• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Makers of Darky ROM has agreed to make a ROM for ACE but needs a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

letsurock

Mar 14, 2011
Hi Every one who are eagerly waiting for custom rom for Samsung Galaxy ACE GT-S5830...... Here is good news to all of us... The Maker of Darky ROM for Samsung Galaxy S, Joël, has told in twitter that he interested in making a custom ROM for Galaxy ACE but the problem is he doesn't OWE a device. So if any one is willing to Donate a device or donate(money) him..... We can expect a darky rom for Ace.. Hope u spread this news to all users and help Galaxy Ace get a custom Rom.

donate him at [email protected] or at http://bit.ly/eu0Bu6.... Plz spread this message .

In order have max effect... If u donated then upload screenshots too :)

Last edited:

ingbrzy

Mar 25, 2011
Kosice
www.miuios.cz
Its done.... didn't hurt... :)

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 609
Reactions: letsurock

letsurock

Mar 14, 2011
Thanks ppl, lets poring it......... Hope to fulfill the target as soon as possible..... Let be an example to other..... to get Custom ROM by Request :D

20 CHF donated, still 280 CHF Needed

Last edited:

letsurock

Mar 14, 2011
Wooiiiii ................. Great news guys.... Soon we may be going to have Darky Villain(Named by me) as Joel, creator of Darky, hopes to work with Nathan Russell, Creator of villan rom 1.0.

I am loving it <3 <3 <3

Here is the tweet by Darky(joel) : " @nprussell hey Nathan, nice to meet you :) Will start a Custom ROM soon for the Ace - hope to work a bit with you ;) "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Even if I dont' get the full amount of the cost, I will make a ROM. :)

Just because you guys seem like you need it^^
    Hi Every one who are eagerly waiting for custom rom for Samsung Galaxy ACE GT-S5830...... Here is good news to all of us... The Maker of Darky ROM for Samsung Galaxy S, Joël, has told in twitter that he interested in making a custom ROM for Galaxy ACE but the problem is he doesn't OWE a device. So if any one is willing to Donate a device or donate(money) him..... We can expect a darky rom for Ace.. Hope u spread this news to all users and help Galaxy Ace get a custom Rom.

donate him at [email protected] or at http://bit.ly/eu0Bu6.... Plz spread this message .

In order have max effect... If u donated then upload screenshots too :)
    Its done.... didn't hurt... :)
    Done :) Hope it helps!