Search This thread

CorePrideX8

Oct 18, 2011
London
Safety net fails. Followed every step.

edit:
I didn't add enough detail.
I'm on UK firmware, BL unlocked.
J8110_55.1.A.9.127-R8B_EE UK to be precise.
Followed every step and everything was successful, but safety still fails.

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Marburg an der Lahn
sites.google.com
@Miustone can you bring also havoc os v4.1 to xperia 1 ?
Currently busy with making Orange Fox and a own OS called AOSXP. But i totally love Havoc OS and its code! I was thinking about making own Device Trees to realize my optimizations on any ROM that i can build since building up on AOSP seems to be a lot of work for a single Person. But to be honest, im struggling with Issues and don't have much experience... If some would help Me out with issues here and there would i be able to share some ROMs real quick...

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Marburg an der Lahn
sites.google.com
What about the orange recovery for xperia 1 on A11, any progress or is it dead ?
I am actually not able to compile anything with My Machine, sadly. But it isn't given up yet... I'm just out of Money for now and just need an Storage Upgrade (Have Data i need to keep on My actual Disks). Think it will happen in April. Xperia 1, 5, 1II and 5II are on My List for Recoveries (And of course the 2021 Devices)...

Pandemic

Aug 30, 2010
Meppel
talk.sonymobile.com
I am actually not able to compile anything with My Machine, sadly. But it isn't given up yet... I'm just out of Money for now and just need an Storage Upgrade (Have Data i need to keep on My actual Disks). Think it will happen in April. Xperia 1, 5, 1II and 5II are on My List for Recoveries (And of course the 2021 Devices)...
Oke got it bro and that will be epic 😎💪

Reactions: pierro78

art_ne

Aug 23, 2016
Belgorod
Welcome to MARS SOM
The first so called SOM
Systemless-On-Memory
The right naming for a new age of Android ROMs

Years of porting, Stock ROMs and My Patches came to an end...
Since Magisk has grown to a full root and modding Solution for Android have i switched with My Development to creating Magisk Module Patches. Or in other Words, Systemless ROMs.
Mainly focusing on extending the Android Build Props are there also pure Parts of the latest Pixel Device Firmwares. Get the full Pixel UI Expierence, get extra Pixel Functions and Apps together with a better overall Experience. Better Audio In- and Output, better Display Calibrations, better Performance, more Functions.

Short Feature List:
(Not everything is listed)
Full Camera API2 Support
Full Pixel User Interface
Full Darkmode Support
Ported Pixel Apps
Ported Pixel Features
Enabled various Android Features
Enhanced Security Support
Enhanced Display 4K HDR Support
Enhanced Audio Output
Enhanced Audio Input
Enhanced Display Output
Enhanced Camera Functionalities
Enhanced Graphical Handling & Rendering
Enhanced Network Functionalities
Faster booting and Reboots
Debloating of the Firmwares
Systemless Magisk Module
No need for TWRP

Bugs:
QuickSwitch is needed for the Pixel Launcher
Display Settings are not opening actually

Donations:
paypal.me/miustone

Hello dear, please give me download link

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Marburg an der Lahn
sites.google.com
I understand correctly if you flash your rom the drm keys will not be deleted
DRM Keys are gone with the Bootloader unlock. MARS does not restore them. You will only get them back with locked Bootloader + Xperia Companion Repair flash...
I have an xperia 1 on my hands with root using Mars I can return to the stock without loss
Yes. Since it's Systemless are you able to remove it completely, leaving Your ROM/FW untouched.
Unfortunately this MARS patch causes some apps to crash, so it's not stable :(
Yeha, some of the added Apps crashed. I fixed that with the last/coming Update. Will be released 4.20th on Google Drive...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to MARS SOM
    The first so called SOM
    Systemless-On-Memory
    The right naming for a new age of Android ROMs

Years of porting, Stock ROMs and My Patches came to an end...
    Since Magisk has grown to a full root and modding Solution for Android have i switched with My Development to creating Magisk Module Patches. Or in other Words, Systemless ROMs.
    Mainly focusing on extending the Android Build Props are there also pure Parts of the latest Pixel Device Firmwares. Get the full Pixel UI Expierence, get extra Pixel Functions and Apps together with a better overall Experience. Better Audio In- and Output, better Display Calibrations, better Performance, more Functions.

Short Feature List:
    (Not everything is listed)
    Full Camera API2 Support
    Full Pixel User Interface
    Full Darkmode Support
    Ported Pixel Apps
    Ported Pixel Features
    Enabled various Android Features
    Enhanced Security Support
    Enhanced Display 4K HDR Support
    Enhanced Audio Output
    Enhanced Audio Input
    Enhanced Display Output
    Enhanced Camera Functionalities
    Enhanced Graphical Handling & Rendering
    Enhanced Network Functionalities
    Faster booting and Reboots
    Debloating of the Firmwares
    Systemless Magisk Module
    No need for TWRP

Bugs:
    QuickSwitch is needed for the Pixel Launcher

Donations:
    paypal.me/miustone

Instructions can be found in the README on GitHub: https://github.com/Miustone/MARS_SOM
    Gcam 6.1. or + could work with this ??
    The way i do it is to port out the maximum of the Pixel 4 XL Firmwares actually. That could give us the Option to use the native Pixel 4 XL App from the Play Store if all goes right. So no need for a GCam Mod.

But for now should any GCAM Version work (worse or better) if there is any. I wasn't able to get any 6.X or 7.X Cam to work no matter what i did. But well, i never did a GCAM Mod by myself so dunno how hard that would be...
    BETA2 coming. Fixed all Bugs on Stock. Optimized a lot under the hood. Added Audio functions such as Monitor Rotation (Channels change on base of the actual rotation state), Google Pixel UI with Black Dark Mode, Audio Recorder, Pixel Launcher, Theme Manager and so on. Hope You will enjoy it! A Video Preview is also incoming!

(PS: Please avoid using the Gesture Navigation since it's broken with the Pixel Launcher. QuickSwitch for Magisk may fix that, or you can try to install a third Launcher from the Play Store. Sorry for that!)
    @cd993 Thread Comes today. Just need Testers :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone