[Mar. 16, 2013][MAGLDR/SD][NativeSD] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA V2.9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MTN_HD2

Oct 12, 2010
Hellhole
Also turning sense off in wm6.5 helps with battery drain;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Make sure all partition are set to primary including wp7 partition:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
they are ;)
HTC Leo: HD2HD2 General Step by Step:: How To Set up WP7 and Android with NATIVESD / EXT4
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1880905&highlight=nativesd
Cheers
Tom
thanks ... i didn't know such thread existed. i followed WP7 + AD-SD and added a primary ext4 after the FAT32

it worked ... i started working on modding the systemui . it doesn't work with flashing, you have to replace it yourself with a file manager (ES file explorer worked for me) . so far i've been able to add the power button to left side of navbar without an icon. it starts to FC when i try to add icon to it though :\ if you want to mod the apk you have to use the original apk as base, you can't compile/sign/zipalign your own

edit : i added an icon but the it has to be already in systemui.apk , you can't add custom icons or it will FC. its the closest thing to power i could find in systemui icons
anyways replace the attached file with the one in /system/app/ , its gonna say "SystemUI has stopped working" its normal . reset your phone
you wont be able to reset it normally because there's no systemui so just use the little red button next to the battery

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2012-10-02-13-11-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-02-13-11-49.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:

ducnv

Jan 1, 2011
Download here(choose tytung's CM9 ones) >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1407003
After the first run(install), extract the zip, copy those 2 folders into ur root folder "ICS\root\" on sd card
Should be like this > ICS\root\META-INF and ICS\root\system
And then restart ur phone..

Hi,
I cannot find in the link (to much links), pls give specific one
After that, I have to copy META-INF folder to /root and make system folder in /root and copy META-INF into this?

Tks so much,
//////////////////////////////////

I found the way :)
- Just use Root Explorer to add below line into file "build.prop" in /system
- "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0"
- Restart

Last edited:

mperezm77

Apr 15, 2008
I posted this on the NAND threat but maybe this is the correct place. Sorry,

Hi Tytung,

I'm using Nativesd 2.7 version over Magdlr. And I'm experimenting random reboots when the phone is sleeping and mobile data is on.

I tried to get a log using alogrec, but when this program is working the reboot never happens (strange?)

I have tried several radio versions with same result.

Now I want to try Rmnet connection instead of ppp, but I'm not able to install it even I choose the option during installation.

Is there a way to do it manually?

Regards!

P.S: if I finally am able to get a log just after the reboot occurs, I will post it.

Enviado desde mi NexusHD2 usando Tapatalk 2

duhhh

Apr 16, 2007
Plovdiv
they are ;)

thanks ... i didn't know such thread existed. i followed WP7 + AD-SD and added a primary ext4 after the FAT32

it worked ... i started working on modding the systemui . it doesn't work with flashing, you have to replace it yourself with a file manager (ES file explorer worked for me) . so far i've been able to add the power button to left side of navbar without an icon. it starts to FC when i try to add icon to it though :\ if you want to mod the apk you have to use the original apk as base, you can't compile/sign/zipalign your own

edit : i added an icon but the it has to be already in systemui.apk , you can't add custom icons or it will FC. its the closest thing to power i could find in systemui icons
anyways replace the attached file with the one in /system/app/ , its gonna say "SystemUI has stopped working" its normal . reset your phone
you wont be able to reset it normally because there's no systemui so just use the little red button next to the battery

can u make it with black background :D

tytung

Jun 21, 2010
sites.google.com
I posted this on the NAND threat but maybe this is the correct place. Sorry,

Hi Tytung,

I'm using Nativesd 2.7 version over Magdlr. And I'm experimenting random reboots when the phone is sleeping and mobile data is on.

I tried to get a log using alogrec, but when this program is working the reboot never happens (strange?)

I have tried several radio versions with same result.

Now I want to try Rmnet connection instead of ppp, but I'm not able to install it even I choose the option during installation.

Is there a way to do it manually?

Regards!

P.S: if I finally am able to get a log just after the reboot occurs, I will post it.

Enviado desde mi NexusHD2 usando Tapatalk 2

Delete /system/default.prop, /system/ppp, and /system/etc/init.d/97ppp
Then reboot.

J.Soko

Jan 27, 2009
Neu-Isenburg
www.sokolowski.org
activating softkeys on http://sites.nexushd2android.co.cc/nexushd2-ics-cm9/v2-7-hwa

Hello,

to activate the softkeys on http://sites.nexushd2android.co.cc/nexushd2-ics-cm9/v2-7-hwa/download-nativesd] in the same way tytungs softkeyactivator does for Nand-Rom, just put a file local.prop in the /data directory and write in this file qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

Reboot and the soft keys should work...

Ciao,
Joachim

Attachments

• local.7z
    88 bytes · Views: 24

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Anyone knows how to update kernel on NativeSD NexusHD2 ROM? I found r3.5 has some libs and I'm not shure that copying zImage to NativeSD folder is enough.

Have alook at this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=26756570&postcount=2

CM9 NIGHTLY Port Manager
Only for root users!
Supported ROMs/PORTs:
- CM9 NIGHTLY (All editions)

Functions:

Change softkeys status
Change display resolutions
Store local/real settings
Update kernel

Download:
- Manager v1.0a (MD5: 0c6fd67a0d42f30500c3320bafcd0e9e)
- Manager v1.0b (MD5: 23f79f452f1dc6d07222a5f270ff2393)
- Manager v1.0c (MD5: 8c96cbbe6326b34a5ab500c4d419d6ff)
- Manager v1.0d (MD5: a5e9ebf0e1c9dc5c5931f91d58b82613)

HowTo use:
In this manager you can change your system values of DPI & Softkeys visible. After complete operations of changed system values, it's saving to local (sdcard) and everytime, when your're run this manager, those values will be restored. If you want to apply your changes, just tap "Apply & Reboot" button

Tips:
For some app may need to clear dalvik cache before update Native port (from SecureCRT to Tytung kernel and reverse), update cm9man.apk run it, tap "Cleaer dalvik cache & Reboot", then update rom with diffirent kernel

davewaave

Aug 11, 2007
N. California
Gallery showing all media cover art How Hide?

Hello, using nativeSD on wm6.5 on sandisk c10 32gb; this combo is the smoothest ever used and is actually usable for daily use except battery depletes in about 6 hours.

However, not the question: recently all the cover art for music just started showing up in the photo Gallery and I cannot find a way to hide them. Any ideas on finding a setting in the rom to do this? I've read about the .nomedia trick but that would take too much time and it just started showing the cover art so something has changed settings wise. And I prefer to use Gallery not other programs so those are out.

Thanks,
Dave

Dat.Dood

Sep 26, 2008
Just to add to the list of satisfied users of this ROM. I am using the NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.7_NativeSD.zip and it is unbelievably fast/smooth/responsive

I tried using your SD build, but it was really laggy for me. Don't know why. So I wasn't expecting much trying the NativeSD build. But man, I am speechless.

So thanks for the great ROM Tytung. Keep up the great work,

samkatta

Mar 14, 2006
Thank you for the great ROM.
It is fast and stable.
However, I want to report something weird happened to me: on my first charge the phone lasted for more than 24 hrs with WiFi on and with moderate use and I waited till it shutdown by itself and then I fully charged the phone but this time with the same usage it only lasted for about 8 hrs before it shut itself down.
So what could be the cause of this discrepancy?

dave36data

Nov 16, 2007
How can i get a working SD card?

There are some apps, that I would really like to use i.e Spotify, but they require an SD card. I created a 2gb partition (primary), but it just keeps saying no SD card.

Its the same with the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please go to the NAND thread for more information.

Downloads:
    • The latest NativeSD ROM:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed

Installation:
      • Create an Ext4 partition right after the FAT32 partition in the SD card.
      • Enter CWM. I use CWM Recovery v5.0.2.6.
      • Flash this ROM via CWM.
      • For more info, please visit NativeSD DEV thread.
    • Stop maintenance.
      The latest SD build:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed

Installation: (from ankuch's thread)
      • Extract content 7z to ics folder on root sd-card;
      • Configure MAGLDR to boot from /ics folder;
      • First boot about 3 minutes on class 10 sd card.
      • Read FAQ
      Add-on: (from ankuch's thread)
      • bcold.jar (fix FC in Backup to Gmail 0.4.4 maybe another applications);
      Special thanks ankuch and securecrt, and boonbing for the SD version of initrd.gz.
    Download NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.7_NativeSD.zip (A new package for both NAND and NativeSD)

Credits:
    # NativeSD method by Securecrt
    # Dual Installer by Xylograph

Installation:
    • Create an Ext4 partition right after the FAT32 partition in the SD card.
    • Enter CWM. I use CWM Recovery v5.0.2.6.
    • Flash this ROM via CWM.
    • For more info, please visit NativeSD DEV thread.

I only tried NativeSD with MAGLDR.
    If you are using cLK or WM(haret.exe), please share if it works or not.
    NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9-SD V1.2

Working initrd with working camera:)

Works with magldr and Haret:)
    download.ico
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA-SD_v2.4.7z.
    File initrd.gz was changed. Please test if it works or not.
    ics tytung softkeys with revolution batt%

Hi people, this is my personal softkey and batt%,it has full size top bar and softkey:)You will need to use ics keyboard from below to stop overlapping:)Also in setting/launcher/homescreen untick serch bar and tick resize any widget:)

This is the softkey layout *Search - ^Home - +Menu - <Back - Power*

you can change softkey style and layout from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1407003

Thank to Tytung,gogodu5sU and me

Please give feedback:)

Unzip,copy root inside ICS folder and reboot

P.S. dont forget to use ics keyboard apk below

Only tested on V1.3