ManilaMods from mun_rus (powered by D-MAN)_upd.09/11/08

Search This thread

TheShade001

May 24, 2008
alright. It seems to have to do with the infamous 1c684cd8_manila file. In order to get the background4allpages_analog to work i have to exclude this manila file.

When i do NOT exclude this file, the text that now says "Orange" does indeed change to whatever i have changed my carrier name to be. But, of course, i get the white box error on all other pages.

Only when i use the manila file that came with the background4allpages fix i get the obnoxious text "Orange" but everything else is fine.

So i opened the manila file to take a look. I did see two places where the word "Orange" was entered. So i tried to replace the word Orange with a space and saved the file and copied it back to the windows directory. No go. All that did was put TF3D in a launching loop(kept loading and unloading itself). uggggg. So i reverted back to the manila file that works but adds the text "Orange."

I am so ready to get rid of that damn text. Sorry for the repeated posts. I just DESPERATELY want to get to the bottom of it so i can continue to customize my interface.

Thanks again to anyone that can help me.

problem solved. It was, indeed the 1c684cd8_manila file. In the file there were 2 instances of the name with a value of "Orange." I tried editing this with a simple text editor (edit plus). That was the problem. Although much of it appeared to be jibberish, you could still make a lot of it out. That being said, trying to edit it this way breaks the file.

So in my searching i found a magical little program, which many of you probably already know about, called m9editer. I opened the manila file, found the strings with the name values, edited them, saved the file and overwrite the one on my phone.

Voila! mission accomplished. Sorry about the whining. It was just driving me nuts. i got it sorted out though.

Last edited:

kelvint

May 4, 2009
Somebody please help..i'm using touch pro with WWE RoM 5.07.707.2..can i have background for all tabs with these ROM version?and i want to ask,i have download the raphael package,but how can i install them to my touch pro?thanks b4..

TheShade001

May 24, 2008
Well i sure have learned alot. One mystery remains while using the background4allpages_analog. It cuts off the larger clocks. In my searching i swore i saw a post that addressed this but can't seem to find it.

example2.jpg

Can someone point me to the post or tell me which settings control the scale of the clock?

thanks a million

TheShade001

May 24, 2008
well, i managed to figure this one out too. I have to say, it was a HELL of a lot more complicated than i had imagined. I ended up using m9editor to edit all the aspects of the manila file. Had to resize and reposition EVERYTHING. :)

Is there an easier way to manipulate things like this without doing it manually? That would be great.

This is using a big analog clock with the background4allPages_analog without it being cut off. The only thing i couldn't find was the little highlight graphic (with the word alarm) so i couldn't scale it up. It is really small. Wish i could figure that out, but i am done with this for now!

example3.jpg

hope there is an easier way. Yay me.

_JuSteR_

Aug 26, 2008
Between UK and Italy
Black Font Color in tabs
I thought It would be nice to have black font colour now when we can have custom wallpaper on all tab's... :D
so I took the manila files from the white theme that define the fonts in the tabs...
I don't think there should be too much difference between these and the original manila files...

but as always, this might not work on all phones! :rolleyes:
And I can't change the font colour in Home Tab!
BlackFont.jpg

explanation of the manila files...
  • 47dd6acd_manila - font messaging tab - mode9
  • 6c422ab4_manila - font people tab - mode9
  • 5e003d37_manila - font email tab - mode9
  • 77faa36d_manila - alarm font Home tab, font Settings Tab - Lua
  • 190f7f60_manila - font photosandvideos tab - mode9
  • 252e3f90_manila - font Music tab - mode9
  • 320a766a_manila - font Internet tab - mode9
  • 72ac571f_manila - font weather tab - mode9

Black font in tabs.zip
BlackFontColour.cab

Can you post the cab file again?
Does it work with the latest manila version?
Did you manage to change home, calendar and settings tab text colour?

TNX :)

weblance

Dec 4, 2007
Struer
Hi - thanks for this great app!

I've installed the TranparentTopbar.cab and BackGround4AllPages v.02.cab on my original HTC ROM ver. 2.03.403.3 danish. And it works great.

My question is that when i soft reset my device and the home screen is on, the bottom slider/buttons are transparent - and thats great, but when i choose another screen the slider/buttons become dark grey and solid.

How can I get the transparent to work all the time?

Attachments

• transparent.jpg
    transparent.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 60
  • solid.jpg
    solid.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 60

BenJammin750

Feb 1, 2009
Hi mun_rus, your .cab has done it's job very nicely thankyou, a big breakthrough well done. However one small issue is that it caused my analog clock to revert back to a digital one. So i re-installed the analog clock and now the background in all tabs is back to the original black I had with a small white square in the top left corner. :)

I have the same problem... with my ATT FUZE Installed the background for all tabs cab, and my clock went to some flip clock with all zeros. Re-installed the clock and then all the other tab backgrounds went to black with that white square... any suggestions? Or if I could just change the basic ATT pic in the registry somehow... thx... love this site!

Markie_1st

Jun 1, 2009
Dude the background on al pages cab works perfectly. Never thought to get rid of the t-mobile locked screen in al the slide menu's except the today screen. THNX gr8 work

naughtypope

Apr 16, 2009
BlackFontColour

here is the attachment

working well on newest manila

Attachments

• BlackFontColour.cab
    654.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 131

shark147

Feb 13, 2008
Hi at all,

i have manila 3d version: 1.2.35348.2.1813.6 and i have download:

Zoom option in Messaging Tab (mUn ZoomMessagingExtension.zip) (22/10/08)
- Works correctly on manila's version 1.2.35xx only

But Zoom In / Zoom Out don't work

how to fix this?

thanks in advanced

Last edited:

Alkerion

Aug 24, 2007
Hi,

How can I change the default font size of 24 on messaging zoom extension ?

This is far too big for me.

BR

celuck

Aug 3, 2009
I can't find any information on how to use this program. I installed it and now my clock shows the time as zero. I looked in my program and setting list and can't find any new controls that I can use to access this software.

zaidcleaner

Jul 16, 2009
I can't find any information on how to use this program. I installed it and now my clock shows the time as zero. I looked in my program and setting list and can't find any new controls that I can use to access this software.

I installed and with Manila 2.1 had a conflict with my dialer and People Tab.

misiomw

Dec 28, 2008
do you how to remove mun background completely? i've done sth wrong the 1st time when i wanted to remove it, and now when i try to reinstall it, it says that mun wasnt completely removed and cannot be installed now. so what should i do now? sth with the register? i dunno. help :p

c_shekhar

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2005
@ mUn

I have tried your zoomext on Manila 2.1 and it works perfectly.

Only thing is that I loose following functionality....
  1. manila 2.1 has a feature that if there is any number mentioned in the SMS then on tapping on it an option dialogue is opened. from where you can choose to "send SMS" or "make a call" or "save to the contacts". This feaure is lost.
  2. windows default messaging is opened instead of opening the manila 2.1 white SMS window..

Can you do something?

R3dD3vil

Jan 23, 2009
Bucharest
Please help

after i install mUn Back4AllPages_AnalogClock.cab on my HTC Touch Diamond with stock rom touchflo 3d version 1.135345.3_1630.38 my operator logo indicates ORANGE aldough my operator is COSMOTE, i instaled personalizer to change the operator logo text but that did not work, is there some thing wrong? can some one help me please? thank you very much.

increbe

Aug 9, 2007
Black Font Color in tabs
I thought It would be nice to have black font colour now when we can have custom wallpaper on all tab's... :D
so I took the manila files from the white theme that define the fonts in the tabs...
I don't think there should be too much difference between these and the original manila files...

but as always, this might not work on all phones! :rolleyes:
And I can't change the font colour in Home Tab!
BlackFont.jpg

explanation of the manila files...
  • 47dd6acd_manila - font messaging tab - mode9
  • 6c422ab4_manila - font people tab - mode9
  • 5e003d37_manila - font email tab - mode9
  • 77faa36d_manila - alarm font Home tab, font Settings Tab - Lua
  • 190f7f60_manila - font photosandvideos tab - mode9
  • 252e3f90_manila - font Music tab - mode9
  • 320a766a_manila - font Internet tab - mode9
  • 72ac571f_manila - font weather tab - mode9

Black font in tabs.zip
BlackFontColour.cab
Greetings. I do not speak English, I am using a translator, sorry.
These .cab not valid for the 2.1 manila. wanted to know where to find the .cab to put the sources (fonts) (the letters on the screen) black. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -

-

Thanx for the great mod!

Please keep the top bar transparent if possible in version 0.3 (where the date and op name are)
    for make a payments to the bank :(

that's no good!

diamond in russia costs ~600$.
    people, lets make a little move in order to keep one developer in the community. i bet there are more than 30 persons, using stuff made by mun_rus, that can give out 20$.

as for myself, currently, i don't use any apps developed by mun_rus.
    but i'm waiting for Sprint clock background for all tabs update,
    and for manila 1.3.xxx from Touch HD, fastest ever, which is being ported by mun!
    so urgent donation in right time can be a tiny investition in progress for everybody!

mun, do you accept WebMoney? if so, please PM your account details.
    I've updated 1st post.
    Sprint version will b upload a litle bit later.
    ps. some bad news..i shd to sell my diamond...so won't be able to create new mods and port HD manila for some time.. till collect enough money to buy it again. sorry

maybe you could keep on your good work, using emulator?
    could be found here, and used with your favourite rom.
    your projects are important and if you will ever use htc device again, you'll already have HD Manila ported and tested here.
    -

Any progress on the Call Sender function in messaging tab?

indeed, would be nice to have this one!
    along with faster message_marked_as_read timeout.
    Thanx for patient guys.
    I'll upload new mods for sprint/analog/flip clocks on this weekend.

great news!!

but please, if possible of course, don't forget about a couple of things requested here over and over again by different people.

[1] top curtain transparency.
    there's no way to change it, even if you backup original manila file, containing the image of top curtain and replace it after the installation of your mod.

[2] the calendar shortcut not working on home tab.
    for me problem was solved only by overwriting my 1.2.34... manila files, with 1.2.35 manila files you've placed in first post. but that's not the best way to upgrade manila, since original files would stay in rom and after copying 1.2.35 files to windows about 15-20Mb of space is lost. but overall manila performance became better, maybe 1.2.35 has even less animations.

waiting for a good work of yours.