Search This thread

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
Hi everybody, here are my

MAGISK MODULES REMOVER and MAGISK MODULES DISABLER

WARNING !!!

Flashing a phone carries risks,neither me nor XDA can not be held responsible
in case of malfunction of your device
In addition, patches "Magisk Modules Remover" and "Magisk Modules Disabler" were designed entirely by @edzamber
No modification of said patches, sharing on another forum than XDA, or hosting at another host file
will not be tolerated without my approval!

Explanations

If like me you have installed an incompatible Magisk Module causing bootloop
or FC from any system application making it unusable phone,
or if you simply need to remove all Magisk Modules,
my twices patchs are done for you !!!

NOTE

Theses patchs only working with Magisk v19.0 or up because of Magisk image location have change.
This will not working with olders Magisk versions. !!!

For Remove all Magisk Modules

Magisk Modules Remover

This patch will remove all modules from Magisk
Use it for cleanning or fix a bootloop cause by any incompatible Module

For Disable all Magisk Modules

Magisk Modules Disabler

This patch will disable all modules from Magisk
Use it for disable all modules without remove or fix a bootloop cause by an incompatible Module

How to

• Copy Magisk Module Remover or Magisk Module Disabler zip to the root of your internal card or external card
  • Flash choosen zip via TWRP Recovery this will remove or disable all Magisk modules

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
Two things:

The mount path for the Magisk image has been /sbin/.core/img since Magisk v14.5. The /magisk folder was just a compatibility symlink.
You're mounting /system rw! That's a big no-no since a huge selling point for Magisk is the systemlessness.
Oh great !

Thanks for that, i modify my script :good:

Edit :

Done

Last edited:

Alberhasky

Mar 1, 2011
Jeffersonville
You saved me from having to do much more to my phone, very simple, disabled all modules, was able to access phone again and magisk to uninstall the incompatible module, thank you so much!!! Great scripts

Reactions: edzamber

ordenator

Sep 15, 2018
Great! I've just installed xposed from Magisk and it got stucked. I have tried serveral patches with no luck, but your script save my phone. Thanks!!!

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
@edzamber You're still mounting /system rw? Like I've previously posted in this thread, a major selling point of Magisk is it's systemless modifications, so why do you go and modify people's system partitions for them?
Hi bro

If you looked to my script you surely saw that i remove something into system/app. So i need to mount system rw.

Last edited:

Didgeridoohan

Retired Senior Moderator
May 31, 2012
Gone
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
Hi bro

If you looked to my script you surely saw that i remove something into system/app. So i need to mount system rw.

Yes, I did see that. And I was curious what your where going to say about it...

The .replace file is used by Magisk to clear out a directory, systemlessly. In other words: you're already removing that file with your first rm command.

You might want to start by doing your homework and learn a bit about how Magisk modules work before you try to tamper with them...

And I'm not you bro.

(I'm not even gonna ask what the rest of that script is about.)

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
Yes, I did see that. And I was curious what your where going to say about it...

The .replace file is used by Magisk to clear out a directory, systemlessly. In other words: you're already removing that file with your first rm command.

You might want to start by doing your homework and learn a bit about how Magisk modules work before you try to tamper with them...

And I'm not you bro.

(I'm not even gonna ask what the rest of that script is about.)

Nevermind mate, all People that use my script havn't report me any problem so... And more this script even save some users from clean re-install their Rom... But no problem i will do my homeworks... After my holidays [emoji6]

Cheers

Reactions: reloxx

Didgeridoohan

Retired Senior Moderator
May 31, 2012
Gone
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
Nevermind mate, all People that use my script havn't report me any problem so... And more this script even save some users from clean re-install their Rom... But no problem i will do my homeworks... After my holidays [emoji6]

Cheers

Sure, the script actually does what's advertised. That's not what I'm having issues with.

I'm having issues with the stuff that's not advertised, that is actually completely unnecessary and may cause some users more headache then they want.

If you're going to throw scripts out there you have at least some kind of responsibility to actually know what you're doing. Right now it's quite clear that you don't fully do...

Sure, everyone can make mistakes (I know, I've done plenty), but if you don't take the time to learn from them what's the point?

LozziStyle

Oct 10, 2019
Worked for me2!

Dude I really want to get closer to you right now, if you know what I mean.
I really appreciate your help and would suck your **** right now, by that I mean that it worked, while all other scripts did not.
So be proud of yourself and thanks a lot man! :D

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012

I really appreciate your help and would suck your **** right now, by that I mean that it worked, while all other scripts did not.

Hé hé, welcome mate [emoji4]

But please don't suck it, my wife is already doing it [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: joluke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody, here are my

MAGISK MODULES REMOVER and MAGISK MODULES DISABLER

WARNING !!!

Flashing a phone carries risks,neither me nor XDA can not be held responsible
    in case of malfunction of your device
    In addition, patches "Magisk Modules Remover" and "Magisk Modules Disabler" were designed entirely by @edzamber
    No modification of said patches, sharing on another forum than XDA, or hosting at another host file
    will not be tolerated without my approval!

Explanations

If like me you have installed an incompatible Magisk Module causing bootloop
    or FC from any system application making it unusable phone,
    or if you simply need to remove all Magisk Modules,
    my twices patchs are done for you !!!

NOTE

Theses patchs only working with Magisk v19.0 or up because of Magisk image location have change.
    This will not working with olders Magisk versions. !!!

For Remove all Magisk Modules

Magisk Modules Remover

This patch will remove all modules from Magisk
    Use it for cleanning or fix a bootloop cause by any incompatible Module

For Disable all Magisk Modules

Magisk Modules Disabler

This patch will disable all modules from Magisk
    Use it for disable all modules without remove or fix a bootloop cause by an incompatible Module

How to

• Copy Magisk Module Remover or Magisk Module Disabler zip to the root of your internal card or external card
    • Flash choosen zip via TWRP Recovery this will remove or disable all Magisk modules

Enjoy :)
    Magisk Modules Remover and Magisk Modules Disabler updated to work with Magisk 19+

Enjoy [emoji6]
    Two things:

1. The mount path for the Magisk image has been /sbin/.core/img since Magisk v14.5. The /magisk folder was just a compatibility symlink.
    2. You're mounting /system rw! That's a big no-no since a huge selling point for Magisk is the systemlessness.
    Two things:

The mount path for the Magisk image has been /sbin/.core/img since Magisk v14.5. The /magisk folder was just a compatibility symlink.
    You're mounting /system rw! That's a big no-no since a huge selling point for Magisk is the systemlessness.
    Oh great !

Thanks for that, i modify my script :good:

Edit :

Done
    Worked for me2!