Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aibo

Sep 15, 2007
Of course it is. It's a euro rom.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App

oldmacnut

Jul 12, 2010
I tried this on my CDMA Tab yesterday, took a few hours, got it to boot, hung on samsung logo, i am digging the Samsung boot logo though.

No other response, still trying to flash it back to stock verizon, finding stock verizon PIT file was hard, took awhile, it keeps failing, but Ill let it charge back up, try again later.

Oh, lol I own 3 Tabs, was doing this to my "*****" tab. the one I flog with different roms.

Reactions: gileador

ach2

Feb 7, 2007
Hotels everywhere
I'm also stuck on the Samsung logo. I've reset a couple of times, and also factory reset.

When I factory reset I get an error (in red text):
E:format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/stl10

This error happens immediately after: Formatting /dbdata...

Any help appreciated - but please be gently 'cos I'm an Android noob :)

pprajaa

Aug 24, 2009
I am getting an error please find attached the pictures .

page1.png

Odin with error

page2.png

This is my folder structure of the rom folder.

Am i doing anything wrong. I am new to this so please help me!!!!:confused::confused:

deepx10

Nov 26, 2010
Guys wait on boot screen, i also waited for 1/2 n hour 1st tym thn every thing was perfect. Dont take it as a hard steps
Just 4 steps nd ull b the ower of 2.3.3 gb

deepx10

Nov 26, 2010
I am getting an error please find attached the pictures .

page1.png

Odin with error

page2.png

This is my folder structure of the rom folder.

Am i doing anything wrong. I am new to this so please help me!!!!:confused::confused:

Your folder is correct, which version u r usibg of odin ? Use v1.7 only

deepx10

Nov 26, 2010
I tried this on my CDMA Tab yesterday, took a few hours, got it to boot, hung on samsung logo, i am digging the Samsung boot logo though.

No other response, still trying to flash it back to stock verizon, finding stock verizon PIT file was hard, took awhile, it keeps failing, but Ill let it charge back up, try again later.

Oh, lol I own 3 Tabs, was doing this to my "*****" tab. the one I flog with different roms.

Not for CDMA

pprajaa

Aug 24, 2009
PDA P1000JPJM5
PHONE P1000JXJM2
CSC P1000OJPJM6

Result of *#1234#

oldmacnut

Jul 12, 2010
I'm also stuck on the Samsung logo. I've reset a couple of times, and also factory reset.

When I factory reset I get an error (in red text):
E:format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/stl10

This error happens immediately after: Formatting /dbdata...

Any help appreciated - but please be gently 'cos I'm an Android noob :)

Guys wait on boot screen, i also waited for 1/2 n hour 1st tym thn every thing was perfect. Dont take it as a hard steps
Just 4 steps nd ull b the ower of 2.3.3 gb

Keep in mind....Im trying to do this to a CDMA Verizon Tab, NOT I REPEAT NOT a GSM. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO WHAT IM DOING. I have 3 tablets, and it is looking like I did a hard brick.

xrules

Feb 25, 2011
Unlocked at pruchase or any unlocked

I have a vodafone euro tab but I got it unlocked for a few bucks.. will this work in my tab??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Outdated and without permission.
    I fixed my 'stuck on Samsung logo' error by using this firmware with Chainfires mrPIT file and then his dbdata file. Flashing instructions as per this link

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1073854

NOTE: I'm an Android noob so I may have just got lucky - mix these files at your own risk

Hope this helps someone, and if it does then consider donating to the chefs...
    you need to flash dbdata.rfs after pit+pda...
    you need to flash dbdata.rfs after pit+pda...
    I did nothing else, i just followed the instructions and i made it perfecty dud