[Magisk][TWRP][Module] Facebook 4.0 Emojis

Search This thread

mvlad

mpGw9ev.png

[size=+2]Facebook 4.0 Emoji Module for Magisk & TWRP[/size]

Intro
Couldn't find an easy to use module for these emojis so I packaged one myself. It's currently submitted to the repo as well so this is more of a feedback section.

Credit
The magisk zip was based on the twemoji one and the twrp one on Joypixel (I only replaced the font file and modified the module description files) so all credit where credit is due.

Preview available here:
Emojipedia

Download:
Facebook v4.0-0 — Magisk edition
Facebook v4.0-0 — TWRP edition

Changelog:
V4.0-0
- initial version

Last edited:

paul222008

Jul 14, 2013
[size=+2]Facebook 4.0 Emoji Module for Magisk[/size]

Intro
Couldn't find an easy to use module for these emojis so I packaged one myself. It's currently submitted to the repo as well so this is more of a feedback section.

Credit
The zip was based on the twemoji one (I only replaced the font file and modified the module description files) so all credit where credit is due.

Preview available here:
Emojipedia

Download:
Facebook v4.0-0

Changelog:
V4.0-0
- initial version

Great working flawlessly on latest magisk. Anyway can you make also for non rooted version, A TWRP flashable? :angel:

jacobyo7

Apr 26, 2015
I updated the magisk module with the latest ttf from facebook, if anyone is interested. All credits goes to the original author, I just updated his module

Screenshot :

Screenshot_20210118-215957~2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mvlad

jacobyo7

Apr 26, 2015
Can you reupload the file, i used it few months ago, now its gone again, seems to be in your "Trash" folder...

This is a new version, supposed to work on A12 but not tested. For me it work the same as the previous version on A11, but the script is cleaner.
For me it work with Gboard only if the version is 11.1.04 or older. The old module did the same.
Sorry for the late answer

Last edited:
Reactions: BenderJB

Top Liked Posts