MARS_SOMs V220313 - Pixel Expierence Android 12+ GSI Patches

Search This thread
That's great to hear! Will wait for D!OS then. Hope it brings native android 12 stuff over. And is there another way to support you? PayPal doesn't work in my country :/
It will deliver many cool features right from the beginning... Native Android 12L Features included of course...
Would Paysafe Card be an Option for You to donate to Me? I just made an account there a few Days ago :)
Will you make a new thread for D!OS?
Yes 🤖

Reactions: KONR4D

&(*)

May 8, 2020
Xperia XZ2
@Miustone
Is there a patch for USB audio routing for headphones (not working)?
Is the MARS.zip an updated version of MARS-SOM? Using SOM and then MARS makes the device upset and throw a fit.
Wondering if the MARS.zip is compatible with the 1 or if it is your new systemless approach for newer models (D!OS)?
Some quirks with the SOM version I've noticed; mainly, audio bugs that jack the volume to nearly speaker busting levels that also are unadjustable without an understanding of how the system manages the mixer profile. I think someone wrote a += somewhere and incremented on top of what was already preset. Maybe you could write in the module a wipe of the mixer paths and plop in a corrected version that the audio apps will read after having the corresponding caches of those apps wiped.
Other than the defiant audio issues, the SOM is very much appreciated for this device.(y)

shahriyarali

Jul 26, 2019
@Miustone
Is there a patch for USB audio routing for headphones (not working)?
Is the MARS.zip an updated version of MARS-SOM? Using SOM and then MARS makes the device upset and throw a fit.
Wondering if the MARS.zip is compatible with the 1 or if it is your new systemless approach for newer models (D!OS)?
Some quirks with the SOM version I've noticed; mainly, audio bugs that jack the volume to nearly speaker busting levels that also are unadjustable without an understanding of how the system manages the mixer profile. I think someone wrote a += somewhere and incremented on top of what was already preset. Maybe you could write in the module a wipe of the mixer paths and plop in a corrected version that the audio apps will read after having the corresponding caches of those apps wiped.
Other than the defiant audio issues, the SOM is very much appreciated for this device.(y)
Hey! You mean with wired headset via usb c? ... I had an issue with voip calls before; like calls on whatsapp. Is the issue still there? can you test?

shahriyarali

Jul 26, 2019
ok, so i loaded pixel experience; How to load MARS? i know it has something to do with magisk - can someone please guide me how to?
---
Got it! Thanks and sorry for this whole requests

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MARS SOM
    mars.png

The first so called SOM
    Systemless-On-Memory

Years of porting, Stock ROMs and My Patches came to an end...
    Since Magisk has grown to a full root and modding Solution for Android have i switched with My Development to creating Magisk Module Patches. Or in other Words, Systemless ROMs.
    Mainly focusing on extending the Android Build Props are there also pure Parts of the latest Pixel Device Firmwares. Get the full Pixel UI Expierence, get extra Pixel Functions and Apps together with a better overall Experience. Better Audio In- and Output, better Display Calibrations, better Performance, more Functions packed into a simple Magisk Module.

Features:
    Ported Pixel Apps
    Ported Pixel Features
    Ported Pixel UI & Colors
    Ported Pixel Black Dark Mode
    Xperia Sound Enhancements
    Xperia Pro-I Content Ported
    HTC UI & User Sounds
    Xperia Live Wallpapers
    Enabled various Android Features
    Enabled various Hardware Features
    Enhanced Security Support
    Enhanced Display Quality
    Enhanced Audio Output
    Enhanced Audio Input
    Enhanced FHD/4K HDR Output
    Enhanced Camera Functionalities
    Enhanced Graphical Handling & Rendering
    Enhanced Network Functionalities
    Faster booting and Reboots

Requirements:
    Magisk Stable 24+
    Android 12 GSI (Pixel Expierence)
    [Preferred ARM64 A/B VNDKLITE]

Downloads:

Non GSI related Bugs:
    Report them if You found one!

Donations:
    paypal.me/miustone

Instructions can be found in the README on GitHub: https://github.com/Miustone/MARS_SOM
    Gcam 6.1. or + could work with this ??
    The way i do it is to port out the maximum of the Pixel 4 XL Firmwares actually. That could give us the Option to use the native Pixel 4 XL App from the Play Store if all goes right. So no need for a GCam Mod.

But for now should any GCAM Version work (worse or better) if there is any. I wasn't able to get any 6.X or 7.X Cam to work no matter what i did. But well, i never did a GCAM Mod by myself so dunno how hard that would be...
    That's very cool, Do I get it right, I can install it on the old Xperia 1, not II or III gen and it does actually work without major issues such as not working BT or camera? - I mean all the other android 12 posts mention a lot of hardware not working at all, there is surprisingly little information on this phone considering how much of a bargain they became right now, you can't even find any cheaper phone with this CPU let alone all the other specs.
    2019 Xperias (1 & 5) work just fine. Not sure about 2020+ Devices. There is a new OS and TWRP coming soon from Me. Stay tuned 🤓
    BETA2 coming. Fixed all Bugs on Stock. Optimized a lot under the hood. Added Audio functions such as Monitor Rotation (Channels change on base of the actual rotation state), Google Pixel UI with Black Dark Mode, Audio Recorder, Pixel Launcher, Theme Manager and so on. Hope You will enjoy it! A Video Preview is also incoming!

(PS: Please avoid using the Gesture Navigation since it's broken with the Pixel Launcher. QuickSwitch for Magisk may fix that, or you can try to install a third Launcher from the Play Store. Sorry for that!)
    @cd993 Thread Comes today. Just need Testers :)