• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Magisk] Working Magisk Modules for OOS Android 11

Search This thread

State.of.mind

Sep 2, 2011
Remove all previous audio mods, viper works with stock rooted android 11 op8 (you will proly have to enable legacy mode, for poweramp and some other players you will have to use musicfx with legacy mode disabled)
Yes, first install ACP and AML modules. Then install the new VIPER4ANDROID magisk module, and let the drivers install. Next, uninstall the viper apk file and replace it with version 2.7.1.6

Dioser

Oct 20, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-144221.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-144221.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 149

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, here is the link to the magisk module cyberpunk bootanimation. Ours for 8 pro version would be the second zip which points to system/product/media.
    For anyone running OOS 11 on OnePlus 8/8pro can you please post what (Canary) Magisk Modules are working for you, this will help others too.?

Thanks. I'll update OP post as we progress..Happy Modding ??

Reported Working so far in Alphabetical Order :

Ainur Narsil
    AML
    App Systemizer
    Busybox
    Center Clock MOD (credits to @dladz) MOD Link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...d-center-clock-magisk-module-android-t4177141
    Debloater (Terminal Emulator)
    Energized Protection
    Font Manager
    Fullscreen Gestures
    GMS Doze
    Google Dialer Framework
    James DSP
    Lucky Patcher Module
    MagiskHide Props Config
    OOS Native Call Recording
    Product Sans Font
    Riru & Riru edxposed
    Systemless Hosts
    Viper4Android

Not Working :

Quickswitch
    I'm using:
    Seamless hosts, MagiskHide Props Config &
    Fullscreen Gestures. I cannot get Viper4Android or QuickSwitch to work.
    Lucky patcher module, Riru and riru-edxposed are working.
    @Marcyvee Lucky Patcher (LP) is not only considered to be warez, it's clearly warez! However, I accept your post as you only mention LP.
    But please on this private platform never seek for or try to provide guidance or help in case of issues with warez, never discuss or propagate its use, never describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
    Working:
    Busybox
    Debloater (Terminal emulator)
    OOS Native Call recording enabler [Nor sure if this is in the repo though]

Not working:
    App Systemizer (Terminal emulator) [seems to have issues loading installed apps]