Make P40 pro lighter?

Search This thread

skydancer79

Jul 25, 2008
I have grown to like my P40 pro since badmania98 helped me install Google services, but it is a heavy phone. When I go for a hike, it just pulls my pants down. If I replace the original back cover with a plastic one, would you think it would help? I would like it to be around 180g, but I have no idea how heavy the back cover is :) Any help would be appreciated

popoyaya

Oct 23, 2010
London
I have grown to like my P40 pro since badmania98 helped me install Google services, but it is a heavy phone. When I go for a hike, it just pulls my pants down. If I replace the original back cover with a plastic one, would you think it would help? I would like it to be around 180g, but I have no idea how heavy the back cover is :) Any help would be appreciated
Take the battery out, the phone will weigh 90g!

Reactions: badmania98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take the battery out, the phone will weigh 90g!