Search This thread

smohroot

Hi all, since our Redmi 9 is dynamic partition device, we have /system /vendor /product read-only, and we can make it rw only in recovery 😶
So we can't use most of Gapps and some of magisk modules like Dolby Atmos

Can anyone make a flashable zip that dumps super.img and converts and modifies it to rw and reflash it on device?
I saw some flashable zips in yt but not work on Lancelot.

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Hi all, since our Redmi 9 is dynamic partition device, we have /system /vendor /product read-only, and we can make it rw only in recovery 😶
So we can't use most of Gapps and some of magisk modules like Dolby Atmos

Can anyone make a flashable zip that dumps super.img and converts and modifies it to rw and reflash it on device?
I saw some flashable zips in yt but not work on Lancelot.
You may read this https://xdaforums.com/t/script-android-10-universal-mount-system-r-w-read-write.4247311/

• Haha
Reactions: lebigmac

lebigmac

Account currently disabled
Jan 31, 2017
Hi @smohroot are you sure my SystemRW script doesn't work on your Redmi 9 device?
Here and here I found some Redmi 9 users that got it to work successfully on their device.
Please send me your log files from script folder if you want me to take a look at your issue.
Thanks. Good luck!

smohroot

Hi @smohroot are you sure my SystemRW script doesn't work on your Redmi 9 device?
Here and here I found some Redmi 9 users that got it to work successfully on their device.
Please send me your log files from script folder if you want me to take a look at your issue.
Thanks. Good luck!
I tried again now
Result: Redmi logo -> black screen and loops
I flashed MIUI rom again to fix!

Not Works On Redmi 9 Android11

Also see screenshot
Screenshot_2021-12-09-11-36-42.png

Last edited:

lebigmac

Account currently disabled
Jan 31, 2017
dm verity and verification is disabled?
Looking at the screenshot it looks like script works. To verify this you can boot into recovery and try to remount your partitions as rw. You can also run tune2fs -l on your partitions to verify if shared_blocks read-only feature was successfully removed.

I don't know what exactly is causing bootloop in your case. I wish we could check the log during bootloop...

aaronleung_cn

Dec 10, 2021
dm verity and verification is disabled?
Looking at the screenshot it looks like script works. To verify this you can boot into recovery and try to remount your partitions as rw. You can also run tune2fs -l on your partitions to verify if shared_blocks read-only feature was successfully removed.

I don't know what exactly is causing bootloop in your case. I wish we could check the log during bootloop...
Screenshot_2021-12-11-07-40-29-364_com.termux.jpg

Reactions: lebigmac

Top Liked Posts