can you tell me exactly what riru you installed and all the EXACT components? because I tried this a few days ago and ended up bricking my phone.
also is the standard July 3rd Riru core on the magic repo ok? or is there a canary riru core that I need to download?
I think I finally figured it out. https://ibb.co/PFsYnMD
1. Install Riru core v21.3 from Magisk (I'm on the latest Magisk canary version), reboot
2. Download Edxposed v0.5.0.6-android_r, Yahfa reboot
3. click on the Edxposed manager app, complete the set up
4. Should say active, go to modules and enable the manager module
5. do cool stuff cause you're smart
If you're not rooted or the patched boot images aren't working for you
1. Download Magisk Canary manager, it's called app-debug.apk you can find in on a telegram channel
2. Google payload dumper and follow the android instructions to extract the boot image
3. Click Magisk install, click select and patch file and let's go
4. extract the zip it creates in your downloads folder onto your fastboot directory on your pc
4. boot into fastboot mode, run fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img and reboot
You should be rooted, and should be able to root whatever future release as long as Magisk keeps working! If you get stuck in a bootloop, boot into stock recovery and do a wipe and try again, you will have to root again but its a lot faster than flashing everything again.
Yes, you don't need the Google dialer framework anymore. The newer versions of Google dialer and especially if you're on the beta program work perfectly fine on all android phones on their own.
Working for me also. And no, you can't use AMK with it. One problem that I've found is that you can't load your presets, kernel or DDC dies. They don't show up in Android/Data, like they did in Android 10.Regarding Viper4Android i just managed to get it working on OB2, and I've tried A LOT (on OB1 for the most part).
I've tried several installs and reboots. Lost my sim cards, unstable boot with mye phone not accepting my lock pattern and more.. I've searced the web for AML until I realized it was a module online in Magisk.
The trigger for me was the AML module. I installed it, then Viper - Did not work. After removing AML and rebooting - Voila!
I don't completely trust my system atm, but Viper is up running and it's damn nice to be back!
@Marcyvee Lucky Patcher (LP) is not only considered to be warez, it's clearly warez! However, I accept your post as you only mention LP.
6. Do not post or request warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.