[Mar. 16, 2013][MAGLDR/SD][NativeSD] NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-CM9-HWA V2.9a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zenida

Jan 25, 2010
Cetraro
astragonia.altervista.org
I need softkeys on NativeSD version but I think that flashing the zip file can fail because was created for NAND version.
So I want to put my local.prop manually in the data folder, but which data folder is the right one?

the one in the nand root?
the one in /NativeSD/NexusHD2-ICS?
or the one in /NativeSD/NexusHD2-ICS/data/data?

EDIT:
I putted in the nand root
/data/local.prop

and it seems to work properly

Last edited:

tytung

Jun 21, 2010
sites.google.com
I need softkeys on NativeSD version but I think that flashing the zip file can fail because was created for NAND version.
So I want to put my local.prop manually in the data folder, but which data folder is the right one?

the one in the nand root?
the one in /NativeSD/NexusHD2-ICS?
or the one in /NativeSD/NexusHD2-ICS/data/data?

EDIT:
I putted in the nand root
/data/local.prop

and it seems to work properly

When you boot into NativeSD Android, the location of /data is equal to /NativeSD/NexusHD2-ICS/data

Reactions: zenida and AKRRKA

staurakis

Oct 12, 2007
Athens
Hangs

Hello all,
I am using this rom as native sd and i can say that except from the problem that I will describe later is really good for everyday use. The power consuption is very good and the speed is really smooth and fast.
However, the device hangs very often (around once a day). It hangs in two ways. The first is an annoying noice when there is an incoming call and you try to answer it. At this point the device freezes and the noise is continously played from the speaker even when the device screen is off.
The second way of freezing is when you try to wake it up (by pressing a button) where the buttons light up but not the screen. After some time the light of the buttons shuts off and you can do the same but the phone is not responding.
The only solution to both the above hangs, is to take out the battery and reboot.

Am I the only one with these problems? Is there any workaround for this?
If it helps, I am using a 32Gb Sandisk Class 10.
Thank you very much beforehand for your help.

ric69

Jan 3, 2007
No you're not alone, I have same problem, it is very random. I tried to disabled weather on lockscreen but problem is still there. Now I have disabled "windows animation" in developer option, it seems to be better. I read somewhere we can change governor from smartassV2 to something else can help too ... need more tests :good:

wwchang

Nov 22, 2010
Huntington Beach, CA
Power Button for the NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 V2.7

:good:Invisible Power soft button / softkey for either NativeSD or NAND installs.

This Power button minimally modifies the .smali / java code for the CM9 NavBar editor to generate a key for Power instead of for Search.

It purposely does not add any icons, and should run as stable (or not) as the CM9 original java code for SystemUI.apk itself.

You can simply flash the aroma installer and choose for NativeSD or NAND install, or opt to return to the original, unmodified SystemUI.apk

zenida

Jan 25, 2010
Cetraro
astragonia.altervista.org
Is it possible to flash this on top of v2.7 on nativeSD? Tried that and i still see v2.7 in About phone build number. Why?

+1
It's my first time that I try to update a nativesd ROM. How can I do?

EDIT: Solved... I read around in the forum and I found a wiki for NativeSD. To update a ROM is enough to flash the new ROM over the old one without factory reset, just wiping the Dalvik-cache and cache

Last edited:

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
+1
It's my first time that I try to update a nativesd ROM. How can I do?

EDIT: Solved... I read around in the forum and I found a wiki for NativeSD. To update a ROM is enough to flash the new ROM over the old one without factory reset, just wiping the Dalvik-cache and cache

Great its true the Aroma says if i wish to wipe dalvik cache.. then said ok and after install proces, it boots and says optimizing 102 apps and everything in the rom is intact!!! but the apps installed becomes laggy to death sloooow to launch and load games, FC always... hit wait and wait and wait... what could be the problem? any idea? Native SD version 800 MB free on 4EXT partition and 12GB on Fat32 Class10... btw factory reset dont works. i will delete the native sd folder of this rom and reinstall

Last edited:

tarmizizain

Apr 24, 2009
alexandria
Iv got 4-7mah on stand-by. Try to reboot few times

already reboot many times but still no go. still get 65mah on stand by. thanks for help though.

Try to launch Android when WinMo in "fly" mode.

Yup,also did that. off everything and haret. maybe the problem is my sd card. sandisk class 4. but i doubt it because i tried Dorimax build GB and managed to get 3mah on stand by. so,i thought i would give a go to this build but battery drain is too high.. back to dorimax at the moment. btw,nice build keep up the good work tytung.

thanks for reply Alex.

memphis10

Jan 2, 2008
can anyone point me in the direction of a fix for the no 2G/3G / mobile data problem for 2.8? the only short term remedy i could do was first flash 2.8. than reflash 2.7 on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please go to the NAND thread for more information.

Downloads:
    • The latest NativeSD ROM:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed

Installation:
      • Create an Ext4 partition right after the FAT32 partition in the SD card.
      • Enter CWM. I use CWM Recovery v5.0.2.6.
      • Flash this ROM via CWM.
      • For more info, please visit NativeSD DEV thread.
    • Stop maintenance.
      The latest SD build:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed

Installation: (from ankuch's thread)
      • Extract content 7z to ics folder on root sd-card;
      • Configure MAGLDR to boot from /ics folder;
      • First boot about 3 minutes on class 10 sd card.
      • Read FAQ
      Add-on: (from ankuch's thread)
      • bcold.jar (fix FC in Backup to Gmail 0.4.4 maybe another applications);
      Special thanks ankuch and securecrt, and boonbing for the SD version of initrd.gz.
    Download NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.7_NativeSD.zip (A new package for both NAND and NativeSD)

Credits:
    # NativeSD method by Securecrt
    # Dual Installer by Xylograph

Installation:
    • Create an Ext4 partition right after the FAT32 partition in the SD card.
    • Enter CWM. I use CWM Recovery v5.0.2.6.
    • Flash this ROM via CWM.
    • For more info, please visit NativeSD DEV thread.

I only tried NativeSD with MAGLDR.
    If you are using cLK or WM(haret.exe), please share if it works or not.
    NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.3-CM9-SD V1.2

Working initrd with working camera:)

Works with magldr and Haret:)
    download.ico
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA-SD_v2.4.7z.
    File initrd.gz was changed. Please test if it works or not.
    ics tytung softkeys with revolution batt%

Hi people, this is my personal softkey and batt%,it has full size top bar and softkey:)You will need to use ics keyboard from below to stop overlapping:)Also in setting/launcher/homescreen untick serch bar and tick resize any widget:)

This is the softkey layout *Search - ^Home - +Menu - <Back - Power*

you can change softkey style and layout from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1407003

Thank to Tytung,gogodu5sU and me

Please give feedback:)

Unzip,copy root inside ICS folder and reboot

P.S. dont forget to use ics keyboard apk below

Only tested on V1.3