Please go to the NAND thread for more information.
- The latest NativeSD ROM:
- Create an Ext4 partition right after the FAT32 partition in the SD card.
- Enter CWM. I use CWM Recovery v22.214.171.124.
- Flash this ROM via CWM.
- For more info, please visit NativeSD DEV thread.
- Stop maintenance.
The latest SD build:
Installation: (from ankuch's thread)
- Extract content 7z to ics folder on root sd-card;
- Configure MAGLDR to boot from /ics folder;
- First boot about 3 minutes on class 10 sd card.
- Read FAQ
- bcold.jar (fix FC in Backup to Gmail 0.4.4 maybe another applications);
Last edited by a moderator: