• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Marshmallow 6.0 Update Odin Package Here

Search This thread

rafrdyiii

Mar 28, 2011
I have been trying to download this file, but the original mediafire link requires me to request permission which I just did and the dropbox link gave me a 403 error. Could someone either grant me access or send me a link please? Very eager to try 6.0!!!

Robbie Doo

Jan 3, 2011
SoCal
Bluetooth keeps asking for permission every time I turn it on in the car. I never had this issue before. Has anyone encountered this problems before? If so, were you able to fix it?

rsktkr1

Nov 10, 2009
DENVER
I was able to get this installed, new TWRP 3.0 recovery, rooted, and installed xposed. Everything works good. Thanks for the Marshmallow update and everyone's help with the rooting and recovery links.

TechShui

Oct 21, 2013
Same procedure as always: Reboot to download mode, flash the tar in AP.

So let's get to the nitty, gritty.. MM has a locked BL, so I basically can't downgrade right? Is there any hope now? With no root and no TWRP...

Robbie Doo

Jan 3, 2011
SoCal
Same procedure as always: Reboot to download mode, flash the tar in AP.

So let's get to the nitty, gritty.. MM has a locked BL, so I basically can't downgrade right? Is there any hope now? With no root and no TWRP...

I would recommend you redo the process. After flashing it might take a while for the phone to fully load. Therefore, give at least 10 minutes before doing anything. After that you can root if you want to.

Top Liked Posts