• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Magisk] Working Magisk Modules for OOS Android 11

Search This thread

glhelinski

Oct 11, 2010
Flint MI
ACP & AML are magisk modules.

ACP = Audio Compatibility Patch

AML = Audio Modification Library

You will have to search online for the 2.7.1.6 version. I think i found it on one of the XDA threads.
Thanks. Which viper? There are 3 of them in magisk. I'd love to have one that would let you set up the profiles and convolver configs... But only if it's a semi stable v4a

old_fart

Dec 8, 2011
it never rains here
For anyone running OOS 11 on OnePlus 8/8pro can you please post what (Canary) Magisk Modules are working for you, this will help others too.?

Thanks. I'll update OP post as we progress..Happy Modding ??

Reported Working so far in Alphabetical Order :

Ainur Narsil
AML
App Systemizer
Busybox
Center Clock MOD (credits to @dladz) MOD Link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...d-center-clock-magisk-module-android-t4177141
Debloater (Terminal Emulator)
Energized Protection
Fullscreen Gestures
GMS Doze
Google Dialer Framework
James DSP
MagiskHide Props Config
OOS Native Call Recording
Product Sans Font
Systemless Hosts
Viper4Android

Not Working :

Quickswitch
help please? I have been running / using debloater for ( ? ) a year ?
But when I updated to 11.0.4.4.IN11AA, the package would not work.
what is the secret ?

giokou

May 19, 2009
Athens
OnePlus 8 Pro
Lenovo P11

Nope, not working. I am on 11.0.4.4. I 've searched and tried almost everything in order to make it work, but no luck at all.
I always make clean install without any other sound mods installed on the device.
I give up... :mad:

UPDATE

HOLLY COW I just randomly pressed "Legacy mode" and the miracle happened! So many hours wasted, but it is worth the fuss after all.
So yes, I confirm it works on Android 11 on my op8p, but only with "Legacy mode" enabled. Also, I have magisk 21.4, I did try on v22 yesterday but no luck.

Last edited:
Lucky patcher module, Riru and riru-edxposed are working.
@Marcyvee Lucky Patcher (LP) is not only considered to be warez, it's clearly warez! However, I accept your post as you only mention LP.
But please on this private platform never seek for or try to provide guidance or help in case of issues with warez, never discuss or propagate its use, never describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Reactions: Marcyvee and dyval

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, here is the link to the magisk module cyberpunk bootanimation. Ours for 8 pro version would be the second zip which points to system/product/media.
    For anyone running OOS 11 on OnePlus 8/8pro can you please post what (Canary) Magisk Modules are working for you, this will help others too.?

Thanks. I'll update OP post as we progress..Happy Modding ??

Reported Working so far in Alphabetical Order :

Ainur Narsil
    AML
    App Systemizer
    Busybox
    Center Clock MOD (credits to @dladz) MOD Link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...d-center-clock-magisk-module-android-t4177141
    Debloater (Terminal Emulator)
    Energized Protection
    Font Manager
    Fullscreen Gestures
    GMS Doze
    Google Dialer Framework
    James DSP
    Lucky Patcher Module
    MagiskHide Props Config
    OOS Native Call Recording
    Product Sans Font
    Riru & Riru edxposed
    Systemless Hosts
    Viper4Android

Not Working :

Quickswitch
    I'm using:
    Seamless hosts, MagiskHide Props Config &
    Fullscreen Gestures. I cannot get Viper4Android or QuickSwitch to work.
    Lucky patcher module, Riru and riru-edxposed are working.
    @Marcyvee Lucky Patcher (LP) is not only considered to be warez, it's clearly warez! However, I accept your post as you only mention LP.
    But please on this private platform never seek for or try to provide guidance or help in case of issues with warez, never discuss or propagate its use, never describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
    Working:
    Busybox
    Debloater (Terminal emulator)
    OOS Native Call recording enabler [Nor sure if this is in the repo though]

Not working:
    App Systemizer (Terminal emulator) [seems to have issues loading installed apps]