• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

make Galaxy a50 fingerprint pretty fast

Search This thread

shaskhin1365

Jun 13, 2016
so i was really frustrated with my fingerprint speed and accuracy , and tried this method ... and it was really amazing...
so this is the way i had one finger scanned in fingerprint 1 and another scanned in number 2 and for the third one i scanned the previous fingers mixed ... and now the fingerprint scanner is amazing :)
i hope this work for you too

Last edited:

hansaka

Jul 18, 2015
Colombo
Hi..try this mathod.for pf 1 just make 2 finger mix in light touch.and 2nd pf make same 2finger mix with hard touch. 3rd pf just make 1 finger with normal touch. Now try. Yes..now simple light touch will unlock your device..
:laugh:

Reactions: shaskhin1365

shadow_khan

Apr 1, 2019
Berlin
so i was really frustrated with my fingerprint speed and accuracy , and tried this method ... and it was really amazing...
so this is the way i had one finger scanned in fingerprint 1 and another scanned in number 2 and for the third one i scanned the previous fingers mixed ... and now the fingerprint scanner is amazing :)

Thanks for the heads up. It does "feel" faster than normal registration of FPs. Tried the earlier Up, center, down, left, right method posted on another thread earlier but your method is much faster than the other method.

chandan9949

Oct 31, 2015

Thanks for your tip...It really works:)

hansaka

Jul 18, 2015
Colombo
Hey guys try this mathod and tel me it helps..go in to dark room or prity low light area. Then make mixed fingerprints.to me any how thats help to rcognise my fp..try and let me know any good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes its works more perfect than before.Thank you.
    Hi..try this mathod.for pf 1 just make 2 finger mix in light touch.and 2nd pf make same 2finger mix with hard touch. 3rd pf just make 1 finger with normal touch. Now try. Yes..now simple light touch will unlock your device..

Thanks for the heads up. It does "feel" faster than normal registration of FPs. Tried the earlier Up, center, down, left, right method posted on another thread earlier but your method is much faster than the other method.

We could try
    Tnx to share:good: