[Mango][APP]SuperMusic-[U]-22/09/2011-[V]-2.0

Search This thread

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
Hi,
The version 2.0 of SuperMusic goes live in the marketplace. It is the updated version for Mango. We provide more cool features for users.
Detailed description:
SuperMusic enables users to download Free and Legal Music directly to their phone.
Users of any version can download free music without any limitation.
Version 2.0 changes
1. Play music in the background
2. Download music in the background
3. Push notification after downloading music
4. Save the downloaded music as ring tones(music size must be less than 1MB, time less than 39 seconds)
Basic functions
1 Download music from free music sites to your phone
2 Play the downloaded music on your phone
3 Sync the downloaded files with PC
4 If you find good free music site with a download link, you can add it to Favorites
5 Custom backgrounds
6 App runs continuously under the locked screen
Trial version contains advertisements, and limits are applied after successfully sending three files to PC.
Full version removes all advertisements, and all functions can be used without any limitation.
If you have any questions, please send email to support@fscode.net
Click here to try.
6078217363_a3ab7d68de_b.jpg
6078216121_c4f2b7f028_b.jpg
6078757514_ecf2f7cf3e_b.jpg
399fcac7-acfd-4409-9216-7a2cdda088da

Last edited:

ahmedfikry

Jun 13, 2007
trying V2 .. downloaded from marketplace & works well
it plays & downloads in background & i can add ringtones...but under "about" it still say Version 1.0 ??

also I have a question: while playing a song from playlist, is it possible to advance to middle of song or rewind back? i can only jump to next or previous song but not move within a song

also, how do you add backgrounds? where/how do you get the artist pics?

thanks

ginjamaka

Dec 9, 2009
Oranjestad
trying V2 .. downloaded from marketplace & works well
it plays & downloads in background & i can add ringtones...but under "about" it still say Version 1.0 ??

also I have a question: while playing a song from playlist, is it possible to advance to middle of song or rewind back? i can only jump to next or previous song but not move within a song

also, how do you add backgrounds? where/how do you get the artist pics?

thanks

how do you add the downloaded tones? via app itself or zune?

fscode

Mar 5, 2011
How do you set it as ringtones???
Hi,

Please follow the instructions.
A long press on a song in 'My Download' starts up a menu. Set it to ring tongs. The size of the song must be less than 1MB, length is less than 39 seconds. We provide a ring site(zedge) for users. Most of ring tones in there are available.