• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MAGISK] Xposed for Pixel/XL

Search This thread

deskjet390

Apr 7, 2013
Checotah, OK
I'm rooted with SuperSU on pure Nexus...I know it's not magisk you are talking about here butt.....

When I install the Xposed sdk 25 zip.... Does it modify the boot image or anything that would make me loose root or twrp like when we flash a ROM?

trips555

Mar 9, 2008
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Everything LOOKS perfect (Xposed installer says the framework is active, the modules are installed and checked) but the modules don't seem to work, and when I click on Gravitybox or Youtube AdAway or something like that it says it's not active. Anyone else have this issue or any ideas?

Edit: I'm on magisk 14.2. could that be a problem?

Last edited:

Akomack

Aug 30, 2010
I'm having issues with the xposed apps seeing that it's installed. The official app doesn't see it. DVDAndroids version sees that it's installed but says to check the logs, which has little info on the issue.

Any advice on installation methods?

BHermes211

Apr 30, 2016
This doesn't work because the installer wasn't made for Pixels.
install the apk. Clicked the little cloud and install. Another window came up and installed. Said to restart and upon restarting xposed was installed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

install the apk. Clicked the little cloud and install. Another window came up and installed. Said to restart and upon restarting xposed was installed.

Sorry forgot to attach a picture
0ae6b499c3bb234246dec993a0ef3089.jpg

anderson79

Jul 3, 2013
could you tell me why I do not restore the copy of titanium, only with superSu restore me without problems

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using XDA Labs

BHermes211

Apr 30, 2016
That might be the reason... Haven't tried with Magisk. If your willing to try with Supersu it should work. Was very painless

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I modified topjohnwu's installer and have functioning Xposed v88. Since sharing is caring, I've attached the zip.
    Check the Xposed forum for info on modules that work!
    I modified topjohnwu's installer and have functioning Xposed v88. Since sharing is caring, I've attached the zip.
    Check the Xposed forum for info on modules that work!

Work for Android 8.0??
    So I guess the verdict is that this doesn't work with magisk On android 7.1? It's just weird that the thread title has magisk in it
    Oh yeah sorry. On 7.1.2 with Xposed 14.3 but won't flash n recovery and it isn't working with the Xposed installer. Keep getting failed to mount system.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I think a few people earlier in the thread said it was only working with SuperSU

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

With magisk 14.3*
    So is there any xposed version that works on 8.0?