- Mar 8, 2023
Major Update Released for Galaxy S23, Improves Camera - TizenHelp
As promised earlier this month, Samsung is now releasing a major software update for the Galaxy S23 series. The major focus of the software is to improve the camera performance & Gallery of Galaxy S23, S23+ & S23 Ultra. In the past, many users complained about the camera and other features, so...
1. A function has been added to the gallery so that you can immediately delete photos that are being processed immediately after taking them with the camera.
2. For faster photo taking, the AF concept has been changed so that when the user presses the shooting button, the user can take a photo even when the focus is not completely set.
However, if you want to shoot after completing Focus as before, please change the settings in the latest Camera Assistant.
3. Improved sharpness/flicker and added notice when shooting Ultrawide in low light indoors after setting Camera Video Mode > Super Steady On.
4. Fixed a phenomenon where a green line was displayed on the left side intermittently when shooting in the rear photo mode.
5. Improved image stabilization when shooting with FHD60 after setting Auto FPS Off in the rear video.
6. Improved line-shaped banding noise in the sky in mid-low light when shooting high-pixel in low-mid light.
Overall sharpness was optimized during high-pixel shooting, and intermittent blurring was improved through OIS stabilization.
7. Fixed a malfunction when shooting after Night Off in low light after selecting Shooting Speed > High Resolution > Speed Priority in Camera Assistant.
8. Fixed an issue where face recognition could not be recognized intermittently after ending a 3rd party video call.
9. Stability has been improved for camera movements introduced through other routes.
Nice and specially the faster photo taking, but I don't see anything about post-processing...