• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

MAGISK V23 BOOTLOOB

Search This thread

Zeko Ronaldo

Oct 10, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hello,

I Just want an explanation, now its obvious that (core only mode) has gone after latest magisk updates V23, So how to deal with a bootloob caused by magisk module

Because i get into bootloob yesterday and after hopeless trials I had to format my phone and re-install my ROM

PLS someone give me detailed instructions on how to deal with bootloob in case if it's happened again.

Thanks in advance

F308

Feb 25, 2013
EU
It was already described but hence to difficulties with searching through those thousands of mails I will repeat it.
In general you boot phone into safe mode.
This causes Magisk modules to be inactivate.
If bootloop was caused by one of them it is enough.
Possibly you may uninstall Magisk this way, too.
I don't remember exactly.

Zeko Ronaldo

Oct 10, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
But I can't boot my device into safe I google it and followed the steps but the device boots in normal mode

My device is XIAOMI Mi10t running one os custom ROM based on android 11 if u could help I'll be very glad.

Didgeridoohan

Senior Moderator / Dev Committee / Dev Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6

F308

Feb 25, 2013
EU
This is the pain that for many devices there is no TWRP.
It really pisses me off but it takes time for developers to implement TWRP for new devices while they come almost every day.
All those producers and phone models counted in hundreds...
Myself I am not good enough in programming to prepare TWRP starting from zero.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can also boot into safe mode look up for your device. This will disable all magisk modules and you can delete the bad one and reboot