmsCore as the app is bigger than the max 150 mb in app selection of the script, perhaps increase it to a higher value if possible.

Update again: I just want to say thank you very much for this script as I was able to rid the awful Google spyware from my Oxygen OS 13 setup. It appears that I was able to delete when selecting the value size of apps to be selected for deletion. Still was not able to achieve true write access within a file explorer but still a brilliant script indeed!!!

Last edited:

pr3dicament

May 17, 2013
Will this work on a Oneplus 8T Tmobile Variant Oxygen OS 13? Any info is much appreciated.

Update on my post: I have tried flashing the script via TWRP on Oxygen OS 12 and no dice. I tried with numerous file explorers and write access is not granted. I have also tried the script as a magisk module and still no dice. I don't have any magisk modules installed except the script, no Overlay module. Perhaps it's a kernel issue which was noted in the OP.

However this was the closet to obtaining write access to the system partition and I hope active development will continue. The script has a lot of potential, I wish it was something I overlooked from obtaining write access.

One question: Is there a way to modify the images created after saving them for future flashing? As my main goal is too eliminate the GmsCore.apk from Oxygen OS. When selecting apps to delete I could not find GmsCore as the app is bigger than the max 150 mb in app selection of the script, perhaps increase it to a higher value if possible.

Update again: I just want to say thank you very much for this script as I was able to rid the awful Google spyware from my Oxygen OS 13 setup. It appears that I was able to delete when selecting the value size of apps to be selected for deletion. Still was not able to achieve true write access within a file explorer but still a brilliant script indeed!!!
I have a OnePlus 8T but it's the international version. If you run into problems and it doesn't work for you, don't be surprised. Their script did not work for me, neither did lebigmac or whatever, i ended up just doing it myself. Unless you clear enough space lol.. why do that when you can just do a couple of commands and that would be it? This SEEMS complex but it's probably one of the easiest things to do.

Update: It's much easier just to disable it yourself.. however, I'm glad it (kind of?) worked for ya? I don't know, you seemed kind of vague. For me, I couldn't get the script to work because I would run out of "space" no matter what, even with an empty 256GB. I did eventually get r/w working for myself, but it wasn't via any script. It's just a few simple commands and partitioning correctly after MSM (yeah, I know. Just use a VM through linux and just use USB passthrough and you'll be able to install the drivers., that's what i do)

PM me and we'll see if I can help you obtain 100% r/w access for your entire file system.

P.S. I just noticed you said it might be a "kernel issue" -- it's a file system issue. It has nothing to do with the kernel unless you just mean it loads the partitions...

Erofs stands for Enhanced Read-Only File System. It's not going to r/w through explorers, i.e root explorer (that's the best one to use, to hell with the rest of them) untl it's f2fs or ext4. Right now, you're using erofs. It didn't convert your system r/w, which is why you're still limited in that area. It's still erofs. Read only. You can delete things via TWRP but that's all, you cannot do it within the system when it has erofs. Erofs was designed to make Android phones faster but in my opinion, it's just as fast as the rest of them if you're talking about the naked eye. I don't see or feel a difference between it regarding speed, in fact I noticed erofs seems more likely to start lagging, freezing.. it's not a good file system.

Last edited:

pr3dicament

May 17, 2013
Hello,

Is there any possibility to run this script offline on stock fw files?

Thanks.
It's got nothing to do with root and TWRP has permissions to change partitions, but I'm not sure with their script. I'm not currently looking at it.. I'm currently making a testing environment. That being said, I will say a strong maybe, but others should chime in here.

JedidroidX

Jan 30, 2015
I have a OnePlus 8T but it's the international version. If you run into problems and it doesn't work for you, don't be surprised. Their script did not work for me, neither did lebigmac or whatever, i ended up just doing it myself. Unless you clear enough space lol.. why do that when you can just do a couple of commands and that would be it? This SEEMS complex but it's probably one of the easiest things to do.

Update: It's much easier just to disable it yourself.. however, I'm glad it (kind of?) worked for ya? I don't know, you seemed kind of vague. For me, I couldn't get the script to work because I would run out of "space" no matter what, even with an empty 256GB. I did eventually get r/w working for myself, but it wasn't via any script. It's just a few simple commands and partitioning correctly after MSM (yeah, I know. Just use a VM through linux and just use USB passthrough and you'll be able to install the drivers., that's what i do)

PM me and we'll see if I can help you obtain 100% r/w access for your entire file system.

P.S. I just noticed you said it might be a "kernel issue" -- it's a file system issue. It has nothing to do with the kernel unless you just mean it loads the partitions...

Erofs stands for Enhanced Read-Only File System. It's not going to r/w through explorers, i.e root explorer (that's the best one to use, to hell with the rest of them) untl it's f2fs or ext4. Right now, you're using erofs. It didn't convert your system r/w, which is why you're still limited in that area. It's still erofs. Read only. You can delete things via TWRP but that's all, you cannot do it within the system when it has erofs. Erofs was designed to make Android phones faster but in my opinion, it's just as fast as the rest of them if you're talking about the naked eye. I don't see or feel a difference between it regarding speed, in fact I noticed erofs seems more likely to start lagging, freezing.. it's not a good file system.
I appreciate the feedback! I would like to give an update: So it seems that I have converted to Ext4 from erofs using both methods via TWRP and as a magisk module. Afterwards I tried both super images after flashing in fastboot and it seems write access is still not granted and no fingerprint sensor...it booted without having to format via TWRP method and I think that's because I enable DFE (disabe force encyption) which is an option within the script.

So two issues using without data formating...NO fingerprint sensor and no write access......And when formatting data and booting into system I could not pass the android setup screen because when creating the rw super image I deleted the ridiculous GmsCore apk which is embedded into the android setup of Oxygen OS 13. hahaha but of course it would be. :cautious:

Wondering if its possible to delete all apps responsible for the android setup screen after formatting data...would that bypass setup and take me straight to the oneplus launcher home screen? And if so, what apk's should be deleted when creating the super image?

So I created another super image with GmsCore and passed the android setup screen but still not fingerprint sensor and no write access. I would definitely like to make my system completely write access so I can have Oxygen OS 13 without you know what....GMSCORRRE.....sorry for capping that....also would like fingerprint sensor to work.....sooo I would like to try your methods of acquiring write access and I am very familiar with the msm tool but as in how to acquire write access using msm is new to me. Please enlighten me as I am very interested! Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Read Only to Read Write for android (RO2RW)

Update 03.01.2023 : Stable Beta v 3.7.2.1

The first truly working script, original and unique in its logic for all devices with a SUPER partition

Universal auto RO2RW | EROFS-2-RW | F2FS-2-RW by LeeGarChat

27013307.png

photo_2022-12-05_14-01-11 (1).jpg
    photo_2022-12-05_14-01-13 (1).jpg

Short description:
    Converts EROFS, EXT4(RO), F2FS Super partition to RW

Description:
    A simple utility to convert your Super partition to RW mode (Read/Write) As well as the expansion and distribution of free space for each section, depending on how much space is available in the original Super section.
    You can flash both via:
    1. TWRP: by using controls in the script: (Volume control (+) to switch, Volume control (-) to select) in this case, the new super RW is flashed directly.
    2. Magisk module: in this case you will need to go to the terminal and enter RO2RW, and a new RW-super.img will be prepared in the internal memory, you can choose both image output for FASTBOOT and RECOVERY.
    For these two modes, the creation of the original super as a backup is supported, the file will also be output to the internal memory as bak-super.img

Do I need to format the data after installation?

- No, it is not necessary in normal cases, this script does not affect encryption in the data section. But in some cases, it is necessary to do the date format, it is not yet clear how this is related, for example on Asus devices.

Why do I need this script, for what and why; why do I, need it?

- When your system partitions have read-only mode (RO), then you cannot integrate modifications directly into the firmware, (such as Viper4Android) as well as manually edit/delete files from system partitions. This script converts it in the case of F2FS and EROFS to EXT4, or forcibly in the case of EXT4 enables the "Read/Write" (RW) mode, and also expands partitions as much as possible.

What are systems partitions?

What are system partitions?
    - These are the sections that are located in the main container "super" (the script is focused only on devices with super), it includes system, product, vendor, etc., when mounting the system, the structure looks like this:
    System <--- In TWRP it is mounted as /system_root
    , in the system itself it is mounted as
    Code:
    / <--- The main mount point for system
    ├── /product <--- The main mount point for product
    ├── /vendor <--- The main mount point for vendor                            
    |
    ├── /system <--- Here are the main system files
    │   │
    │   ├── /system/vendor <--- Additional mount point for vendor
    │   │
    │   ├── /system/product <--- Additional mount point for product

And by analogy with product and system, all other partitions, or other mount points. This can be viewed in the fstab file located in vendor/etc/
    Some files cannot be edited at the root, or even if they can be edited without RW, those modifications won't stick, because these are temporary files responsible for the operation of the kernel and the entire linux system, in this case android. For example, proc, or sys, if you open a clean image, or mount a system image, you will see that these folders are empty, and files appear there only after the system is started.

Is ROOT required?

- If you want to prepare a new super partition inside the system, then you need it, the firmware via TWRP does not need root.

How does the script work in Magisk?

- You need to install the archive via Magisk manager as a module, the script will tell you if you need to restart the device. Next, you need to launch the terminal and give it root rights with the command "su", Then enter the command "RO2RW" and the script will run, it will prepare an image of RW-super.img according to your choice and optionally backup the original super bak-super.img, these files will be located in internal memory, after which you need to them to a PC if it is a fastboot image, or flash it via TWRP as super img if the images are for recovery.

What does S=40% SE=10% and so on mean?

- This is the distribution of free space in the super between the partitions 'System=S' 'Product=P' 'System_ext=SE' 'Vendor=V' 'Other sections are there they are= OT'
    - For example: The whole system occupies a conditional 4.7 GB. The super partition always has a fixed size in the memory block on the device, for example, take the example with PocoF3, it has 8.5GB there

Code:
    Super size 8.5-GB
    {1111111111,111111111111,111111111,11111,11111111,111111111111111,000000000000000}
       System    System_ext   Product   Odm   Vendor   Others if any   Unused memory
      2.2/2.2G   0.5/0.5G     0.8/0.8G  7/7M  1.2/1.2G    1/1GB           3.8~G
    - As you can see, there is unused space for the second slot in the section (In 99.99% of cases it is not needed for users with root), and we can use this space for expansion of the partitions, and for system, 40% of this free space will be distributed. For system_ext 10%, for other partitions, if there are any, conditional 10% will be divided between all of them

RO2RW worked correctly, and the system started, but I can't delete or change files, what is the reason?

- Perhaps you have some Magisk module installed that prevents you from doing this, for example OverlayFS.
    Also, the reason may be that your device is of the MTK family, in some models there is a restriction at the kernel level for changing system partitions, and therefore mounting in RW, you will not even be able to reinstall magisk on such devices from the system
    In this case, you open the way only to modding via TWRP

Also, you need to use the latest version of a normal file manager, these are the ones I recommend:
    Solid Explorer File Manager
    Root Explorer
    MT manager

RO2RW worked correctly, the system started, but in any section, for example vendor, there is little free space available, 2-10mb, can it be expanded somehow?

In- That's how it will not be possible to expand a lot, this is due to the limitation of space in the super itself. System partitions occupy a certain amount of space in it, in response to "What does S=40% SE=10% and so on mean?" there is an example of how it works inside. So, perhaps your firmware weighs a lot, and there is simply not enough space in the super itself, you can fix it if you know what you are doing, you need to remove any garbage, applications from the system partitions.
    "/" is system, including "/system/
    "/vendor" is a vendor, including "/system/vendor", with the rest of the sections in the same way by analogy. Some partitions have a different mount point, this can be viewed in your fstab, it is located along the path /vendor/etc/*fstab*.
    So, you first need to delete something from the system partitions, after which, according to the configuration in RO2RW (it is available in config.txt inside the archive, or in the first choice when installing where "max expansion"), distribute the size according to percentages or a fixed size, i.e. flash ro2rw again, or generate rw-super one more time.

Will RW disappear after the OTA software update?

- Yes, in this case, after OTA, you need to boot into the system first, the process will take place, re-mark super for new data, after that you can make a new super through the system or through TWRP:
    1. OTA installation
    2. Reboot into the system
    3. Preparing a new super, or rebooting in TWRP
    4. Installing a new super via fastboot, or firmware the archive inside TWRP

How to flash a file via fastboot?

- You need to move the finished file from the phone to the PC, throw RW-super.img into the folder with fastboot/adb, switch to fastboot mode on the phone, and enter the command in the console on the PC "fastboot flash super RW-super.img".
    Read more about using fastboot in the branch of your device.

What are the differences between the first 4 options and the rest when first selected in the script?

- The first four expand the sections based on the maximum size of the super, the rest expand on a fixed scale for each section, for example, it is more logical for OnePlus to choose one of the first 4, since there are a lot of sections, about 8, and it will be very large size to expand each by the same 200 MB.

I cannot delete or modify files from /system/app or from /product/app or from any other specific directory, but at the same time in this directory or I can create a file, and at the same time in the neighboring directory I can change files, the system is RW, how to fix it?

- This happens due to the non-direct mounting of specific folders, it is called overlay filesystem, more about it here: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Overlay_filesystem

It specifically mounts any folder read-only. At the moment, you can delete or change or add to this directory only via TWRP, having previously flashed RO2RW by selecting the LiteRW option.

Or go to the terminal and write the commands:
    Code:
    su
    magisk --path

The last command will show the path to the magisk directory, you will need to follow the path:
    "The path that the magisk --path command displayed"/.magisk/mirror/

There will be partitions that Magisk mounts directly; by going to them, you will be able to change files without obstacles from OverlayFS.

I have a device with 32GB of memory, I do not know which option to choose so that the memory does not suffer?

- The super section occupies a fixed size in the device's memory and has already been marked up by the manufacturer, i.e. even if the system takes up a conditional 2 GB, super still takes up all its conditional 6 GB in memory, I wrote above about how memory is distributed in super.

Why does the script at some point ask to delete some applications?

- This means that the firmware weighs a lot, and after conversion to RW, it does not fit into super, my script suggests deleting some system applications, for example, in Chinese miui there are such stupid advertising things as TikTok, MiShop, etc. Applications are removed from temporary partitions that are being prepared for conversion to super, from the installed system you do not delete anything, well, if you only interrupt the process, after installing a new super, naturally the applications will disappear.

So why should I redistribute something, I didn't understand. I don't care how the system distributes its "empty space" there, they are still not used by me for files, because it's still a system partition. Just need RW super in the same form as it is. That's all. Is it possible somehow without distribution?

- No, you can't, because it won't be original anyway, it won't affect user memory, it won't affect the OTA process if the firmware is pumping FullOTA, only the process of light (incremental) updates that weigh from 2mb to 800mb on average will be prohibited, and the process will not become faster. And if you don't care, then don't you care that there is free memory in the system partitions? in any case, you can fix it through the config as you need and give 1% for all partitions, or 10 or less MB for all partitions.
    If all the tests turn out to be successful, I will start adding more features to the script, so I'm waiting for the tests, and also please fill out the Google form if RO2RW worked correctly or incorrectly, by doing this you help the development, as well as other people to understand how it works on their device and their ROM

Do not PM me about the script and help without permission, write to the support group

DOWNLOAD - SourceForge
    TG Group
    Telegram support chat for quick feedback

Donate only TG link https://t.me/mfpupdate/47

Credits:
    - Thanks to the first link in a Google search for" e2fsck --help" link for clarification on disabling RO
    - Many thanks to my own tests with the super section and the official Google utilits lpdump/lpmake/lpunpack as well as the --help menu for it
    - Many thanks to the first Google search result for explaining tune2fs and resize2fs
    - Thanks to the Magisk team for the BusyBox and bootctl binary
    - Thanks to the kory-vadim with UKA for the make_ext4fs bibary, and thanks help menu make_ext4fs
    - Thanks to SKKK for the erofs.unpack binary
    - Thanks all test users

Please take the survey for more RO2RW statistics

Also, the entire list from the survey will be available on this table
    Good luck getting all the the instructions it is never just flash zip with this stuff and the telegram thread or whatever is probably the hardest telegram thread to figure out in all of telegram. I have over 200 telegram threads I watch normally you'll have pinned messages with download and another pinned message with instructions a to z laid. Not this guy you'll have to figure out the puzzle that is his way of doing things
    Just flash the zip in recovery?
    I have been into xda now for about 6 or 7 years. I was edger to learn and even built 3 custom roms back in android 9. Every year or 2 now google makes changes that are huge changes and I still find myself having to learn things like day 1 at times. The new EROFS kernels and roms is brand new I have no idea how they work. F2FS is samsung and thats one of the reasons I was interested because I have a tab s8 plus. The problem is for this to work it makes a copy of your super partition your system. I was trying to figure all of that out and they get pissed you dont understand all of it already. Well I tried flashing it on poco f3 because I thought I was on a RO rom because of EROFS and it failed and I had 13gb of img files in a couple of folders. It requires a lot of free space and if people have there phone filled up and start flashing it will fill it all the way up depending on how big your system is compared to storage. That should be mentioned its not.
    I have added a FAQ, if there are any more questions, I will expand the FAQ
    Changes in the latest release: Stable Beta 3.7.0.0:

- Fixed non-removable logs. (To delete old logs from versions 3.6.2.1 and below, go to the /data/media/0/NEO.LOGS directory and you can delete them, or in TWRP and delete them
    - Changed configuration logic for RW_SIZE and RW_SIZE_MOD parameters
    - Changed the logical chain of appearance of SELECT MENU when there was a request for mount2ext4 or continue without mounting
    - The logic has been completely redesigned, when in case of unsuccessful mounting, all partitions were not mounted, now everything will be mounted, except for unsuccessful ones during installation, only EXT4 is affected
    - Completely redesigned config.txt, a simple one will open it and be surprised
    Конфиг.png
    - Now added support for forced start of the script (FOR TWRP), just configure the config as you need, in case of any failure, the script will fall into an error, do not be afraid
    photo_2023-01-03_05-06-50 (4).jpg
    photo_2023-01-03_05-06-50 (3).jpg
    photo_2023-01-03_05-06-50 (2).jpg
    photo_2023-01-03_05-06-50.jpg
    - Added a parameter to the config to disable timeout for the volume keys, so that the script does not fall into an error when you do not press the button for a long time
    Just flash the zip in recovery?
    Good luck getting all the the instructions it is never just flash zip with this stuff and the telegram thread or whatever is probably the hardest telegram thread to figure out in all of telegram. I have over 200 telegram threads I watch normally you'll have pinned messages with download and another pinned message with instructions a to z laid. Not this guy you'll have to figure out the puzzle that is his way of doing things
    Changelog:

Stable Beta 3.7.0.0:
    - Fixed non-removable logs. (To delete old logs from versions 3.6.2.1 and below, go to the /data/media/0/NEO.LOGS directory and you can delete them, or in TWRP and delete them
    - Changed configuration logic for RW_SIZE and RW_SIZE_MOD parameters
    - Changed the logical chain of appearance of SELECT MENU when there was a request for mount2ext4 or continue without mounting
    - The logic has been completely redesigned, when in case of unsuccessful mounting, all partitions were not mounted, now everything will be mounted, except for unsuccessful ones during installation, only EXT4 is affected
    - Completely redesigned config.txt, a simple one will open it and be surprised
    - Now added support for forced start of the script (FOR TWRP), just configure the config as you need, in case of any failure, the script will fall into an error, do not be afraid
    - Added a parameter to the config to disable timeout for the volume keys, so that the script does not fall into an error when you do not press the button for a long time

Stable Beta 3.6.2.0:
    - Added avbctl for arm32, thanks for providing binaries: brigudav and Bodya-Kolibass

Stable Beta 3.6.1.1:
    - Fixed work in arm32
    - fixed chcon

Stable Betav3.6.0.0
    - Add with only arm32 linker devices support (Support arm32)

Stable Betav3.5
    - Added support for OTG and MicroSD
    - Added LiteRW for Recovery mode. Some firmware is enough LiteRW
    - Added manual configurator inside the script during execution in a running system through the terminal
    - Added display of main paths to directories
    - Fixed work for encrypted date if it is not available
    - Fixed work "check RW and free size"
    - Improved LiteRW code compared to LiteRW 3.0

Stable Beta 3.4.2
    - Added the ability to check for RW partitions, and for free space in them. Access is available in TWRP and Terminal via termux
    - Added the ability to delete pre-delete system applications
    - There is an opportunity to choose "Forced deactivation of verivication and verity, or prepare patched vbmeta for manual firmware
    - Fixed the work of ignoring the mounting of partitions for checking in the case of ext4
    - Fixed code optimization in half of the code, cut the code thanks to universal functions
    - Fixed a bunch of issues
    - Fixed work install.sh in TWRP, after separating from update-binary
    - Fixed work config.txt
    - Fixed bash shell operation
    - Fixed the calculation of free space in the super section
    - Still need Samsung testers for F2FS

Beta 3.3
    - Added e2fsck,tune2fs,resize2fs binaries from termux libraries
    - Added the ability to ignore additional checks for ext4 systems, because of which images will not be mounted, because of which it is possible to bypass one of the errors in the previous version. But in this case DFE will not be installed
    - Another fix for working with F2FS images
    - Added an additional method for cases when you need to mount system images to migrate files to a new image, if direct mounting fails, an image dump will be created and it will already be mounted
    - Fixed English language in the script
    - Added "SKIP" option for DFE, if you don't know what it is, then press SKIP
    - Moved to the bash shell, taken from the termux library, now the sh shell built into recovery / android will not be used.
    - Executable script is now separated from update-binary
    - Other minor fixes
    - now u can use commands: RO2RW,ro2rw

Stable Beta 3.2
    - Fixed work for F2FS systems, for Samsung. But you need to do additional manipulations for this, for example, to flash a custom kernel according to tests with a Samsung user comes out exactly like this.
    - Fixed the problem of detecting an active slot
    - The output of files has become with an informative file name like super.sparse.fastboot.active.slot._a.img
    - Also, no patches are applied inside the active system, now you need to flash the same vbmeta through the rrecovery, or fastboot, it will also be output as patched and original in the case of a backup
    Stable Beta 3.1.1
    - Fix modified fstab for F2FS
    Stable beta 3.1
    - Add dfe (legacy mode) as an additional option
    - Fix 55 error and need 9+gb free space for all devices
    - Many text inscriptions for users have been corrected and new ones have been added so that users do not swear and understand what is happening

Beta 3.0.4:
    - A lot of fixes when converting images
    - Fixed a problem when dm-verity sometimes did not turn off
    Beta 3.0.3:
    - Fixed installation in Magisk
    Beta 3.0.2:
    - Small fixes
    Beta 3.0.1:
    - Slightly tweaked the calculator, some problems may have been fixed
    Beta 3.0
    - Maybe fixed the issue for some OnePlus devices
    - Maybe fixed issue for new Samsung devices
    - Added the ability to make a backup of the original super inside the custom recovery (TWRP,OFox)
    - The methods for converting images from versions 2.8 and 2.9 are combined, and it seems to me that F2FS support has been added, in theory it should work, but testing is needed

Beta 2.9
    - The procedure for converting to EXT4.img has been redesigned, there is no longer a need to mount the file system, except in cases where you need to free memory (remove) any garbage from images

Beta 2.8
    - Fixed counting and comparison of large numbers for some devices
    - Added check for free memory before creating RW-super.img. will loop until there is enough free space
    - Added an inscription about updating the script for magisk, if there was an update, then you do not need to restart the system, otherwise it will be said that you need to restart the system
    - Added the ability to backup the original super partition, both in row for recovery and sparse for fastboot
    - Added extensive log file with output folder /storage/emulated/0/NEO.LOGS a.k.a /sdcard/NEO.LOGS

Beta 2.7
    - Fixed a critical issue when the script was interrupted halfway through and was restarted, in which case data from system partitions could be deleted
    - Fix metadata read, moved to android-tools binary from termux pkg
    - Fix install for magisk with hide magisk app
    - Fix calculate size for fixed size like 200-250mb
    - Fixed a bug of different binary files in ROM, moved to a single busybox

Beta 2.6
    - Added mode for Magisk.
    - Fixed some bugs that I don't remember anymore

Beta2.5:
    -Fix awk calculate for any device
    -add config.txt and added option to expand partitions in % or size Mb

Beta2.4:
    -Fix problem with a-only devices or like system partition name when not sustem_a/_b

Beta2.3:
    -fix problem when "need -(minus)xxxx Mb free size"

Beta2.2:
    -Fix problem when partition have name main or same name

Beta2.1:
    - Fix this problem with RW for partition into TWRP ( works )
    - nject a crutch for large ROMs to fix the problem ( works with later miui cn on poco f3 )
    - Maybe Fix for A-only devices with super partition ( need test )
    - Inject binary for disable DM-verity

Beta2:
    -first release for test