• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Market keeps crashing no matter what rom, even when FullWipe.zip is used.

Search This thread

nex7er

Feb 3, 2008
Bergen
No matter what rom I use, Market keeps on crashing. I've tried using FullWipe and it's still crashing.

The rom's I've flashed: CM7 Nightly #219 & #220, Experimental 7.1, and the latest Helios.

All I want is a stock android feel, but now it's not playing nice. I was coming from a Sense 3.5 rom.

Running latest 4EXTRecovery.

Last edited:

Sep 4, 2011
Sydney
Try clearing market data or installing a new market. If that doesnt work, try logging in with a different google account.

Last edited:

dhussa

Apr 16, 2011
No matter what rom I use, Market keeps on crashing. I've tried using FullWipe and it's still crashing.

The rom's I've flashed: CM7 Nightly #219 & #220, Experimental 7.1, and the latest Helios.

All I want is a stock android feel, but now it's not playing nice. I was coming from a Sense 3.5 rom.

Running latest 4EXTRecovery.
read somewhere in the forum that you need to check the language of the system.. change it to English instead of the DI (something like this). Hope it helps.

Grant Barker

Apr 14, 2008
www.thecomputermouse.com
read somewhere in the forum that you need to check the language of the system.. change it to English instead of the DI (something like this). Hope it helps.

That's right. Some builds of MIUI Freshly Squeezed Edition cause the Android Market to crash, but as per the FAQ:

Q. My Market is FC'ing?

Just go to Menu > Settings > System > Language & Input Settings
And change your language to English (United States)

I'm not sure if this is nex7er's particular problem but yes, it's good to try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wanted to say thank you, this resolved my market issues as well.