Magisk v12.0 - Root & Universal Systemless Interface To ZF2 (Z00A-Z008) adrian1234a

Work?

• Yes

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

adrian1234a

Nov 28, 2014
Ciudad Real
OnePlus 6
Magisk v12.0 - Root & Universal Systemless Interface To ZF2 (Z00A-Z008) adrian1234a

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FWlaJmC8.png
Magisk can ROOT your device, along with standard common patches.
It packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface, allowing unlimited potential!

Magisk modifies boot image and add files to /data and /cache
It touches your /system partition only if root installed in /system is detected!

Features
100% fully open source and easy to build!
Magic Mount:
Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution
Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh's Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
Magisk Manager:
MagiskSU Root Management, Install / Upgrade Magisk in-app,
Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules within a few taps.
Magisk Hide:
Hide Magisk from detection, including SafetyNet, which is used in Android Pay, Pokemon GO etc.
Resetprop:
Allow you to do any modifications to system props (build.prop), including read-only props.
Multiple Entry Points:
Provide several entry points to developers, reliably pausing the boot process before everything is done.
Include post-fs (cache) mode, which happens even earlier than data is mounted (used to replace Boot Animation etc.)
Standard Stuffs:
Remove dm-verity, forceencrypt; includes a super complete busybox to guarantee consistent behaviour, and can also be toggled to be used universally.

You are not forced to a single root solution for Magic Mount and other features
However, only two choices are provided: systemless SuperSU and MagiskSU
It will attempt to remove any other root, and install MagiskSU by default

Any Question: Discord server :D
And if you like my work donate my :D

Attachments

• Magisk-v11.5_FIX_adrian1234a_ZF2_stable.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,373
  • Magisk-v11.6_FIX_adrian1234a_ZF2.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 2,090
  • Magisk-v12.0_Fix_adrian1234a_ZF2.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 15,592
  • Mini-Magisk-v12.0_Fix_adrian1234a_ZF2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 6,051
Last edited:

fgbustoa

Aug 22, 2008
Im pretty new to Magisk world... someone can give a simple procedure to correctly install Magisk ???

ROM: Borets
KERNEL: ZenKernel
ROOT: Systemless SuperSU 2.79

Thanks

persieghini

Apr 24, 2016
Bangalore
Asus ZenFone 2
OnePlus 5
I have borets kernel and this fix works there :confused:
Flashed borets kernel after flashing fix and magisk was showing all red and root didn't work
But flashed fix again and it's working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170321-063239.png
    Screenshot_20170321-063239.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 635
  • Screenshot_20170321-063303.png
    Screenshot_20170321-063303.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 640

Magister54

Dec 18, 2012
Montréal
i9100
Nexus 7 (2013)
Is there a tutorial on signing the original file? Would like to see how it works
Just compare the 2 zip files, adrian added this to the META-INF\com\google\android\update-binary script:
Code:
 ui_print "- Inserting Zenfone 2 Sign by adrian1234a"
 cat $INSTALLER/common/zf2_6_sig >> new-boot.img 
 mv new-boot.img $NEWBOOT
And he added the sig file in common.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FWlaJmC8.png
    Magisk can ROOT your device, along with standard common patches.
    It packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface, allowing unlimited potential!

Magisk modifies boot image and add files to /data and /cache
    It touches your /system partition only if root installed in /system is detected!

Features
    100% fully open source and easy to build!
    Magic Mount:
    Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
    MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution
    Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh's Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
    Magisk Manager:
    MagiskSU Root Management, Install / Upgrade Magisk in-app,
    Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules within a few taps.
    Magisk Hide:
    Hide Magisk from detection, including SafetyNet, which is used in Android Pay, Pokemon GO etc.
    Resetprop:
    Allow you to do any modifications to system props (build.prop), including read-only props.
    Multiple Entry Points:
    Provide several entry points to developers, reliably pausing the boot process before everything is done.
    Include post-fs (cache) mode, which happens even earlier than data is mounted (used to replace Boot Animation etc.)
    Standard Stuffs:
    Remove dm-verity, forceencrypt; includes a super complete busybox to guarantee consistent behaviour, and can also be toggled to be used universally.

You are not forced to a single root solution for Magic Mount and other features
    However, only two choices are provided: systemless SuperSU and MagiskSU
    It will attempt to remove any other root, and install MagiskSU by default

Any Question: Discord server :D
    And if you like my work donate my :D
    Hi guys, the new version of magis is up, here's my modified version https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-aAnIxETlzOWjFnNnpSMDNfckU/view?usp=drivesdk , the safetynet is working again, tested on rr and should work on aosp/lineage based rom. All credits goes to @topjohnwu and @BORETS24 . Feedback is highky appreciated :good:

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk
    Hi guys magisk v 13.1 stable ia out, here's my new modified version of magisk, using @BORETS24 , here's the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-aAnIxETlzORmFTNUJwejk2alU/view?usp=drivesdk , feedback is highly appreciated, all credita goes to @topjohnwu and @BORETS24 :good:

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using Tapatalk
    Hey guys test my latest magisk v 13;)(snapshot)

RBR don't support!
    Thanks