MagiskHide detected as an Android Emulator in banking app

Search This thread
Sorry thought you were og post my bad. My question is why are you responding to me instead of helping the og poster? Also the methods I posted work. Maybe you should look into them more. Anyway this heated discussion you have with me. Has nothing to do with helping them as I though you were the og poster I was trying to help I believed you were just being arrogant. Your methods probably work also but in a different way. Mine do not involve freezing or isolating apps, they just change detection. Needless to say have a nice day and try to help the people that need it. I don't. All my apps work flawlessly by what I posted thinking I was helping the guy who had the problem not some guy who wanted to have an argument or discussion about how they do it.

huskydg

Feb 17, 2021
Sorry thought you were og post my bad. My question is why are you responding to me instead of helping the og poster? Also the methods I posted work. Maybe you should look into them more. Anyway this heated discussion you have with me. Has nothing to do with helping them as I though you were the og poster I was trying to help I believed you were just being arrogant. Your methods probably work also but in a different way. Mine do not involve freezing or isolating apps, they just change detection. Needless to say have a nice day and try to help the people that need it. I don't. All my apps work flawlessly by what I posted thinking I was helping the guy who had the problem not some guy who wanted to have an argument or discussion about how they do it.
It's okey. Sorry if I am so rude here

huskydg

Feb 17, 2021
I think this discussion should stop here since the author don't want any method else

Dawnowl444

Jul 28, 2020
I don't really get why you two got mad while arguing but whatever...

Last time I checked (long time ago) Xposed broke mostly everything. And it was impossible to reconcile with safetynet. Did this change in the meantime?
I installed lsposed but my banking app detects it as root. And from what I understand the module hide my app is unsupported and can cause bootloop...

I still have a problem with my banking app and yes it may come from my custom rom but I tough that Lineage OS made very few custom modifications. Can't I hide the fact that I'm using Lineage OS if that's really what is reported as an emulator.

huskydg

Feb 17, 2021
I don't really get why you two got mad while arguing but whatever...

Last time I checked (long time ago) Xposed broke mostly everything. And it was impossible to reconcile with safetynet. Did this change in the meantime?
I installed lsposed but my banking app detects it as root. And from what I understand the module hide my app is unsupported and can cause bootloop...

I still have a problem with my banking app and yes it may come from my custom rom but I tough that Lineage OS made very few custom modifications. Can't I hide the fact that I'm using Lineage OS if that's really what is reported as an emulator.
Check your Selinux status if it is Enforcing or Permissive

Dawnowl444

Jul 28, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220127-101541_Termux_1.png
    Screenshot_20220127-101541_Termux_1.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For context I have "treble_arm64_bvS-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 eng.crossg.20211108.032335 test-keys" LineageOS custom rom with magisk and safetynet granted (thanks to riru module)
    But my banking app got recently updated https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cm_prod.bad and now refuses to let me connect because "For security reasons this application does'nt support emulators anymore"
    This app has MagiskHide applied otherwise it detects root and refuses to let me connect
    I know MagiskHide is discontinued but is there a Magisk module or a tweak that could resolve my issue ?
    Thanks in advance for any help
    https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix make sure you use the one for magisk hide not zygisk.
    Also make sure that magisk manager is hidden ex in magisk manager settings hide magisk rename. Also make sure gms(play services), play store, and your banking app is hidden
    Well thanks for your responses and yes I have already have already rename Magisk with random id, I have universal safety net fix with riru, and MagiskHide enabled with my banking app (otherwise it detects root as is). And tough that all of this was enough (I do pass safetynet for now) but seems that it is not for my banking app...

@huskydg.11455139 I installed IsLand but I was a bit too much surprised with all the professional profil tweaking that it was doing without my consent... I kinda panic and uninstall the all thing...
    But :
    - I don't get in what way this will hide the fact that my banking app detect Magisk as an emulator
    - When an app is "professionalised" what does it do and what does happen to my saves ?
    - I do need MagiskHide to hide root otherwise my banking app detects it either way, can I do that while having IsLand enabled ?

IsLand is second space, any app in IsLand cannot collect anything in Primary space, prevent it collects app list and scan these apk to detect random package magisk app

You can apply MagiskHide / MagiskDenyList for any app in IsLand
    I used this to bypass Techcombank, PUBG NEW STATE which can even detect random package magisk app (stub.apk) without freezing Magisk app

Or Hide your list app by using Xposed module: Hide My List App, because now more and more app can detect magisk even it has random package.

With combo (MagiskHide)+(Random Package Magisk app)
    It's okey. Sorry if I am so rude here
    It's ok. Don't like to argue over pointless affairs. Have a nice day